May now be locked - The Original Chance Format

I think I'm just going to pass from dueling in the tournaments from now on. All I am is a free win to whomever I get put up against anyways.

Don't get discouraged. I usually have a pattern myself.

Win first match

Lose second match

Opponent from the loser's branch drops out for unrelated reasons

I either lose next match, or drop out because my opponent and me can never find each other a suitable time.

but you ought to not give up. I agree with Slayer. You kinda DID throw up halfway against me once in a test match. I've learned to let my opponent make the actual finishing move rather than the losing button. Sometimes I get saved because they didn't draw a monster, or sometimes math was off and I survived and top-decked something that turned the game around. If not making me win, at least making my loss fun.

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree the Extra Deck wasn't the best.

I need to take out 1 Chidori (rarely can I bring it out)

-1 Shark Drake

-1 C39 (it was for when it ran out of attacks only, but mostly didn't use it)

+1 Zenmaines (not sure why I forgot about it)

Then I'd have a space for Dire Wolf. I can test it later.

and an extra space for something. I don't remember what it was. IRL (non-Chance) the space is pretty tight, but I need to go check what is it I'm missing.

Also, doesn't look like you have a third of any of your cards. You're allowed to have a third of a single unlimited card.

There's none of the cards in Unlimited that fits this Deck, so yeah. Anyway, would like to try out this format, I'm on DN if anybody is interested.

What he means is you can have 3 of 1 unlimited card in your deck if you so choose.

Yeah, but I already said, of the choices I have, there's none that fit this Deck at all. The closest that might fit would be Mind Crush, as I got something that returns, but otherwise, none of them I like.

I'm going to make this as simple as I can to explain: Put a third Great White in your deck.

But it's not on the list... I suppose you mean I can put any card that's Unlimited normally as a third one, but that's not what the first post says. At least, not if I read it the way I thought it meant.

But it's not on the list... I suppose you mean I can put any card that's Unlimited normally as a third one, but that's not what the first post says. At least, not if I read it the way I thought it meant.

• Up to 1 Power/Special Limited Card
  • Up to 1 Special Limited Card
  • Up to 2 copies of 1 Power/Special Semi-Limited Card
  • Up to 2 copies of 1 Special Semi-Limited Card
  • 3 copies of only 1 Unlimited Card
  • All other cards now have a Max Copy capacity at 2.

• Up to 1 Power/Special Limited Card
  • Up to 1 Special Limited Card
  • Up to 2 copies of 1 Power/Special Semi-Limited Card
  • Up to 2 copies of 1 Special Semi-Limited Card
  • 3 copies of only 1 Unlimited Card
  • All other cards now have a Max Copy capacity at 2.

Yup, I see that, all my cards are at 2, except those which are not allowed multiples off. And I don't have any of the cards on the Unlimited list, so that doesn't even matter. Am I like retarded, or what's going on?

Yup, I see that, all my cards are at 2, except those which are not allowed multiples off. And I don't have any of the cards on the Unlimited list, so that doesn't even matter. Am I like retarded, or what's going on?

unlimited cards don't have a list. It's any card that's not on the Banned/Limited/Semi-Limited List :P

So...you can have 3 Great Whites or 3 Morays, or 3 Terra Formings, but just 1 of them.

unlimited cards don't have a list. It's any card that's not on the Banned/Limited/Semi-Limited List :P

So...you can have 3 Great Whites or 3 Morays, or 3 Terra Formings, but just 1 of them.

Wait what? Now I'm confused, I am not allowed more than 1 of those if I put it at 3? And why do you have an Unlimited List anyways? What's it's purpose?

Wait what? Now I'm confused, I am not allowed more than 1 of those if I put it at 3? And why do you have an Unlimited List anyways? What's it's purpose?

One unlimited card in your deck can have a maximum capacity of 3. The other unlimited cards have a maximum capacity of 2. 

Btw, did I miss it, or is Chaos Emperor Dragon unlimited?

Archived