Chance's Format Tournament III! Concluded! WINNER: FREX

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1351032262' post='6051991']
-Boots out the non-competitor-
[/quote]

This is but a thread in the TCG, I'll post as long as I have the most insignificant and readily obvious thing to say about the topic.

[quote name='みゆきサン' timestamp='1351032320' post='6051992']
Hey, don't be a jerk.

But yeah, nothing really I could do. Didn't draw System Down either game and there was no opportunity for me to use Chimeratech.
[/quote]
Sorry.........

Well at least now I have a good reason to win my next duel. Cause I really want to duel Frex and have a rematch. (We did a practice duel)

[quote name='Frex' timestamp='1351033423' post='6052004']
Oh, you are right! I was not expecting to have the chance of dueling against you, but you are closer than I thought.
Funny how also I might end up dueling against Wildflame again.
[/quote]
Assuming I make it, lets hope for both are sakes I don't get the same hand as last time. :P

Okay, I'm so confused by the order of things, since I've been away

All I know is, I'm free to duel the entirety of today, really (except for a couple of hours timeframe at some point, since me and Sleepy are gonna watch a movie)

But aside from that, I can duel anytime today.

Ready to lose again? Yes I am~

So yeah, Deaths, if you get on, PM me and we can duel (cuz I'll be on most of today)

Oh, and an interesting idea. Why don't we make the next tournament a Double Duel Tournament? (AKA, 2v2, with 4 different fields, rather than Tag Duels, where the players alternate and there's 2 fields)

DN doesn't have that feature (either of them, sadly) but

Byond does~ (more specifically, Duel Monsters Genesis)

If you guys are interested, but don't know what the bloody hell Byond even is, I can explain =D

Plus, we could make a format that is kinda like this one, but specific to Double Duels :3

Speakin of formats, I think limiting Special Summons in 1 turn per player, to 3 (maybe # of monsters, maybe # of times, undecided)

And 2 for the opponent, during the opposing player's turn. (maybe)

It would significantly increase the number of normal summons in a deck, as well as slow down the game a bit.

Since that would limit most decks to 1-2 combos per turn (I reckon)

Another format we can try (original idea by Sleepy of limiting # of each type of cards)

Is to have the limit of effect monsters be 15 per deck.

And to down the extra deck to 15 as well (? idk, I always liked the idea)

Whatchall think?

Updated the Tourny Roster!

@Darklink: I'd like to try that format, but sadly that would mean I wouldn't be able to spectate or compete since I'm not allowed to download other things onto "public" computers which is why I'm keeping to DN type tournies (with rules) for the moment.

Also:

First Knock-Out -> Dante Sparta!

Appreciate you in competing in the tournament but sadly, only 1 card be victorious. Best of luck next time :)

[quote name='Darklink401' timestamp='1351110276' post='6052955']
Well, the format itself, can be put into a 1v1 setting too xD

In fact, it was made for that

Should have specified they were 2 different ideas ^^''
[/quote]
EDit my win

and *facepalm as me forgetting to get screens*[well at least you were watching]

The score was 2-1

[quote name='DeathSDelano' timestamp='1351114228' post='6053022']
So far this tournment has made me hate Rabbit and see how much it hates me. .-. the 3 games he is in my deck never see him EVER, but got ROTA 4/5 games in my opening hand .-. [hooray for siding out the stupid rabbit >.>]
[/quote]
What is your Normals ratio, by the way?

Archived