League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you guys read all the patch notes yet?

They removed Negatron cloak (wat)

They removed Feral Flare (yay) but added an enchantment that you can put on any item that builds from machete that reads "Killing large monsters increases the magic damage of this item by +1. Champion kills or assists increase the magic damage of this item by +2." While starting with 40 magic damage on hit. Really? Please no.

There are 3 other enchantments for each respective role. One that gives AP and CDR, one that gives AD and Armor Pen, and one that gives HP, CDR and Tenacity, and all of those are looking nice.

There are 4 new jungling items alongside the 4 enchantments, and they all tamper with smite.

[spoiler=Also, since it's patch 4.20]

tumblr_inline_nbtnak2zVq1rh76ct.gif

Blaze it, fa****

[/spoiler]

I can see it being worthless on anyone who isn't a tank or junglers with great clear, but with the way everything is set up now, it's probably the best smite bonus for tanks or single target clear champions early on, but only if you can stay alive without the HP regen bonuses.

But yeah, not a tank? Not single target? Can't live? Gromp not the best idea.

On that note though, the Raptor smite bonus is pretty good all around I think. Grants true sight when a ward spots you? I focused on this one when I was Udyr.

Edit: 

For those that haven't seen it

[spoiler=The Pledge video was pretty neat]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnT8jVCyh_E

[/spoiler]

Thoughts on Devourer enchantment? The others are pretty basic, and Devourer is just a buffed Feral Flare, but what do you think about the whole "Skirmisher's Sabre - Devourer" Master Yi/Fiora situation we're gonna have on our hands soon enough

I spectated a B5 game and found the hard counter to chicken buff: Don't ward ever. The buff just goes to waste. IT'S PERFECT! Challenger, here I come.

As far as champions, sustain>everyone else. It's relatively hard to get through the jungle with low sustain champs, but Udyr, WW, Trundle, Fiddle, and Aatrox can clear with a pretty high amount of health as opposed to Lee, Vi, and Jax.

Elise is pretty much a God Tier pick at the moment. Juggernaut enchantment is pretty much the old Ancient Golem, the item which's removal killed Elise. She can go full tank again, and while she was nerfed a bit along the way, she can do a buff>camp>buff clear without burning a single Health Potionm and end at 3/4+ HP. That's incredibly huge.

Archived