One-Punch Man

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow just one comment and already getting death Threats? All i said was a idea >.>

Yea, calling that a death threat is extreme hyperbole. Regardless, the idea isn't really worth exploring. As they said in the death battle, Superman HAS no limits. Unless Saitama also has none (he might or he might not, it remains to be seen) he won't be able to win for the same reason Goku couldn't.

Let me give you a brief rundown of how that would go. As broke as Supes is, Saitama's power is equivalent to the Big Bang. To put into perspective a hydrogen bomb it's roughly 50 megatons. Megatons isn't even suitable to measure a supernova which lasts a few days. The universe is still expanding meaning the Big Bang hasn't even ended yet. The power behind the big bang is literally so massive we cannot comprehend it.

Tldr: Saitama Wins

Let me give you a brief rundown of how that would go. As broke as Supes is, Saitama's power is equivalent to the Big Bang. To put into perspective a hydrogen bomb it's roughly 50 megatons. Megatons isn't even suitable to measure a supernova which lasts a few days. The universe is still expanding meaning the Big Bang hasn't even ended yet. The power behind the big bang is literally so massive we cannot comprehend it.

Tldr: Saitama Wins

This is so awesome, but you know Superman Absorbs Solar Energy even Energy from Red Dwarfs, And of course saitama can kill superman if he uses Kryptonite againts him and also I still don't know Saitama's Weakness

This is so awesome, but you know Superman Absorbs Solar Energy even Energy from Red Dwarfs, And of course saitama can kill superman if he uses Kryptonite againts him and also I still don't know Saitama's Weakness

Bargain deals at the supermarket.

gg madhouse they delivered

also they made it so it looked like it's concluded in 1 season.

rip

Except for a few things

1. We don't know who or where Blast is.

2. Handsomely Masked Sweet Mask's power was only just introduced.

3. Metal Knight vs. Genos was hinted at in the future.

Also, considering how popular and highly-rated this has gotten, I don't see why they wouldn't continue animating it despite how much more of the manga there is.

https://imgur.com/a/iWMoV

Pretty much the fight.

Man, can we appreciate how they drew as many parallels to episode 1 as possible here, and showing how much Boros is feeling the rush that Saitama could only dream of? Like, the heartbeat, damn.

And the theme song is totally used as Boros' powerup.

Speaking of, they nailed it.

Except for a few things

1. We don't know who or where Blast is.

2. Handsomely Masked Sweet Mask's power was only just introduced.

3. Metal Knight vs. Genos was hinted at in the future.

Also, considering how popular and highly-rated this has gotten, I don't see why they wouldn't continue animating it despite how much more of the manga there is.

They also visually teased Garou, when in that scene in the manga he was only mentioned in dialogue.

The fight was spectacular, did not disappoint. I liked the silence they did when he got punted to the moon.

CWrsjuLU8AEreAq.jpg

Haven't gotten around to it yet, so I'm curious. I read back the manga's fight and they had two different scenarios at one point. One had Boros ripping a piece of the ship off and using it to send Saitama like 2/3s of the way to the ship. Was that used at all? Its a pretty cool scene and while the moon one is certainly more O_0 I also enjoy the visual of the damage caused by that attack.

DEAR SWEET JESUS THAT WAS AMAZING!!!

I love that fight. And Boros correctly assumed Saitama was STILL holding back! I love this series.

HIS FIST IS THE FIST THAT WILL SPLIT THE HEAVENS!!

gg madhouse they delivered

also they made it so it looked like it's concluded in 1 season.

rip

Rip.

They probably did that just in case Season 2 gets denied. Dunno why they'd do that though.

Archived