League of Legends

Shrekstasy

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one bamboozled by the fact that people are whining that Graves has no more cigar?

I mean, in the FIRST place, he never HAD a cigar, aside from ONE cinematic and a new splash art. Second, I've seen the art without the cigar, and it looks great. Heck, I think I PREFER it without the cigar.

The lengths these people will go to complain about every little thing.

Getting a kick out of the fact I'll see someone complain the updated Summoner's Rift is too cartoony, only to turn around and see someone else complain that they're changing from the cartoony style they already have.

Am I the only one bamboozled by the fact that people are whining that Graves has no more cigar?

I mean, in the FIRST place, he never HAD a cigar, aside from ONE cinematic and a new splash art. Second, I've seen the art without the cigar, and it looks great. Heck, I think I PREFER it without the cigar.

The lengths these people will go to complain about every little thing.

Welcome to the internet.

Played my first game as Blitzcrank. Had abunch of people just autolock their choices (eventhoughIcalledmidfirstgrumblegrumble) so I sort of had to go with bottom support by default. I didn't have a chance to do any studying on Blitz, but things went pretty well, especially when we got into teamfights. They did surrender at 20, though, so I'm not sure if I could've kept going smoothly until the end.

I try to Blitz, but i cant use him for life! I get dominated! How do u do it? The ONLY thing i can roll with is Tristana and Jinx.

Playing Blitzcrank is situational.  Typically pick him against a squishy enemy comp, where it doesn't matter who you pull.  The problem with him is knowing how to play around creeps in laning phase.  You have to zone, and hook when the enemy over-steps or leaves their creep line.

I think the icons look fine. not that great, but they aren't bad.

Although, I have the christmas tower icon and I haven't changed it since it came out... Christmas season 2 I believe, so the icons don't really matter to me anyway.

That Victorious Morgana though.

I'm using the World Champs icon for a while now iirc.

Anyways, in case you guys don't know - you can still play ranked now, and if you rise your MMR, it will get factored into the S5 MMR calculations so...yep, you definitely should carry on with ranked if you want an easier time post-reset.

EDIT: So I was like 30-ish RP short for a skin so I asked Riot, and as expected, they asked me to draw something.
[spoiler=Behold]
F56g0R0.png
[/spoiler]

So I enjoyed my single game I played on the new map. Got to try out the Morgana skin. Had a fun time.

It's too bad the beta for it is laggy as all hell, and since it's Team Builder, the queue times are outrageous. Spent 22 minutes in queue looking for a mid laner before a friend got on and filled our fifth spot. A MID LANER THO

Anywho~

Is the lag issue with the beta just on NA or is this everywhere?

My ping was hovering around 80-88, nothing really solid, but not bad, and every now and again it would just drop to 60~ish and then jump up to 130~ish, no big deal, right? That's definitely playable.

But next to that, and this didn't happen when my ping was jumping around, it was just completely random, everyone would stop moving and attacking, but I could still see health bars going down, and after a few seconds everyone would move to where they were supposed to be.

Your typical League lag issue.

I would think it was just me if it didn't happen to my entire team every time it happened.

So... I dunno.

Anyone have Skype and wanna duo some time?  I'm sitting in Silver II.  I'm a support main, but can play any role.  I enjoy playing anything bot lane, and dare say I'm a proficient Lucian / Corki player.  That being said, feel free to inbox me if you wanna get some ranked games and climb.  Preseason does affect Main Season slightly, so I'm trying to get my mmr as high as possible as I prepare for Season 5.

Archived