• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Photon Wyvern achieves its dream, evolving into Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon.

I think it's interesting, and does have potential once someone can figure out exactly what sort of combos or monsters can consistently pull it off. It's still a -1, but it could prove to be a very fun card.

NS tetherwolf, tribute the token for this, grab coltwing and get 2 tokens, then you can pop one card on the field with coltwing and make a GGX or chidori, or make a gustaph max, or get rid of one token for tether and make a rank 7.

Which makes me wonder whether it'll be ruled that Tokens can't be used, or that it checks the Level in the Graveyard.

But that seems unlikely, as you would have to know whether you have a target at the time of activation to use it, and since it's based on the monster you Tribute, it would have to judge the Level of the monster on the Field. So it's not much of a concern.

Tell me at what point in what I said are there 2 Magicians on the field.

Probably the part where you kept using G# to label the Gagagas and their level, and at one point said "G4" which may have indicated it's a Gagaga Level 4.

G3 was too subtle a way to say "Gagaga". Ga3 might have worked better. G4 is even harder unless you're vaguely aware people make Lady Gaga jokes when around Gagaga Girl AND you made the previous connection.

If released before:

TGU > Sangan > Archfiend Soldier + search > Falling Down = sweet.

Right now:

-PENGUINS!!!

-Tefnuit > Hyozanryu

-Gorg the Strong (Aw yeah!)

-Gorz Token > Krystia/Hyperion

-Malice Doll > something = delayed not-so -1

-Treeborn > most other Frogs

-Kaius > Gorz just an option.

Between others. It has fun applications.

NS tetherwolf, tribute the token for this, grab coltwing and get 2 tokens, then you can pop one card on the field with coltwing and make a GGX or chidori, or make a gustaph max, or get rid of one token for tether and make a rank 7.

SO CLOSE

Archived