Kingdom Hearts: The 13th Requiem [PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now, now, DWG, let's not get hasty. In life, we always have to wait for something. In Lexamus' case, he has to wait until Roxas comes back as Kreix to bring his ass inside the castle, so TELL HIM TO WAIT, OR I SWEAR TO GOD, [b]I WILL HAVE YOUR HEA- [/b]*shot*

Okay, I've had my fun. But I think Roxas went to sleep or something, cause he's offline.

Yeah, I was only kidding. X'D Really, I should be offline and trying to sleep. It's 3:30 am here. But I've gone past my limit when I'll sleep, so it's most likely gonna be an all-nighter for me.

Unless I log off now. Which is tempting....I might do that. =D Night everyone. Guess I'll see you in 3-4 hours, if you're all still online by then.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1356567690' post='6102877']
Before I approve, I just have a question: What is Shuren doing after his parents went missing? Has he been put into foster care?
[/quote]

I left it blank because I couldn't decide if I wanted to say he was in foster care or if he just took care of himself. I'll change it to whiche[size=4][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]ver one you'd prefer.[/background][/font][/size]

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1356721921' post='6104277']
Huh? I might be reading it wrong, but I dont quite understand what you meant with this line, Roxas. :-/
[/quote]

Ah, forgot a couple words. Basically, Kreix would love to chat about the Organization with Lexamus if he knows about them.

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1356722496' post='6104284']
Wow, Trevor is trippin' on something to see that statue move XD
What did you give us, Roxas? LOL
[/quote]

*Balthazar makes his stash invisible*

Nothing…

@DaWeirdguy: I see. That's okay ^_^ [color=white][s]D=<
How dare you confuse me with that goody two-shoes whose only characters are carbon copies of Sora! He doesn't have the [i]heart[/i] to add a dead person into any of his backstories, while look at me! Dead friend! Yay! [/s][/color]
@Double C4: Nope. Sent him a PM, but I guess he just lost internet access again as usual. It's pretty hard to find those when living on a reservation.

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1356633203' post='6103540']
Kio-kun, I just want to know how he was able to make a living after his parents went missing, because it sounds like he was affected only psychologically and not in regards to his living situation.
[/quote]

Sorry for the disappearance .3. Anyways, I'll edit it to say that he stole cash to support him.

Archived