Chance's Format - TOURNAMENT V! FINISHED! Congratz to - Zeppeli Gyro Supreme!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DK still has no opponent. .-.

[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1356281356' post='6100045']
It's almost unreal. Half the tournament rounds take place in less than 3 days, and then I remain so many days with no definite opponent.
It'll suck if I lose too badly after having waited so long xD

Waiting the rest of the year seems reasonable because the holidays do make it a bit harder to be online.
[/quote]

If it turns out you're my opponent and I defeat you rather quickly (which I plan on doing ;D), please know that I still <3 you. :3

[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1356924307' post='6106729']
Does anyone know why hasn't Chance been on since the 18th? That's 12 days...
[/quote]

I killed him and buried him in my backyard.

Seriously, though, the kid's in college, and he's training for whatever military he wants to go in. He probably has other obligations/responsibilities.

[quote name='Devil's Advocate' timestamp='1356924472' post='6106730']
I killed him and buried him in my backyard.

Seriously, though, the kid's in college, and he's training for whatever military he wants to go in. He probably has other obligations/responsibilities.
[/quote]

I'm also in college, and you don't see college open too often during these days of the year.
The military could be though, but if I had to guess, I'd bet he is on a trip or something.

[quote name='Sleepy' timestamp='1356924307' post='6106729']
Does anyone know why hasn't Chance been on since the 18th? That's 12 days...
[/quote]

Please take note of the bolded
[quote name='Chance Furlong' timestamp='1355848160' post='6096914']
updated! Best of luck next time claire! [b]Also! I'm going to go missing for the next 2 days....maybe it won't be that long! If I fail to be seen by friday, that means I've lost automatically as I probably won't be able to get any form of internet connection until January 2nd, 2013 (assuming the apocalypse doesn't kill everyone).[/b]

HOWEVER! If everyone's going to be busy for the festive days, I suppose I could postpone the tournament for everyone...until the 2nd or so...but it's your call!
[/quote]

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1356355274' post='6100909']
DK still has no opponent. .-.

If it turns out you're my opponent and I defeat you rather quickly (which I plan on doing ;D), please know that I still <3 you. :3
[/quote]
Choose your next words very carefully, Dwarf-guy.

Anyway, is this thing even a THING anymore?

it's been AGES .__.

....O_o..oh boy...

ANYWAY! I'm BACK!! Seeing as it looks like the tournament has been...halted due to a few other members...guess I haven't lost. I'm back! I'm Sorry! Christmas, Hanukkah, and the New Years festivities kept the college closed (I have no current working computer >_<). I'm deeply sorry to everyone and as such I'm adding the following bonuses to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place:

1st: 600 Points
2nd: 250 Points
3rd: 150 Points

Lets GET THINGS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN!

Archived