Chance's Format Tournament III! Concluded! WINNER: FREX

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Becuase in a format like this, they have tones of consitency. From a competetive edge they have always been a good pick. Not to mention good spellcaster support like summoner monk, magical examplar.

And they can't rely on Junon here. Having only 2 copies makes it hard to get into the hand or the field. I've found destroyer works much better for me.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1350952184' post='6051163']
You know, now that I look at it. The losers bracket is pretty brutal.
[/quote]
In what way? If you mean mechanic-wise, it's a way to give people a second chance, dueling against people who are (likely) closer to their level if they didn't lose to luck, and if they did lose to luck then they have a chance to win at the end. Or in general.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1350952566' post='6051172']
In what way? If you mean mechanic-wise, it's a way to give people a second chance, dueling against people who are (likely) closer to their level if they didn't lose to luck, and if they did lose to luck then they have a chance to win at the end. Or in general.
[/quote]
No no, I don't mean that. The 2nd chance is fairly nice.

I'm refering to the sheer amount of Duels some will have to go through. Not complaining mind you but still it's pretty crazy.

Speaking of which, a quick reminder! First Round Matches MUST be finished by this Friday, October 26th, 2012, 12:00 P.M (GMT: -6:00)

If those matches are not complete by this time, I will have to give losses and wins based on user participation.

Loser Bracket rounds DO NOT COUNT towards this rule. Those have a different time limit along with the 2nd Rounds (if 2nd Rounds are not finished. If they are, this time limit counts towards the 3rd Rounds): October 26th, 2012, 12:01 P.M. (GMT: -6:00) to Friday, November 2nd, 2012, 12:00 P.M. (GMT: -6:00)

Also, updated the tourny roster!

@Sleepy: Have you dueled BailasGale yet? O_o I get the feeling you have, but I'm having a tough time finding the scores for you guys.

Archived