League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lee isn't bad. Just not godlike anymore like he used to. He punishes you for misplays way more now.

EDIT: Gruuuuuuh...seriously, can someone explain me why everyone tilts so fucking hard in this game? Like really. Every single game with my friends is the same. Everyone's on the verge of a breakdown and slightest things piss them off to the point of intentionally throwing games. "gg fucking riot", "balanced fucking shit" every single game in mass quantities.

Seriously, if you don't enjoy playing the game, don't fuck it up for others and go do something else. Just my 2 cents.

Nobody's talking about Rek'Sai yet, I see. And the fact that she can dig across the map and can beat people up. Also that we now have Void ships. Good stuff =D

Definitely liking her.  Appearance wise, I'm very pleased.  Her kit?  Nuts.  I love it.  Wouldn't be surprised to see her exclusively played in the jungle.  Put her an Malzahar on the same team and I wonder if it would be hard to notice Rek'Sai while burrowed under Malzahar's pool.

Speaking of the game, I just broke into Silver I.  Really excited and hoping to get to gold before Season 5 starts, and then climb even higher.

Nerfs to Trailblazer, Skirmisher and Devourer. Finally.

Not the way to address Warwick imo.  He's still gonna be freelo.

In the meantime, I think I'll get started on that support guide for lower levels of play.  Could probably have it up in a few days time.  Maybe by Saturday even!  :D

Guys, stop repeating what Reddit says. Yes, those nerfs ARE the cure to Warwick. Without that stuff, he's in same place as n0before.

I think the -magic damage is okay.  But with the damage that camps do, and Warwick's excellent sustain, the only junglers that can keep up with him post 6 are gonna be Fiddles, Yi, Nocturne, and I think Nunu.  Not to mention it stacks incredibly fast and increases the damage on his ultimate even further.  Add in a Blade of the Ruined King and you still have a big problem.

I think the -magic damage is okay.  But with the damage that camps do, and Warwick's excellent sustain, the only junglers that can keep up with him post 6 are gonna be Fiddles, Yi, Nocturne, and I think Nunu.  Not to mention it stacks incredibly fast and increases the damage on his ultimate even further.  Add in a Blade of the Ruined King and you still have a big problem.

define "keep up with him post 6".

Archived