Kingdom Hearts: The 13th Requiem [PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah. I wanted to make it more fair at the start, but after looking at the various apps again, I decided it had to be you. Chaos Sonic, Double C4, and Kio-kun designed their characters to be more athletically inclined, so I didn't think it right to make any of them the Prime Merlinean. DaWeirdGuy had a good chance, though. Then again, on top of the fact that I've now revealed James' book is an encantus, making him the Prime Merlinean would either be fitting for the character or could make him ridiculously overpowered.

That is not to say you are now the strongest apprentice. You could be, but right now, your experience with actually using magic is the same as the others: zero. Or one, I suppose. Kio-kun's Shuren is the one who has zero because he still hasn't gotten the chance to use the ring. Thus, I think I can make it fair that since Chaos, C4, and Kio are the "physical" fighters, they could be the best with the Keyblade.

Well, Viola could fall in love with one of the other apprentices, only for some girl to show up (Although that could be a good way to introduce Bia, assuming Shuren ends up as the Kyosuke), give Viola one day to confess her feelings for said apprentice and totally try and act like that's not at all an inconsiderate if not cruel thing to do, only for Viola to fail to do so, then become a Heartless. Then apprentice Viola got along with the least dies defeating her Nobody, and then we start shipping those two for some reason.

…Or something like that.

You know, from the very start of Viola's creation, I actually [i]did[/i] imagine her getting consumed by a Heartless as some point in the RP, and turning into some Nobody and powerful Grim Reaper-themed Heartless. Also, since Viola's now in a group with [b]four guys[/b], she's probably bound to fall in love with one of them (most likely either Shuren or James). Not only that, but Balthazar discouraged Dave from falling in love in the movie, didn't he? So the same could be said here.

I admit, she does have a pretty high potential to become the Sayaka. I wonder what Balthazar's reaction to his precious Prime Merlinean getting consumed would be. xD

But of course, her fate depends on everyone else and their own choices. They can choose to be the Kyousuke, they can choose to be the Kyoko, or anything else.

Looking over the backstory and considering what happened to Sayaka, that works disturbingly well. And yeah, I'm going to reflect the part about Balthazar forbidding Dave from falling in love. I was also curious if there would be a love triangle similar to Balthazar/Veronica/Horvath. Either way, there's potential for a love triangle, but it all depends on if Viola becomes the Veronica or the Sayaka.

I've considered what would happen if the Prime Merlinean falls.

Wait, isn't Kyoko the Take a Third Option? [b]BUT GIRLS CAN'T LOVE GIRLS.[/b]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0[/youtube]

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1357281946' post='6110751']
There is only despair in that anime. Lots and lots of despair. [s]DO NOT BE FOOLED[/s]
And what if Viola became both the Veronica AND the Sayaka? :cool:
[/quote]

Then her death would unleash Morgana on the world.

And then everyone would be screwed.

Although the fact that Viola wants to raise the dead is especially interesting because that's Morgana's goal.

[quote name='Kidd Buu' timestamp='1357282033' post='6110753']
alright lol umm.....so what do you have in store for us nobodies? or rather what did you envision happening? :DD
[/quote]

I honestly am just making this up as I go along, but eventually I want to get us to the other worlds, since we only have three Resistance members.

I didn't get it, but I still laughed xD

Anyways, I figured I'd make Bia a resistance member, but she turned into a [s]b****[/s] big meany because of all the fighting she did for them, so Shuren could, and probably would like [font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Viola, but I don't know how he'd feel about the whole resurrecting the dead thing. He'd probably be interested at first, but then decide that was a bad thing shortly after to be honest .3. I just need to know if he should be like "That girls kinda smokin'" or not xD[/background][/font]

[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]As for fighting style, I honestly do not mind Shuren not being the Prime Merlinean since his style is only very loosely magic related. He could be the fastest fencer, but probably not the biggest muscle. He's just not for that xD [/font][/background]

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Also, what's with all this talk of depression in a Kingdom Hearts thing? D:[/background][/font]

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1357282318' post='6110758']
Then her death would unleash Morgana on the world.

And then everyone would be screwed.

Although the fact that Viola wants to raise the dead is especially interesting because that's Morgana's goal.
[/quote]

Indeed ^_^

Maybe she could be consumed and turn into a Heartless (a la witch), while her Nobody's fully overwritten by Morgana.

[spoiler=Does this fit Shuren's definition of "smokin'?"][IMG]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120902062123/thefanfictionwikiofgtfandphazon/images/8/8e/AnimeGirl106.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

I would accept Bia as Resistance only if you tie her to some existing Disney property. I've amended the rules so that you can say some films take place in the same world. Just make sure her ties to that property are an important part of her character, otherwise I'll say she can be an NPC.

Are you suggesting Kingdom Hearts can't be depressing? Shall I direct you to the final level of Dream Drop Distance?

That could work, Merciful. Only problem is, Morgana's in the Grimhold. We'd pretty much have to reenact the entire film in order to get her out. [s]Not that Kingdom Hearts hasn't done that before.[/s]

[quote name='Phantom Roxas' timestamp='1357283698' post='6110769']
[spoiler=Does this fit Shuren's definition of "smokin'?"][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120902062123/thefanfictionwikiofgtfandphazon/images/8/8e/AnimeGirl106.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

I would accept Bia as Resistance only if you tie her to some existing Disney property. I've amended the rules so that you can say some films take place in the same world. Just make sure her ties to that property are an important part of her character, otherwise I'll say she can be an NPC.

Are you suggesting Kingdom Hearts can't be depressing? Shall I direct you to the final level of Dream Drop Distance?

That could work, Merciful. Only problem is, Morgana's in the Grimhold. We'd pretty much have to reenact the entire film in order to get her out. [s]Not that Kingdom Hearts hasn't done that before.[/s]
[/quote]

Well, he may not find her smokin', but he would find her to be cute xD

I can't really think of any way of tying her into a Disney film without absolutely ripping said film apart. I thought about adding her as one of Snow's unit, but I'd need to add Snow first, so an npc would be better.

As for depression, I think the ending to BBS was the start of depressing endings in Kingdom Hearts .3.

I think if Shuren and Viola were to have something going between them and she was to become a Heartless, Shuren might try to bring her back in a similar way that Xehanort (probably spelled wrong) is gonna come back. Could be an interesting plot development .3.

[quote name='Kio-kun' timestamp='1357285583' post='6110790']
I think if Shuren and Viola were to have something going between them and she was to become a Heartless, Shuren might try to bring her back in a similar way that Xehanort (probably spelled wrong) is gonna come back. Could be an interesting plot development .3.
[/quote]

That could be an interesting development :D

And amazingly, you spelled it correctly. Xehanort.

[quote name='Merciful Idiot' timestamp='1357286112' post='6110798']
That could be an interesting development :D

And amazingly, you spelled it correctly. Xehanort.
[/quote]

Yay for spelling! xD

Only problem is it could go against his character, so they'd need to be [b][u]really[/u][/b] close for this to develop .3. It's doable, but only under certain conditions, and he'd still be bringing back someone who once became a Heartless, so there's a possibility of them fighting again even after that.

Let's not plan love stories right now. Because what's planned in the OOC and what feels right when people post IC can sometimes differ. (Also, I think I'd definitely like James to have a shot, despite it going totally against his personality. Love triangles ftw xD)

As for the Prime Merlinian thing, I am slightly disappointed, but I can see why. Besides, I'd already planned my character for not having it; ie having a Keyblade that cancels out all magical powers in favour of boosting physical strength and stuff would be quite pointless on the most powerful sorceror of all time.

And I've got my Encantus (I hadn't thought about it being one of those xD What an idiot I am), I'm happy with that. He's already got his magical boosting thing.

[quote name='DaWeirdGuy' timestamp='1357294108' post='6110833']
Let's not plan love stories right now. Because what's planned in the OOC and what feels right when people post IC can sometimes differ. (Also, I think I'd definitely like James to have a shot, despite it going totally against his personality. Love triangles ftw xD)
[/quote]

lol love triangles are the basis of the Kingdom Hearts story, remember Destiny Island, the paupu fruits, and Kairi? There ya go =P

You see Shuren and Viola swapping spit yet? You still have your chance xD We were just discussing possible outcomes. It's really Merci's and partly Roxas' decision in the end though.

EDIT: No offense, but isn't OOC meant for planning stuff like this? I mean it says right there at the top of the page 'Out-of-Character Planning'. Again, no offence as I realize a few things here could be taken as rude when I didn't intend it to be .3.

Archived