Deck Master Tournament [Congratulations to BrokenHeart15]

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Striker' timestamp='1357190021' post='6109862']
No duh sherlock. Black and Mugen, learn to read what I say. DK did the result thing wrong, and I corrected him.
[/quote]

I would like not to be mean, but hey. You're being condescending, why can't [i]I[/i] be? If what he really said at first was this
[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1357154442' post='6109283']
2-0 DK.
[/quote]

Then I'm afraid it was said correctly and you thought otherwise. Making you, what's the word... [i]wrong. One of many, many instances of this phenomenon.[/i]

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1357190575' post='6109868']
I would like not to be mean, but hey. You're being condescending, why can't [i]I[/i] be? If what he really said at first was this

Then I'm afraid it was said correctly and you thought otherwise. Making you, what's the word... [i]wrong. One of many, many instances of this phenomenon.[/i]
[/quote]

But he originally said 2-0 Striker, so I am right in this instance. I was just being fair and giving the victory to him, the person who really won it. Now, good day to you sir!

[quote name='Striker' timestamp='1357190795' post='6109872']
But he originally said 2-0 Striker, so I am right in this instance. I was just being fair and giving the victory to him, the person who really won it. Now, good day to you sir!
[/quote]

You quoted 2-0 DK. So unless he ninja edited (thus making your correction entirely pointless), or you edited the quote yourself making it confusing as s*** anyway, you're still wrong. :mellow:

[quote name='Borderline Unplayable' timestamp='1357190870' post='6109873']
Striker. You weren't clear at any point. Simple as that.
[/quote]

gdi

[quote name='Striker' timestamp='1357191504' post='6109878']
This is exactly what I did, cause he didn't get it right originally. I only made it clear as to who won. Since this is entirely pointless, let's move on. Shall we?
[/quote]

No because you babbled about us having to "learn to read", when you made it ambiguous-sounding yourself. I don't take kindly to that.

[quote name='Striker' timestamp='1357191703' post='6109881']
I admit that I forgot to bold the correction like I usually do. Now, drop it please?
[/quote]

That's better. *deep breath*

And that's why you don't throw insults at people on the internet. They don't let go just like that.

Archived