Deck Master Tournament [Congratulations to BrokenHeart15]

i lose 2-0 though it was definitely a thrilling match

[spoiler=round 1 screenshot]
[img]http://gyazo.com/1211529beb7cf1c5a1973a964089c9af.png?1357264857[/img][/spoiler]

[spoiler=and round 2]
[img]http://gyazo.com/2ea194ace392b468ba58ddbd5053c000.png?1357265665[/img][/spoiler]

i wish i remembered to put cactus bouncer on the field. i could have brought out landoise and probably won the second time aha. oh well!

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evifusion v. Amaterasu is treated as a Tie now, to act as a BYE.

We are also down to Agro v Wildflame, and they have less than 27 hours left to complete it, so try to come up with a time as quickly as possible, or I'll be forced to give the win to the one I believed gave more effort, or a tie if I feel inclined to give nothing to either.

[quote name='Wildflame' timestamp='1357247240' post='6110355']
Gonna be over here all day Agro, PM me when you are available.
[/quote]I wasn't, yeah...

I'm here for 6 more hours. Then I have to go to work. Soooo, hope you show up.

Alright, I have made my decision.

Due to circumstances, if the competitors cannot duel once more before the time limit (5:50:00~ left), the match will result in a tie. Neither competitor could help what happened or the fact that they couldn't match up 'til today, and that a single match is not enough to decide who truly had the upper hand.

That said, you only get .5 points per tie/BYE to the 1 point for a win, so do try to get the duel done.

[quote name='Josh Black' timestamp='1357701972' post='6115823']
Round 2 is over. From here on out, DM abilities will be public knowledge because CPing them is a pain in the ass, and the knowledge of what does what without who has it isn't that bad.

Will update ASAP.
[/quote]I won after you said that. Because I couldn't actually win that one duel and ended up playing another.

But I won 2-1. Because Utopia is boss.

Archived