Burning Knuckler Archetype

[center][img]http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/6682/62702880.jpg[/img][/center]
[center]
[b]Burning Knuckler CounterBlow[/b]
Level 3/FIRE/Warrior
0 ATK/1100 DEF
During the Damage Step, when a "Burning Knuckler" monster attacks or is attacked: You can banish this card from your Graveyard or your hand; that monster gains 1000 ATK.[/center]
[center]You can only use the effect of "Burning Knuckler Counter Blow" once per turn.

[b]Burning Knuckler HeadGear[/b]
Level 4/FIRE/Warrior
1000 ATK/1800 DEF
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can send 1 "Burning Knuckler" monster from your Deck to the Graveyard.
Once per turn, this face-up Attack Position monster is not destroyed by battle.

[b]Burning Knuckler GlassJaw[/b]
Level 4/FIRE/Warrior
2000 ATK/0 DEF
When this card is targeted for an attacked: Destroy this card.
When this card is sent to the Grvaeyard by a card effect: Target 1 "Burning Knuckler" monster in your Graveyard, except "Burning Knuckler Glass Jaw"; add it to your hand.

[b]Burning Knuckler Spar[/b]
Level 4/FIRE/Warrior
1200 ATK/1400 DEF
If you control a "Burning Knuckler" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand).
If you do, you cannot conduct your Battle Phase this turn.

[b]Burning Knuckler SwitchHitter[/b]
Level 4/FIRE/Warrior
1500 ATK/1400 DEF
When this card is Normal Summoned: You can target 1 "Burning Knuckler" monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon it.
During this turn, you cannot Special Summon monsters other than "Burning Knuckler" monsters.[/center]

[center][b]Burning Knuckler [/b][b]Leadblow the [/b][b]Restrained Barbaric Soldier[/b][/center]
[center]FIRE/Warrior
2200 ATK/2000 DEF
Rank 4: 2 Level 4 "Burning Knuckler" monsters.
If a "Burning Knuckler" monster(s) would be destroyed by battle or card effect: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead.
When an Xyz Material is detached from this card, it gains 800 ATK.[/center]

[center][b]Number 105: Burning Knuckler Cestus the Shooting Star[/b][/center]
[center]FIRE/Warrior[/center]
[center]2500 ATK/1600 DEF[/center]
[center]Rank 4: 3 Level 4 monsters.[/center]
[center]During the Battle Step, when a "Burning Knuckler" monster attacks or is attacked: You can detach 1 Xyz Material; negate the effects of your opponent monster until the end of the turn, also your monster cannot be destroyed by battle and your opponent takes all Battle Damage that you would have taken from that battle.[/center]
[center]
Discuss[/center]

Just though of something funny with Cestus[notice its effect is not once per turn] while your opponent is low on life pionts

Have Cestus on the field with materials.
Summon Counterblow -> Ram it into your opponent's biggest monster -> Cestus effect -> they take the damage instead and make there LP Zero XD that would be a fun way to kill your opponent

I keep seeing different translations for these guys pop up but all in all they look sweet. Sort of like heroics, got a lot of potential. Hopefully they don't just become another archetype that's limited by anime appearances like heroics or bouncers and actually get their own stich. Lets get ready for some Dempsey Rolling action.

[quote name='FreelancerRaiko' timestamp='1355785391' post='6096210']
I keep seeing different translations for these guys pop up but all in all they look sweet. Sort of like heroics, got a lot of potential. Hopefully they don't just become another archetype that's limited by anime appearances like heroics or bouncers and actually get their own stich. Lets get ready for some Dempsey Rolling action.
[/quote]
Well, their effects and support are actually much better than theirs, as far as I can see, so they'll probably fair better than the ones aforementioned, at least.

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1355802770' post='6096513']
5$ says Barbaric gets a Chaos Xyz
[/quote]
Actually the direction the anime is getting towards (107 getting and 106 almost certainly getting a Chaos Number), Cestus is my bet. They might be inclined to release the other anime Chaos Xyzs and buffing them.

I officially love this archetype, it's just really awesome and balanced. Spar and Switchhitter are probably the best Main Deck monsters of the archetype although I still like Glassjaw. Simply because of the fact that it can recycle Spar, avoid destroy by battle effects like Chaos End Master and it can be Special Summoned by Flamvell Firedog. I'm probably wrong but oh well. Leadblow is amazing, honestly one of the most awesome Xyz Monsters IMO. I just hope this archetype gets some Spell/Trap Support that doesn't make them ridiculously broken.

[quote name='Endless Nightmares' timestamp='1355853553' post='6096995']
I officially love this archetype, it's just really awesome and balanced. Spar and Switchhitter are probably the best Main Deck monsters of the archetype although I still like Glassjaw. Simply because of the fact that it can recycle Spar, avoid destroy by battle effects like Chaos End Master and it can be Special Summoned by Flamvell Firedog. I'm probably wrong but oh well. Leadblow is amazing, honestly one of the most awesome Xyz Monsters IMO. I just hope this archetype gets some Spell/Trap Support that doesn't make them ridiculously broken.
[/quote]

If they do get support I can't wait to see what kind of boxing move references they'll make. Boxing is always the most manly sport there is and now we can bring that awesomeness to yugioh.

Archived