Deck Master Tournament [Congratulations to BrokenHeart15]

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Won against BorderlineUnplayable 2-1. It was really really fun, I gotta say, at lwast for me. He did some really nice combos but I would never leave a deck master just like that with no protection :) I just hope that it was fun for both of us because in the last duel I used alot of traps...

[quote name='Borderline Unplayable' timestamp='1357924736' post='6118142']
Salty that I lost to what were really weird and awkward card choices and a deck I think is just terrible in design and one of the most boring things to play against ever made.

Meh, gg I guess, actually would've liked to play against more interesting decks in this tourney though.
[/quote]

Not everyone got a DM whose ability can affect game mechanics, though. Can't expect them all to be interesting.

[quote name='Borderline Unplayable' timestamp='1357924736' post='6118142']
Salty that I lost to what were really weird and awkward card choices and a deck I think is just terrible in design and one of the most boring things to play against ever made.

Meh, gg I guess, actually would've liked to play against more interesting decks in this tourney though.
[/quote]
What was wierd and awkward card choises? (seriously asking)
looking at my build, I can understand some stuff would seem wierd, but besides maybe 1 card I don't remember any of those used during our match.

[quote name='Dwarven King' timestamp='1357961246' post='6118632']
So...it seems a lot of you didn't know something I didn't know until I faced Broken.

You do NOT have to summon your DM to activate it's effect. I did not know that until Broken did that and Black agreed saying he never said we had to summon it. .-.
[/quote]

Everyone who watched the Anime knows. You were more than likely the only one who didn't know this.

[quote name='clairedestroyer' timestamp='1357963113' post='6118659']
yours is really good though and it definitely messed me up
[/quote]It messed me up to. ._.

I should totally still be able to have it's real effect after >>

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1357963145' post='6118660']
It messed me up to. ._.

I should totally still be able to have it's real effect after >>
[/quote]

mine too. im actually a lil disappointed mine doesnt keep its real effect because my decks more of a control variant so i dont get to use my radical awesome dm power much

Archived