~YCM's Dating Club~ (Join, because we're cool ;D)

DL 

Okay, two things.

1) use more periods. Please, use more of them.

2) Sounds like you've got things on your end under control. I don't think I'd get back with someone who ignored me so often, but, it seems she had reasons, according to this. Well, as long as you feel you understand a reason for it. Well, let us know how all this turns out, alright?

Okay, sure. Not a problem. Sorry about that.

Yeah, of course. I'm just at a really confused state right now, trying to figure out who I like more and all, but yeah.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm well I guess I'll join too...Although it's all kinda confusing here.

Akira (Chora) Kuchiki

Are you i a relationship: Nope...at least not anymore.

Do I have any experience: Very little.

Akira (Chora) Kuchiki

Are you in a relationship: Nope...at least not anymore.

Akira (Chora) Kuchiki

Are you i a relationship: Nope...at least not anymore.

I see you're getting along fine.

Don't worry about being confused, it just happens wtih new people. You'll get used to it ^^

Welcome to the club though. Just glad you're getting around on the forums. I'll let DL know we have a new member so op gets updated (hopefully...)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, well I don't post nothign here ina  while but that's cause nothing happened during this time, but now I am in sort of a issue.
There is this girl that I got a crush on, we know each other for over an year now, and just last week I stayed till after for am with her to help her go trough some things that happened to her emotinaly, she says she is okay and she seems fine too, but I don't want to seem like I am trying to take advantage of her if I say somehting. But I don't want to miss a chance either.

Well, Gabe, I don't know what to tell you. You seem kinda stuck here, though I don't think it'll sound much like taking advantage if you just tell her you like her. Just make sure you use the word "Like" rather than "Love." Sight interpret it differently. If her response implies that she thinks of you a a friend, then... bad news for ya.

Well, Gabe, I don't know what to tell you. You seem kinda stuck here, though I don't think it'll sound much like taking advantage if you just tell her you like her. Just make sure you use the word "Like" rather than "Love." Sight interpret it differently. If her response implies that she thinks of you a a friend, then... bad news for ya.

Well that's what I was thinking but I cna't sem to find the right words for it, but thanks for that, now I am at mor ease knowing it won't sound like a bad thing if I just think right... oh well, I just have to think things in order. And well if it her response is that she thinks of me just as a friend, then that 's the story of my life, so I am used to "bad news".

[quote name="PandoraCMN" post="6201776" timestamp="1368691055"]Alright, I apparently missed a lot from since I posted but I just want to point out that is was a ldr so it had to be by text (yes, I do know that's a shitty way to do it but it's really the only way either of us would've been able to if needed). And I let her down lightly as I could, I didn't say it was for good because after thinking about it I'm honestly not sure if it is because I do have a lot of feelings for her and when we were talking and she explained why she did all those things it started to make sense and I felt even more horrible for it; we're apparently still supposed to talk but she hasn't messaged me at all since after we talked that night but I guess I'm just really confused at the moment and tried to find reasons to break up with her even though I knew the answer to all those reasons and why that happened but I just cared about her too much to hurt her if anything between me and my friend happened and I didn't want that so pretty much why I finally decided to do it was more or less to protect her from being hurt and because I needed time to think because I'm honestly not even sure who I like more, one minute I think it's her and the other I think it's the other girl so that's just a little update on everything since I kind of missed out since I haven't really been on since I posted about it.[/quote] Well take some time off from love in general. It really helps you sort things out.

Little update: I gave the girl a second chance, she was good for about 2 days then changed back into her normal behavior and I ended up breaking it off. And the other girl I had developed feelings for I still skyped with on a daily basis so we got a lot closer and she ended up asking me out (by singing to me). Her sister is now extremely jealous of us and hates me now even though she was all for us getting together. She's recently gotten bad about it, mostly blaming me even though I've never done a thing to her ("Kenny can go die in a hole", "It's all Kenny's fault", etc.), but we've both agreed that we're not going to let her get to us. But yeah, there's you guys a little update on what's going on.

Little update: I gave the girl a second chance, she was good for about 2 days then changed back into her normal behavior and I ended up breaking it off. And the other girl I had developed feelings for I still skyped with on a daily basis so we got a lot closer and she ended up asking me out (by singing to me). Her sister is now extremely jealous of us and hates me now even though she was all for us getting together. She's recently gotten bad about it, mostly blaming me even though I've never done a thing to her ("Kenny can go die in a hole", "It's all Kenny's fault", etc.), but we've both agreed that we're not going to let her get to us. But yeah, there's you guys a little update on what's going on.

Whoa, well you learn by the decisions you make. So even though you went back to that girl you learned a lesson, and that's never gonna be a mistake. 

ANDDD FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO GET TOGETHER! Took her long enough. And Kenny is just being naive, and selfish. Don't worry about it, she'll get over it. It's just a phase, and if it's not or it really starts bothering you just talk to her about it. I'm sure she'll understand. 

Whoa, well you learn by the decisions you make. So even though you went back to that girl you learned a lesson, and that's never gonna be a mistake. 

ANDDD FINALLY I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO GET TOGETHER! Took her long enough. And Kenny is just being naive, and selfish. Don't worry about it, she'll get over it. It's just a phase, and if it's not or it really starts bothering you just talk to her about it. I'm sure she'll understand. 

You've been waiting for us to get together? xD That's unusal. btw I'm Kenny, her sister's name is Lauren (My whole group of friends call me Kenny, it doesn't help that everyone on her assumes I'm a guy). I try talking to her about it, it's actually happening right now, she just really doesn't want to talk about it which I can understand because she's scared it's going to break us like her sister did with her last relationship. It's sad really and I feel awful but what's even worse is I'm sort of glad her sister is harassing me on my Tumblr instead of bothering her.

Archived