League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Klav's Totally Approximate 4.20 Jungle Tier List

Disclaimer: Lots of stuff is yet untested and is just guessing from theory. Feel free to argue/show testing resulsts if you believe someone should be lower/higher.

Tier S

Pantheon

Warwick

Tier A

Dr Mundo

Elise

Fiddlesticks

Jarvan IV

Kha'Zix

Master Yi

Nocturne

Rammus

Rengar

Shaco

Udyr

Zac

Tier B

Aatrox

Amumu

Diana

Evelynn

Hecarim

Lee Sin

Maokai

Nunu

Olaf

Sion

Skarner

Trundle

Vi

Volibear

Wukong

Tier C

Alistar

Cho'Gath

Fiora

Gragas

Nautilus

Sejuani

Shyvana

So I'm running 29% attack speed on my Rune Page for Jungle Mantheon, and he's so stupid to jungle with.

If they don't know about level 2 Dragon, you get a free Dragon. If they know and come to stop you, you stun them and Dragon kills them, and you either keep doing Dragon or leave if their team starts coming.

I'm starting to like Jungle Panth more than Nautilus now

It's so dumb

Yeah you don't need that much, I know, I just prefer it.

If you time your attack to go off right as Dragon pops your passive then you don't even have to W ever, so I can go Gromp > Drag instead of Gromp > Blue > Drag and get it done a bit faster. I don't know how well Gromp straight into Drag works without AS reds, but it's working really well for me with them, so I'm not gonna change it for a while.

Klav's Totally Approximate 4.20 Jungle Tier List

Disclaimer: Lots of stuff is yet untested and is just guessing from theory. Feel free to argue/show testing resulsts if you believe someone should be lower/higher.

Tier S

Pantheon

Warwick

Tier A

Dr Mundo

Elise

Fiddlesticks

Jarvan IV

Kha'Zix

Master Yi

Nocturne

Rammus

Rengar

Shaco

Udyr

Zac

Tier B

Aatrox

Amumu

Diana

Evelynn

Hecarim

Lee Sin

Maokai

Nunu

Olaf

Sion

Skarner

Trundle

Vi

Volibear

Wukong

Tier C

Alistar

Cho'Gath

Fiora

Gragas

Nautilus

Sejuani

Shyvana

Looks like a solid list.  I'd place Lee Sin tier A for dueling and utility purposes.  I don't find his clear to be too difficult, even initial.  

Now that pre-season's started we could probably start playing some more team YCM games.  Even normals, just to practice. 

We could do YCM 5v5s assuming there are 10 active players here.

Lee isn't that good anymore. To be honest, he wasn't that good anymore after all the recent nerfs. Now, with the harder jungle AND ANOTHER NERF TO HIM (armor this time), he's subpar. Pantheon fills the "early game snowball, late game tank" niche better than him, needs less mechanical skill to play and has the early Dragon cheese.

Archived