• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He's saying One's version is like a draft. BTW, what's that thing in your sig?

New chapter was really short :/

Figured as much...........I just don't consider it a draft.

The Gif? That's from Mob Psycho 100% another one of One's web comics. Just like Murata's Robot fly in chapter, that gif is 100% hand drawn only by One. :)

Murata did a good job of extending the fight between Sonic & Genos at least. The Fuubki vs Saitama fight was better though.

"Draft"?

I think the technical term would be a "name".
http://www.mangapanda.com/219-15574-7/bakuman/chapter-3.html
When I look at how names are presented in Bakuman and at what One's version looked like I think it would be pretty close all things considered.

He's saying One's version is like a draft. BTW, what's that thing in your sig?

New chapter was really short :/

One-Punch Man chapters aren't he longest normally. The series really excels at showing action, and those tend to have less dialogue. Good action chapter. Been a long time since I read One's version so I'm looking forward to seeing how the fights ends since I don't remember Sonic being beaten.

I think the technical term would be a "name".
http://www.mangapanda.com/219-15574-7/bakuman/chapter-3.html
When I look at how names are presented in Bakuman and at what One's version looked like I think it would be pretty close all things considered.

One-Punch Man chapters aren't he longest normally. The series really excels at showing action, and those tend to have less dialogue. Good action chapter. Been a long time since I read One's version so I'm looking forward to seeing how the fights ends since I don't remember Sonic being beaten.

Well your in for a treat then. :3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived