Kingdom Hearts: The 13th Requiem [PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really should get to posting....>.> But bad writer's block and the fact that it's midnight are kinda horrible things....

I'll try and get a post in tomorrow, kay? Probably wont be great, but I'll see what I can do; once I get a post started, I can generally get it to sound quite good in the middle.
But yeah, tomorrow. Sound good?

You know, Roxas, not to sound rude, but I don't think you're active enough to run an RP. I'm just saying that it seems that this RP will die because of your temporary hiatuses. It makes me think this RP is done when there is no new posts in the last two days. I think your activity is hindering this RP to an extent. Maybe you can try to be on more often. Just a consideration is all. ;)

Because we've gotten all approved apprentices with Balthazar right now, I will no longer be accepting Apprentices. I noticed I forgot to approve Kio-kun's app, so Shuren will the be last apprentice. Interestingly, this does mean we have six Nobodies and Apprentices. So, it's entirely possible to have one-on-one matches between members of each team. That should be fun.

Red one looks more aggressive and fire attribute, blue one looks more defensive and ice/water, so it kinda depends on your own preference. I personally prefer the blue design; because I prefer watery fluid things over fiery stuff. You seem more of a fiery guy, so maybe you'd prefer the red one.

The red one's fiery and has holes, so Hollow Flare/flame?

You dont exactly have to base your keyblade of your character; my character and his keyblade are opposites in that regard.
But a music-based name would be cool; especially if that linked to your powers somehow. Perhaps....erm.....maybe.....cant think of anything yet, but I'll ponder a bit.

Archived