One-Punch Man

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So how many heroes in the OPMverse actually have special powers beyond just superhuman physical abilities and/or access to advanced technology? All I can remember is Fubuki/Tatsumaki with ESP, and Zombieman's regenerative powers (as a point of reference, he can recover from a cut off limb in about 15 minutes according to ONE).

Exactly =3

I like her as a character too, though.

Anyway, Boros hype. First creature to survive Saitama's punch must be fantastic.

I could watch Saitama own every villain in the roster in succession, but I agree, this is the most hype I've ever felt for an anime ever.

Boros' voice is really cool, I didn't expect him to sound that awesomely deep. I am a little disappointed that this episode didn't get as far into the fight as I thought, but that just means it's all happening next week. Can't wait!

I expected his voice to be deeper, actually. Like Sloth from Brotherhood, but more sophisticated. Wasn't disappointed with the voice he was given, though. Not in the slightest.

Boros' voice is really cool, I didn't expect him to sound that awesomely deep. I am a little disappointed that this episode didn't get as far into the fight as I thought, but that just means it's all happening next week. Can't wait!

I'm just happy they didn't make him have a Frieza voice. Honestly, though, we got far enough into the fight as I wanted to get to.

Taken from the ANN review of the episode

"For the citizens of City A, the day the invaders graced their world was the most important day of their lives. But for Saitama, it was just "OK.""

I just enjoy how Saitama was surprised that Boros didn't explode into a million pieces like everything else his fists come into contact with. I remember the redux version of the manga actually extended the fight a little so its going to be epic.

Archived