Chance's Format - TOURNAMENT IV OVER - Congratulations Wildflame!

When do the rounds officially start? And who do I PM the decks to? Sorry, been studying :/ Also, Evol, Atlantean, and Daedalus. Two water decks, and I've never run them. But I've watched someone else play Evols for quite a while, so I should be able to do that... [color=#FFFFFF]4, 19, 20[/color]

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chance, it just occured to me that, it'd be nice if you put the results of my randomness in the OP temporarily, because if someone missed 2 or so pages from a thread like this, that promises to have many more, it'll be hard to find what their corresponding decks are.

I haven't been keeping count, but I think I've aproved about half the contestants already... I'll check the amount of PMs to make sure..

EDIT:

Yeah, 9 approvals so far:

DeathSDelano
Chance Furlong
slayer_supreme
Dwarven King
Reborn Black
Frex (who's new name is Voltex)
Basara
Excalibur-Sama
Shadows92

I'm missing everyone else.

Also, the start date was Tuesday right?

Deck is done and sent, [s]still I fell like I am siding against a FTK[/s]. What I meant was that I could not have aimed my side at anything. So now I am thinking it might be of no use.

Also:
[quote name='Azphreal' timestamp='1352596199' post='6066090']
When do the rounds officially start? And who do I PM the decks to? Sorry, been studying :/ Also, Evol, Atlantean, and Daedalus. Two water decks, and I've never run them. But I've watched someone else play Evols for quite a while, so I should be able to do that... [color=#FFFFFF]4, 19, 20[/color]
[/quote]

2 of my skeles went to you thats sure alot of bad luck there...
Diva: get Marksman if you can attack, Squad to runover stuff and Infantry for xyz or NSing something for synchros or whatever.
Infantry: he should not be in your hand if so know you only lost The Diva or Marksman that would have broght it out.
Squad: can be the extra NS or SS by Hammer & run over stuff.
Marksman: same as Squad but needs to do damage becuase then, if Stickers is in hand bring Squad for 2 rank 3s & if not bring Infantry to NS stuff.
Shark Stickers: can go on whenever you want.
Hammer: with this nothing is dead. He is a monster for free I believe.
The E. Lord: can come out after one play or two, after that you need Salvage.
This deck almost never stop swarming (never played it in this formet though).
Basiclly any card that can give you more monsters on field or hand for any cost is useful here, since no monster is [i]food [/i]here.
Gungnir, and CotH.
I hope that helped.

[quote name='Basara' timestamp='1352603195' post='6066153']
Diva: get Marksman if you can attack, Squad to runover stuff and Infantry for xyz or NSing something for synchros or whatever.
Infantry: he should not be in your hand if so know you only lost The Diva or Marksman that would have broght it out.
Squad: can be the extra NS or SS by Hammer & run over stuff.
Marksman: same as Squad but needs to do damage becuase then, if Stickers is in hand bring Squad for 2 rank 3s & if not bring Infantry to NS stuff.
Shark Stickers: can go on whenever you want.
Hammer: with this nothing is dead. He is a monster for free I believe.
The E. Lord: can come out after one play or two, after that you need Salvage.
This deck almost never stop swarming (never played it in this formet though).
Basiclly any card that can give you more monsters on field or hand for any cost is useful here, since no monster is [i]food [/i]here.
Gungnir, and CotH.
I hope that helped.
[/quote]
Thanks, it did.

[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1352491222' post='6064956']
[spoiler=process]
Ok, participant numbers from 1 to 13. From the results of Random.Org, and without counting the times a number was repeated again in the generator.
10 13 11 7 2 1 3 12 4 8 6 5 9

From that, and the order in which each contestant entered the tournament, we have this:
01) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Excalibur-sama / DN: BlindMonkey / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]
02) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Shadow92 / DN: Shadow92 / Challonge: Shadow92[/size][/font][/color]
03) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Reborn Black / DN: Marsuvees Black / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]
04)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] slayer_supreme / DN: supreme_slayer / Challonge: slayer_supreme[/size][/font][/color]
05)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Archbaron Barthandelus / DN: Ratskin / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]
06) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Chance Furlong / DN: Kenji Inuma / Challonge: Kenji_Inuma[/size][/font][/color]
07)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] ♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥ / DN: Sightlessreality / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]
08) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Dwarven King / DN: Dwarven King / Challonge: Dwarven King[/size][/font][/color]
09)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Frex / DN: Frex / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]
10)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Azphreal / DN: Azphreal19 / Challonge: Azphreal[/size][/font][/color]
11)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Wildflame / DN: Wildflame / Challonge: Wildflame[/size][/font][/color]
12) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]DeathSDelano / DN: DeathSDelano / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]
13) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Basara / DN: xBASARAx / Challonge: xBASARAx[/size][/font][/color]

Now to see what the Decks you guys get (from left to right)
26 36 28 33 7 39 27 14 23 17 32 2 34

3 35 5 37 29 12 9 21 25 15 38 31 13

22 4 20 19 11 24 10 6 1 8 30 16 18
[/spoiler]
Soooo....

01) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Excalibur-sama / DN: BlindMonkey / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]

02) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Shadow92 / DN: Shadow92 / Challonge: Shadow92[/size][/font][/color]

03) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Reborn Black / DN: Marsuvees Black / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]

04)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] slayer_supreme / DN: supreme_slayer / Challonge: slayer_supreme[/size][/font][/color]

05)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Archbaron Barthandelus / DN: Ratskin / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]

06) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Chance Furlong / DN: Kenji Inuma / Challonge: Kenji_Inuma[/size][/font][/color]

07)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] ♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥ / DN: Sightlessreality / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]

08) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Dwarven King / DN: Dwarven King / Challonge: Dwarven King[/size][/font][/color]

09)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3] Frex / DN: Frex / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]

10)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Azphreal / DN: Azphreal19 / Challonge: Azphreal[/size][/font][/color]

11)[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Wildflame / DN: Wildflame / Challonge: Wildflame[/size][/font][/color]

12) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]DeathSDelano / DN: DeathSDelano / Challonge: N/A[/size][/font][/color]

13) [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Basara / DN: xBASARAx / Challonge: xBASARAx[/size][/font][/color]

Everyone get your respective skeleton numbers from the OP.
I'm a bit busy this morning, so I don't know what decks I gave to each one, I'll be back later to see what kind of monstruosities I just did.
[/quote]
Reposting this for people who hadn't seen it.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1352657475' post='6066504']
For Skeleton 9, what are the first 2 monsters? (not counting duplicates)
[/quote]
Mahunder and Pahunder.

[spoiler="Your Skeletons"]
Mahunder x2
Pahunder x2
Thunder Seahorse x2
Vylon Prism x2
Wattcobra x2
Wattgiraffe x2
Wattpheasant x2
Messenger of Peace x2
Recycling Batteries x2
Call of the Haunted
Compulsory Evacuation Device x2
Fairy Box
Fiendish Chain x2
Raigeki Break

Koa'Ki Meiru Boulder x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Crusader x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Drago x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Maximus x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Tornado x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Urknight x2
Iron Core of Koa'Ki Meiru x2
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Initialize!
One Day of Peace x2
Soul Taker x2
Call of the Haunted x2
Dark Bribe x2

Lightray Diabolos
Lightray Sorcerer x2
Cyber Dragon x2
Ghost Ship x2
Thunder King Rai-Oh x2
Effect Veiler
Night Shot x2
Forbidden Lance x2
Smashing Ground
Soul Taker
Dimensional Prison x2
Fiendish Chain
[/spoiler]

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1352657718' post='6066511']
Mahunder and Pahunder.

[spoiler="Your Skeletons"]
Mahunder x2
Pahunder x2
Thunder Seahorse x2
Vylon Prism x2
Wattcobra x2
Wattgiraffe x2
Wattpheasant x2
Messenger of Peace x2
Recycling Batteries x2
Call of the Haunted
Fairy Box
Fiendish Chain x2
Raigeki Break

Koa'Ki Meiru Boulder x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Crusader x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Drago x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Maximus x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Tornado x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Urknight x2
Iron Core of Koa'Ki Meiru x2
Koa'Ki Meiru Initialize!
One Day of Peace x2
Soul Taker x2
Call of the Haunted x2
Dark Bribe x2

Lightray Diablos
Lightray Sorcerer x2
Cyber Dragon x2
Ghost Ship x2
Thunder King Rai-Oh x2
Effect Veiler
Night Shot x2
Forbidden Lance x2
Smashing Ground
Soul Taker
Dimensional Prison x2
Fiendish Chain
[/spoiler]
[/quote]
Thanks, this'll be helpful. ^_^

[quote name='Basara' timestamp='1352682917' post='6067073']
Those who have already handed there decks should be giving a chance to rebuild (If they do not already can :unsure:) since some new cards were added to DN, though as I am unlucky none of them helps me.
[/quote]

Uh, no, he said Cosmo Blazar -aka the newly added- cards were not allowed for this tourney. So no modifications should be made under that excuse.

[quote name='Excalibur-sama' timestamp='1352687095' post='6067130']
Uh, no, he said Cosmo Blazar -aka the newly added- cards were not allowed for this tourney. So no modifications should be made under that excuse.
[/quote]

!?
No body said cosmo blazer cards are not allowed, furlong made a Firestar skele.

I just thought it would be a good chance to test and stuff, and now this post is just +1.

The firstar monsters were released on DN prior to the full release of Cosmo Blazar (the Magazine Promos). Those do not count. Gurnix, the Rank 6 Fire Winged-Beasts, additional FIRE Support that won't be released until the 17th (on DN) are not allowed.

You still are allowed to make edits up until tmro.

Also, updated the OP.

O_o So by technicality on wording. You can use the current cards released on DN. Firestars get their Wolfbark, Heart-eartH is there, etc, etc. And you guys still have 1 day before final submissions.

Archived