Deck Master Tournament [Congratulations to BrokenHeart15]

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1358043713' post='6119315']
My first two opponents didn't know. :<
[/quote]

>First two

>I was the second

Dude, my DM ability INVOLVED putting my DM on the field. OF COURSE it can activate without the DM in it. You should have noticed after reading mine.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Josh Black' timestamp='1358043756' post='6119316']
That's your/their fault for not reading the rules.
[/quote]

I did read the rules.

[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"All Deck Masters can use abilities in the Deck Master zone."[/background][/size][/font][/color]

That was not in the rules when I first read them and joined the tournament. But it matters not. I was merely pointing it out for anyone else who may not know. If that's bad, sue me.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1358044488' post='6119321']
That was not in the rules when I first read them and joined the tournament. But it matters not. I was merely pointing it out for anyone else who may not know. If that's bad, sue me.
[/quote]

While it's not BAD, it clearly puts your deductive capabilities in doubt, considering most if not everybody knew or otherwise figured it out already.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1358044488' post='6119321']
I did read the rules.

[color=#666666][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(252, 252, 252)]"All Deck Masters can use abilities in the Deck Master zone."[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[/quote]
... You're right, it wasn't. But the ruling about, if Stardust is DM, it can still use its ability anywhere WAS. So that's no excuse.

EDIT: Randomiing and all. Will PM soon.

[quote name='Wildflame' timestamp='1358291976' post='6122094']
Mine is..., bad, yeah, like really bad.
[/quote]

You sir never realized its actual potential. It is, in the end, and now matter how you view it, rather broken.

EDIT: Now that I look at it... you never did add them back to your hand during game 2. Doesn't matter, but...

[quote name='Mugendramon' timestamp='1358292046' post='6122098']
You sir never realized its actual potential. It is, in the end, and now matter how you view it, rather broken.

EDIT: Now that I look at it... you never did add them back to your hand during game 2. Doesn't matter, but...
[/quote]

Didn't I?, I kinda think I did, but I don't remember the entire game...

And the best I could do with my effect is dodge Torrential and Bottomless, cards that nobody seemed to use. The "drawback" of the effect allowed me to hit with Gustkraken turn after turn (wich I did against evilfusion), but it takes a lot of resources to do it, and in the end I would have prefered not to have it.

My Deckmaster EFFECT was just fine.

The Deck I built was godawful. I threw it together almost last minute, and each round, I sided out the same 6 or 7 cards for much better ones. And I had designed several Decks since the registration point that had almost the same theme and strategy, but were much more solid and consistent, with better card choices and options.

So I despised the Deck I had, because I had been playing casual games with a much superior version, but had to use the crappy one for the tournament.

Archived