Chance's Format - TOURNAMENT V! FINISHED! Congratz to - Zeppeli Gyro Supreme!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1355757344' post='6095729']
@D.A. Thanks for the recordings :3 (quality is a little iffy, but it's also far better than nothing and the way you've set up looks a bit better now)

Also, I'll be online until 3:15 today!
[/quote]
Lol yeah, speed I had to put on the old videos because they were so long was 16x (yeah by that much). I still have one of those videos to put up which will be a bit of a nightmare but It'll get up. FYI I love the settings I have now.

For those that don't know and need a reference. 3:15 for Chances time is 4:15 Eastern Time.

[quote name='clairedestroyer' timestamp='1355806623' post='6096581']
yup i got wrecked....by merlanteans again! its a very bad matchup i think.
[/quote]

It's because by default, Mermanteans haven't hit the list yet, making them automatically superior because they have no banned/limited/semi-limited cards.

Same applies to Fire Fists.

I think that's the only downside to Chance Format: newly created Archetypes dominate more than other Archetypes that have been assimilated and absorbed into the banlist. And that's not fair.

[quote name='Devil's Advocate' timestamp='1355806777' post='6096589']
It's because by default, Mermanteans haven't hit the list yet, making them automatically superior because they have no banned/limited/semi-limited cards.

Same applies to Fire Fists.

I think that's the only downside to Chance Format: newly created Archetypes dominate more than other Archetypes that have been assimilated and absorbed into the banlist. And that's not fair.
[/quote]

Umm...no. The rules make the deck a bit inconsistent. I only have two Divas damn it! D:<

updated! Best of luck next time claire! Also! I'm going to go missing for the next 2 days....maybe it won't be that long! If I fail to be seen by friday, that means I've lost automatically as I probably won't be able to get any form of internet connection until January 2nd, 2013 (assuming the apocalypse doesn't kill everyone).

HOWEVER! If everyone's going to be busy for the festive days, I suppose I could postpone the tournament for everyone...until the 2nd or so...but it's your call!

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1355844258' post='6096865']
Alrighty DK & Clair, here's your game 2 duel in it's entirety. ^_^

[spoiler=Dwarven King vs Clairdestroyer]

[media]http://youtu.be/dIsnMUr03wo[/media]

[/spoiler]

EDIT: Link fixed

Oh and Chance, I did what you said I should do and Included info about CF in the description. :D
[/quote]

That doble 750 Life at the end xD

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1355860373' post='6097103']
It was paid for. DK used Infantry for the cost.
[/quote]
Where did Infantry come from, then? The summon cost was paid for, but then he summoned Diva and summoned another monster with Diva's effect, neither of which were tributed.

[quote name='slayer_supreme' timestamp='1355860509' post='6097105']
Where did Infantry come from, then? The summon cost was paid for, but then he summoned Diva and summoned another monster with Diva's effect, neither of which were tributed.
[/quote]
DK summoned Infantry or what ever the Atlantian with 0 ATK and lets you get another Normal Summon off. Then, that cards effect was used & DK tributed it for Megalos double atk eff.

[quote name='♥ D.A._Siegfried ♥' timestamp='1355860625' post='6097109']
DK summoned Infantry or what ever the Atlantian with 0 ATK and lets you get another Normal Summon off. Then, that cards effect was used & DK tributed it for Megalos double atk eff.
[/quote]
I see it now. I must not have been looking on that side of the screen then.

Archived