One-Punch Man

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still need to watch the latest episode plus the one that comes out later today, but I really enjoy it so far. The animation is godly (it is Madhouse, after all) and its comedy is clever. I only hope that it gets more than twelve or thirteen episodes because it wouldn't be right otherwise. Also, I RARELY watch a series while it's still in progress, but I had to make an exception with this one. I'm very impressed so far.

I don't usually care about English covers, but this is really good:

I also find it funny that basically ever other video on the guy's channel is a kazoo cover of various songs. (Which are totally awesome, I just subbed to him.)

EDIT: Get hyped for next week!

DjKacxb.png

The whole show is only average budget, we're blessed they have dedicated animators working on this as it is. The art was sort of meh in some places, but the animation was top as usual, the episode looked great.

License-less Rider hype this episode was real. But now begins the Boros hype.

He reminds me of this asshat from Bakuman; he's got the same appearance, sneer and shitty attitude as that guy.

But that was a great episode, wow. Cool animation (again) with Genos vs Sea King and awesome emotional display from Mumen Rider. And Saitama was cool taking the hit for the other heroes too.

While it'll take a lot to top the animation of Genos vs. Saitama, I agree, that fight against the Sea King was awesome.

I'm glad the animators did License-less Rider justice, the sakuga during his speech was great. I also like how the balloon kid from his first appearance showed up again in the crowd to cheer him on, that was a nice touch.

Someone putting this into the Kamen Rider manga is really fitting:

tumblr_inline_nynrwl3JY31r1w0te_500.jpg

Very curious about all these S classes, specifically Pig God.

If memory serves Pig God DOES get to do something during the Garou arc. A LONG while back I read the ONE drawn versions which are a lot further ahead and I THINK he did something then.

I know a few of the other heroes do get to do stuff during that arc.

Metal Bat is probably one of my favorites of the S-class.

[spoiler=also, dat ass (nsfw?)]kwa2Y9N.jpg

Thats unexpected to see.

Archived