Chance's Format - TOURNAMENT V! FINISHED! Congratz to - Zeppeli Gyro Supreme!

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='clairedestroyer' timestamp='1355863263' post='6097184']
i did but i didnt think of it at the time u_u
[/quote]

So...not going to lie. When you summoned Giganato when I had Catastor on the field, my first thought was "OH GOD! STARDUST! FFFFUUUU!!!!!" But then you went Black Rose and I continued to topdeck.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1355892646' post='6097756']
I can see why she didn't. I used to think a Gemini Summon counted as your one turn Normal Summon. She may have thought the same thing.

And that Trag...I held onto it since first hand. SO tempted to drop it SO many times.
[/quote]

"A Gemini Summon differs from a Normal Summon in only two respects:[list=1]
[*]It is performed on a monster that is already face-up on the field, and
[*]It does not require the player to Tribute any monsters for Gemini monsters of Level 5 or above.
[/list]
Other than that, the Second Summon is a Normal Summon, including the fact that it is counted towards the number of Normal Summons a player is allowed to perform in their turn (usually 1)."

[quote name='clairedestroyer' timestamp='1355893735' post='6097790']
"A Gemini Summon differs from a Normal Summon in only two respects:[list=1]
[*]It is performed on a monster that is already face-up on the field, and
[*]It does not require the player to Tribute any monsters for Gemini monsters of Level 5 or above.
[/list]
Other than that, the Second Summon is a Normal Summon, including the fact that it is counted towards the number of Normal Summons a player is allowed to perform in their turn (usually 1)."
[/quote]

I was not insulting you Claire, I promise. I just wasn't sure if you knew the rulings on Geminis is all. But like I said, you did exceptionally well. If it wasn't for my sacky top decks, I would have lost hands down.

It's almost unreal. Half the tournament rounds take place in less than 3 days, and then I remain so many days with no definite opponent.
It'll suck if I lose too badly after having waited so long xD

Waiting the rest of the year seems reasonable because the holidays do make it a bit harder to be online.

Archived