Chance's Format Tournament III! Concluded! WINNER: FREX

Well, I'd rather have to duel 20 times on a second chance that not have one.

I've just realized I've normal summoned Junon and Destroyer more times than I've special summoned them in this... something feels wrong there.

And Blind Monkey, one of them had your deck list on didn't it? I saw it last night. I shan't tell anyone what I saw.

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1350999307' post='6051621']
Speaking of which, a quick reminder! First Round Matches MUST be finished by this Friday, October 26th, 2012, 12:00 P.M (GMT: -6:00)

If those matches are not complete by this time, I will have to give losses and wins based on user participation.

Loser Bracket rounds DO NOT COUNT towards this rule. Those have a different time limit along with the 2nd Rounds (if 2nd Rounds are not finished. If they are, this time limit counts towards the 3rd Rounds): October 26th, 2012, 12:01 P.M. (GMT: -6:00) to Friday, November 2nd, 2012, 12:00 P.M. (GMT: -6:00)

Also, updated the tourny roster!

@Sleepy: Have you dueled BailasGale yet? O_o I get the feeling you have, but I'm having a tough time finding the scores for you guys.
[/quote]
http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/291103-chances-format-tournament-started-1313/page__st__200#entry6051045

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1351000214' post='6051634']
I got Wildflame and company, just not Sleepy and Bailas...
[/quote]

That would be because we haven't played yet lol...Matters not, I'll yield the first round to Sleepy there was a very small window in which we could've played and through a combination of DN not working with my interwebz and pure timezone luck I missed it. It would be virtually impossible for me to be on DN by Friday and no way should someone suffer because of that or this whole tourney be on hold. So I'll just take my seat in the loser's bracket.

Well that should clear that up I would think.

Oww =0
Ok u.u

Though, if the tiny chance happens, that we both are online and your DN is working, at a time before Friday's end, you could ask me for the duel if you want. To make it more fair. In any case, good luck in the rest of the tournament Beginning446.

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1351003995' post='6051670']
either Guuu or Blindmonkey. Most likely Guuu since he hasn't been active lately...
[/quote]

Hey I'm active!! . . . Well not really :P I'm only avaliable for duels about 2 hours out of any given day, and that's IF I even decide to use a computer. Blind, if you're reading this, I'm avaliable for at least 2 hours from the time I post this.

[quote name='guuu1234' timestamp='1351024175' post='6051898']
Hey I'm active!! . . . Well not really :P I'm only avaliable for duels about 2 hours out of any given day, and that's IF I even decide to use a computer. Blind, if you're reading this, I'm avaliable for at least 2 hours from the time I post this.
[/quote]

I'm not saying you're not...I'm just saying not "as" activate. :3

Archived