~YCM's Dating Club~ (Join, because we're cool ;D)

DL 

Dump her.

Ignore her pleas.  From what I got, I'm getting the idea she's just using you as a support vessel and not as a partner.  Not as an equal.  Dump her ASAP.  Girls like her tend to be manipulative and swing from one relationship to the next one all the while using guys like you to make themselves feel better.

Giving her another chance would be heresy and foolish.

HeresyStamp.png

I've seen this happen in my family and to my friends and I've seen the damage they'd do in marriages.  Do not end up as a victim.  

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dump her.

Ignore her pleas.  From what I got, I'm getting the idea she's just using you as a support vessel and not as a partner.  Not as an equal.  Dump her ASAP.  Girls like her tend to be manipulative and swing from one relationship to the next one all the while using guys like you to make themselves feel better.

HeresyStamp.png

I've seen this happen in my family and to my friends and I've seen the damage they'd do in marriages.  Do not end up as a victim.  

You do realize Pandora is a girl, right?

Dump her.

HeresyStamp.png

But like I'm trying but she thinks I'm kidding.

Wait, you're trying to break it up but she thinks you're joking?  Is that what I'm reading?  Show her you're serious if that's the case. Whenever she tries to talk to you, give the the cold shoulder.  When ever she wants to chat or yell at you, threatening you, ignore her and have a good fucking time.  Show her that you don't need her to be happy.  It'll get it through her skull.  And if she actually has feelings for you, it'll make her scared.  Scared of losing you.  Get a hobby, talk to someone you like.  Show her your fucking pain and make her understand.  If she does and calls you or skypes face to face, then you MIGHT consider a second chance.  If not, she'll show her true colors and you'll be better off. 

Wait, you're trying to break it up but she thinks you're joking?  Is that what I'm reading?  Show her you're serious if that's the case. Whenever she tries to talk to you, give the the cold shoulder.  When ever she wants to chat or yell at you, threatening you, ignore her and have a good fucking time.  Show her that you don't need her to be happy.  It'll get it through her skull.  And if she actually has feelings for you, it'll make her scared.  Scared of losing you.  Get a hobby, talk to someone you like.  Show her your fucking pain and make her understand.  If she does and calls you or skypes face to face, then you MIGHT consider a second chance.  If not, she'll show her true colors and you'll be better off. 

I mean I'll give getting it through her head a shot but I doubt I'm giving her a second chance no matter what, I chose her of my best friend and she knew that but still did all those things and I still don't talk to my best friend because of that but then again I guess that was my stupidity.

Well then, go all out my friend.

Cut all ties arruptly.  It'll either make her care then make her realize her mistake OR she'll reveal her ugly side.  Either way you'll fucking win.

Thank you. I mean I honestly don't' mind being friends (I'm friends with a majority of my exs if I can help it). I;m kind of getting it in her head now...I just feel awful though.

Could be worse Pandora.

COULD BE MUCH WORSE.

You could be me for example.  

But of course, it's all part of the slow and painful healing process of life.  If you want/need someone to talk to, you can talk to me.  On an unrelated note, why the fuck isn't anyone yelling at me for giving my usual brand of advice?  Am I too used to being yelled at for my opinions?

Could be worse Pandora.

COULD BE MUCH WORSE.

You could be me for example.  

But of course, it's all part of the slow and painful healing process of life.  If you want/need someone to talk to, you can talk to me.  On an unrelated note, why the fuck isn't anyone yelling at me for giving my usual brand of advice?  Am I too used to being yelled at for my opinions?

Trust me, I know it could be a lot worse and I'm sorry for whatever is going on with you. Thanks for that, it's just sort of hard right now because she's apologizing and stuff...

Do you get yelled at often???

Every damn day.  Not to mention the heavy lifting.  Sometimes I wonder if I should join the military with my friends.  At least then I'll get paid to get yelled at and do heavy lifting with the occasional cleaning.  Of course there's the putting my life on the line, but I could just be a POG instead of a grunt.

I used to get yelled at online due to my opinions which are brutal.

Anyhow enough of me.

Tell me about you.

Every damn day.  Not to mention the heavy lifting.  Sometimes I wonder if I should join the military with my friends.  At least then I'll get paid to get yelled at and do heavy lifting with the occasional cleaning.  Of course there's the putting my life on the line, but I could just be a POG instead of a grunt.

I used to get yelled at online due to my opinions which are brutal.

Anyhow enough of me.

Tell me about you.

Ah, I'm sorry to hear about that, it sounds pretty harsh. There's not much for me to tell though.

None sense.

Just give us a general outline of your views, thoughts, and FEELINGS.

Just a word of warning.  I'm the most perverted, deranged, and "whiny" member of this club.  I also will warn you against getting in a relationship and marriage.

Haha, I mean not much. Right now life's just sort of complicated. I guess I'm out spoken and such, I feel very odd at the moment since I've kind of fallen for someone else while being in a relationship which made me feel sort of slutty and the fact that my best friend refuses to talk to me it's a plus but I don't really talk much, I'm extremely shy so...

don't worry about it, everyone I know is like that, I'm used to it.

I'm sure as hell not worrying about you nor anyone else, so you don't need to feel self-conscious or anything. Nobody really cares. Even though some people have told me I'm also mentally messed up, I don't think so at all. I'm not messed up in any way, mentally.

But Pandora, you're talking to VK.

A guy who at a young age, lost all faith in mankind starting with his family.  Then friends.  Then people in general.  You know how family is supposed to be there for you?  Yeah, they won't.

Well, wow, most of my family has pretty much disowned me and my parents and such but I still have some left. As for friends I've lost all hope in them.

As much as I hate to do this, Pandora, I'll have to agree with VK.

From reading the conversation, it appears that your partner has no interest in having a real relationship, and you ought to just send her a text, plain and simple: "I'm leaving you."

Or, if you're really looking to wreck her, just don't even tell her you're doing it. Change your facebook status to say you're in a relationship with this friend of yours who actually seems interested.

*sigh* that stings like nothing else. Trust me.

Okay so Pandora, Are you satisfied? Do you feel loved? If the answer is no, then first you have to know why. Which it seems like you do. Honestly she'll keep doing this. It's stupid how your own girlfriend didn't notice you until the line cut short.

Don't feel bad about this. It's okay to remove toxic people from your life. 

You don't have to remove her from the face of the planet, you can still be nice and yourself. But make one thing clear. Things HAVE CHANGED. Things will never be the same. 

Just remember keep your cool, and be nice about it. 

And hey, liking someone else is a normal thing. Don't dread on something you can't help. Just be a better judge of the person next time. And who knows maybe you'll have a better girlfriend next time. 

Archived