~YCM's Dating Club~ (Join, because we're cool ;D)

DL 

Okay don't just ask her out because your out of a relationship and desperate. (I'm sorry to assume that you are, but that's what it sounds like). I don't think you should raise someone hopes when you don't even have feelings for them. Trust me I've been in the situation. I was actually really upset about the fact that someone would ask me out like that. And of course he was rejected. 
Plus think about it, how long is a while. Just because you might have known her before doesn't mean she's the same. It's stupid to want a chance when your desperate. 

Sorry for my bluntness; It's just me being rational. So yeah it's reckless and a bad idea. 

It is okay about the bluntness, I was expecting different oppinions anyway, that was just a thought tho, I dunno how I will take things on, depending on how I order the steeds to go it will go one way or another, well thanks for the oppinions everyone.
PS: I'm not desparate, actualy I am pretty much normal, and as for knowing each other the thing is that probably she got knowign of me before I got of her, my dad is one of the most loved teachers at our school so A LOT of people know me trough him then know me trough myself. It's quite funny.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys. I need some advice.

See, for the last 6 years or so, I've been alone; never had a girlfriend, had no friend of mine to comfort me when I'm down, nothing. Soon enough, on Thursday, I just cracked, as if I ended up breaking in the military (metaphorically speaking). I just isolated myself, broke down and cried my heart out, pushing everybody aside who wondered what was wrong with me. I was grateful that they cared about how I felt like the elephant in the room.

I've heard the saying, "When you reach the bottom, the only way to go is up." I disagree. If the bottom is soil, you can dig a deeper hole for yourself. That's how I feel. But...

Something did come about the next day. A friend if mine gave me a partial reality check. She helped me to an extent by helping me realize that I'm far more open than I was 6 years ago. And to top that, she told me she had been in a mental institute 5 times because shd felt alone. Maybe this is a sign. She told me that the right person was out there for me, and what was on my mind was, "Maybe the one for me has been in front of me this whole time." I don't know if she feels the same way, but I'll look into it.

Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated.

Well, when you don't know something, then usually it helps if you ask. Here I see that you have three options:

1) "Hey, I like you. Do you like me?"

2) Get really awkward and stammer over your words. When you finish speaking, blush really deep and hide behind you hands.

3) Find her on Facebook and post a link to Rin Kagamine's "I like you, I love you."

Well, when you don't know something, then usually it helps if you ask. Here I see that you have three options:

1) "Hey, I like you. Do you like me?"

2) Get really awkward and stammer over your words. When you finish speaking, blush really deep and hide behind you hands.

3) Find her on Facebook and post a link to Rin Kagamine's "I like you, I love you."

or ask her to hang out and truly get to know her as a friend before you make anything brash or stupid.  developing an interpersonal relationship is usually key before actually asking someone out.

@ Hina

Not true. I don't really hate anyone in the club to be honest.

@ Rapid

The hell is a new year's kiss? I can tell what it basically means but.... I can't fathom any reason for it.

@ C4

Go for it. You got nothing to lose.

NEW TOPIX:

Things is slowing down in your relationship and losing it's spice

What do?

Things is slowing down in your relationship and losing it's spice

What do?

To be honest, my commitment to a relationship is directly related to my partner's commitment:

If she doesn't give a shit anymore, I won't insist. Likewise if she's very interested and I'm at fault, I'll look for ways to fix that. I'm not afraid to show my fetishes to my partners if anything.

Um...my brother told me to do this and I'm not really sure how it works but he also made me join the club when I first made my account and told me just to ask so...can I get some advice for the situation I'm in right now?

ASK AWAY NEIGHBORIENO.

To be honest, my commitment to a relationship is directly related to my partner's commitment:

If she doesn't give a shit anymore, I won't insist. Likewise if she's very interested and I'm at fault, I'll look for ways to fix that. I'm not afraid to show my fetishes to my partners if anything.

ONCE AGAIN.

MA SQUIGGA.

Alright guys, as an add on to the topic, how can I tell if a girl or boy has some monkey business going on behind his or her's deployed girlfriend or boyfriend's back?

ONCE AGAIN.

MA SQUIGGA.

Alright guys, as an add on to the topic, how can I tell if a girl or boy has some monkey business going on behind his or her's deployed girlfriend or boyfriend's back?

The hell is a squigga.

You can usually tell through glimpses of evasive attitude. Not necessarily concerning anything relationship related, more like them hiding or being secretive about things that they would not usually have a reason to conceal. It reflects things they've been doing behind your back with other people.

It's pretty much my status but um...

I've been with this girl for a little over 2 months now, she hasn't put much effort in the relationship from the begining, like if she texts me I text back right away unless I don't notice it but even when it tells me she's read it she will take hours to reply. And she makes me pull up skype when she wants to do it and half of the time ends up changing her mind and not doing it. And one of my friend's who likes me and I'm starting to like back (which I feel awful for since I'm still with someone) puts as much effort in talking to me as I do talking to them and I feel bad because the girl who I'm currently with is sweet and caring but only when she wants to be a feels like it (yes , I know that's confusing) but I'm also the only one trying with out relationship.

and that's pretty much what's been going on...

Dump her bro.

She seems not willing to put that much energy into the relationship and it's clear none of you are enjoying this that much.  Kill it off now.

Go for the chick who likes you.

But to be safe, what is she doing (Current girlfriend)?  It might be the cause of all of this.

What is my current girlfriend doing? I mean she just ignores me until she gets bored and wants something to do, it probably makes me sound needy as hell but then again my family tells me that I am a stereotypical girl in a relationship so I guess it makes sense; anyway she just doesn't talk to me until it's convenient to her and she's always purposely trying to make me jealous and it's a lot to deal with, she just doesn't act like she cares about the relationship until I bring up break ups

Archived