League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh where to begin...

The main issue with Karma is for her to be really effective she needs farm, which is counter intuitive to a support champion. Her kit is really weak when she has no ap items and completely broken when she gets like 500+ap. She lacks any early game pressure which makes her a pretty weak support in that sense. A support is supposed to control the lane by pressuring the enemy team. Karma lacks any early game presence to do that. If she goes into a solo lane any smart player will just kill her a few times before lvl 6 and then its GG.

In her current state she is just really weak in the meta.

What sort of people are you playing with? It's not Karma's fault if your team is too dim to try because of a character you chose.

She's like Zilean in that she's superior as a mid than as a support, and anybody who buys exclusively AP items on a support doesn't need to be supporting in the first place. She works well enough with the generic support items and CDR, being able to shield or heal for percent HP very consistently, as a mantra ends up at twelve second cooldown with maximum CDR. If you're going to support as her, wait until level 2 then start poking aggressively enough not to run out of mana. That is, run near an enemy, mantra your shield then use your fan on them, which is a very safe poke, considering you have the shield and the range of it being similar to the fan. She doesn't need farm whatsoever if she's supporting with proper tunes and Philosopher's Stone. If you can't tell by her heal and tether, she's meant more for supporting bruisers and tanks than ADCs. Unfortunately, the case is that ADCs currently lane with support, wasting her heal's potential.

In terms of mid lane, she can use the same burst as earlier to easily out sustain most yet still have TF burst. She's more like a bruiser than an ADC, likening normal AP mids to the ADC role.

She still does need improvement, though that is what she is currently undergoing.

My name is "Zack The Flash" on LoL if anyone wants to play sometime. Im level 25 and play fizz top lane cause hes a GOD have had a nasty string of bad teams recently so please be good :(

I mean look at this..

zSfpX.jpg

Your build on Fizz is quite odd. I'd recommend looking at this guide here http://www.lolpro.com/guides/fizz/322-fizz-guide-top-lane for ideas on how to build him better. I recommend the first build over the second.

Your build on Fizz is quite odd. I'd recommend looking at this guide here http://www.lolpro.com/guides/fizz/322-fizz-guide-top-lane for ideas on how to build him better. I recommend the first build over the second.

You know when your hammering the enemy team so badly you can fuck about with your build? That was one of those games xD I very rarely do badly with my usual build unless the enemy team is fed like hell

Archived