Legend Moon [IC/PG-13/Started/Always Accepting] *sequel*

Merci

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation

White flames...?!

She hadn't been expecting that. In truth, while the physics in this world were just about the same as the real world, the trees were as tough as cement and not easily flammable. But if he was using high-temperature white flames of all things, then not even they could stand in the assassin's way.

Evading the growing forest fire, she burst off the ground and ran along the side of a tree - one of the few advantages she had was that she was an enhanced vampire with an artificial body, while her opponent was but a fragile human coated in armor. Upon reaching the top, she found herself on a surface of leaves that was quickly spreading with fire. Taking out two grenades, she threw them back down towards where the Seraph was most likely to be. This time, they were explosive grenades. Since she was now above the thick forest, she had another advantage.

With a burst of speed, she began to jump from tree to tree and away from the fire, heading towards where the gigantic, ancient tree was. It was obscured by the trees on the ground, which was yet again to her advantage.

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Thank you Lord Alsa,” Aro nodded respectful back towards the monarch, “I suppose you should all get acquainted with your new surroundings. Like Haruna said the facilities are you’re to use. For any research needs on lycanthropy or other such subjects you can go to our library, I believe its extensive collection should have a few books on it. If you need any help feel free to consult Regina, or her assistant Kurama.”

“Oh I should mention one thing though. A few strange occurrences have been happening lately. Just a few unexplained shadows and the like. We believe it is some sort of spirit, and we’ll be taking care of it shortly. I thought I should let you know, so there’s no reason for panic later.”  

Aro himself actually ventured into the library not too search for books on lycanthropy, but to consult Regina. He had a feeling that she knew something about the strange occurances, and wasn’t letting on. Should she not, it would at least be a good idea to have her cast an exorcism spell.

-----

Tamara herself was in the library reading a book when a dark presence seemed to surround her sending shivers up her spine, but was gone almost as soon as it came. She had been feeling these for the past couple of weeks; she would suddenly feel a dark presence, and then it would vanish. It was beginning to worry her, but was unsure what to do.

“Maybe it’s time to consult Regina. I’m sure she knows some sort of spell,” Tamara said getting up to find the librarian.

-----

Niasa awoke a pounding in her head, but it was not the substantial world she awoke in, but the world of her own mind. Across from her a man with long black hair sat cross legged his eyes closed. Freyr.

“I thought I’d gotten rid of you already you old idiot,” Niasa spoke, “you weren’t obliterated at the castle?”

“No in fact my darling I actually became stronger,” Freyr spoke chuckling, “soon I will be strong enough to be reborn through your body. Then I will destroy all, starting with the ones you love the most my dear vampires.”

Having had enough Niasa began the excorcism spell she’d used to expel him the first time, “Pellat-” Niasa was barely able to get out the first word before Freyr attack her with a dark force.

“Don’t even think about it,” Freyr said darkly, but almost immediately returned to his sarcastic disposition, “Now sit, stay a while little princess. I have a story to tell you; besides were both trapped here for the time being. Since I depleted a good portion of your mana neither of us can regain control of the body until your mana stores have replenished themselves.”

Not having another choice Niasa folded her legs under herself to listen to what Freyr had to say. 

The flames spread across the field nicely, and he was quite pleased with the results, rare for him, but he has a great disdain for this particular vampire.....it was a distraction, something he would regret. a few feet away from him he heard an explosion, a grenade, and soon things began to slow down, though the bright flames he saw a second grenade, one he wasn't able to deflect, as such he allowed himself to fall into the fires below as the force of the explosion pushed him down, shrapnel embedding itself into his arm and leg, leaving him unable to land on his feet, the flames engulfed him around. If nothing else that should have finished him, though we know better by now.

He stood up, his armor meant to keep him safe from the flames in the first place, the temperatures were unbelievably high, but he simply cracked his back while sweating profusely, he grabbed the shrapnel and tore them violently from his wounds, walking through the flames until he saw that there was only one place that wouldn't be affected by them. "That tree.....it'll take the flames too long to burn that one, if I were trying to find somewhere to plan...I would choose there...." he said as he spotted a tree that hadn't burned down yet, sending his grappling hook towards it and moved quickly. "She's using the terrain to her advantage...that's supposed to be my job, but I wasn't expecting to be sent to some dream world......as a vampire she has more strength and speed, but if I manage to get close to her, it's over, and she knows this....."

The seraph scans through the trees, slowly nearing the Largest tree. "she's trying to gain headway, with that gun of hers she could probably blow a hole through my chest....it had a scope on it....shotgun with a scope....she has no confidence in her ability to aim.....take advantage of that.....she may have other equipment on her, that coat of her couldn't hold much more then maybe a secondary gun, and seeing as her profession is that of a doctor, maybe scalpels and other such items she could use as a makeshift blade, inventory check, what had he brought....this wasn't meant to be a full out war, but he had to be sure he was ready, his own smoke pellets and flashbangs would be useless, he was chasing, not being chased, he couldn't afford to use his flamethrower much more, dreamworld or not, he was on limited supply, his blades were always an option, but they needed to be used in close quarters combat, she wasn't having nunna that......

"What's left then?" he questioned himself, having left his personal sword behind which would have been a great advantage, but that did remind him of what he did bring. "Guantlets are check, close range, disorientation.....however...." he detached the flamethrower nozzle and placed it back in it's holster on his belt as he neared the tree.

By then, the forest fire was only continuing to spread throughout the dreamworld, slowly turning into a sea. It didn't help that the grass itself was flammable. Any ordinary human being, or even vampire should've been killed by that, but Azami wasn't one to expect a member of the former Myriad Truth to fall to something as petty as that. If he had started a forest fire, then he would obviously be prepared for it as well. Several minutes had already passed without close combat to distract combat, which had probably given him more than enough time to analyze her abilities and the environment. The only thing he was probably still unaware of by now was her artificial body, and in this current situation, that wasn't about to help.

"Dammit. At this rate, he will end up as the victor..." She muttered to herself as she had finally reached the largest tree. It appeared to be over thousands of years older than the rest of them, and despite its seemingly ancient age, its branches were quite dense.

Taking out her shotgun once more, she unfolded it, confidently standing upon a branch several stories above the ground, looking through her scope. Then, just as the Seraph appeared within the scope on the surface, she fired a heavy-enough blast to shatter his skull from high up.

Scarlet Legacy Mansion

Lord Alsa frowned at Aro's strange statement, and took a moment or so to reexamine the Scarlet Legacy Mansion owned by his sister. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with it, but then again, he was still sick so his sharp senses were probably dulled a bit. This illness was highly distracting, and according to a calculation he made based on the previous weeks, he probably only had a day or so left until he would be forced to be bedridden. Shaking it off, he spoke.

"A spirit?" He asked. "What would a spirit be doing here? My sister isn't keeping a corpse in here by any chance, is she?"

He wasn't sure when it would happen, but he knew it would be coming, he had to be vigilant at all times, keeping an eye whenever his head came out of the burning leaves, when he saw the clearing, the final leg before he would be an open target, every time he had popped his head out expecting the shot he raised his hand, being overly cautious, until finally he felt time slow down once more, and for a brief second he saw a flash of magenta through the fire and the flames, his hand slowly raising up as he saw a flash of light, and then heard the boom of the shotgun. Outfitted like a rifle he knew the shot would be fast, and if she was using it for long range she should be using a slug or spread-shot would never reach him, coming from the witch it was unlikely she would use an average slug either, he expected the worse, and he received.

The slug traveled quickly, far faster then he could duck or get out of the way of the large shell's trajectory, normally eh wouldn't resort to this but he had to sacrifice something, on his arm he had disconnected his flamethrower nozzle and replaced it with a thick shield piece from his right leg which was bleeding profusely from the shrapnel earlier, he used this technique often when dealing with weaker forms of weapon fire, but knew what to expect. His hand slowly rose up, angling itself towards his head, where he was sure she would fire, she was trying to end this quickly and any other location would be hit or miss, with a scope, the head was a sure kill. He also had something ready, through trickery she had caused him more damage and he wouldn't allow that.

On his other hand he released his spear, having replaced the grappling hook to help him gain speed with it, extending it to it's very limits, aiming the blade at Azami's torso, a large enough target, as he felt the slug hit the shield, crunching the bones of his hand behind it and heavily cracking, nearly breaking the shield into shards. The pain was immense, but he didn't have time to worry about that, he was unsure of her firing rate and needed his spear to hit, he allowed his hand to fall limp as the shield fell piece by piece, the rest of the effect of the blast would be on his helmet which would take any remaining force as he waited in the slow passage of time to see if his spear would strike

Wylfred's Mansion

"Hm?" Warwick turned to see the man that had greeted him, "You could've come two years ago when I last arrived, y'know..."

He turned away again, only to scan his surroundings. Everything seemed to remind Warwick of Andrew. The front door reminded him of why the two of them were here in the first place. The corpse of a deceased werewolf reminded him of Andrew's own demise. And the sight of Asimi, who he only barely managed to catch a glimpse of before she disappeared, reminded Warwick most of all of Andrew's interests of pursuing women, which caused this whole mess. Warwick didn't know how much more flash-backing he could take before he'd end up snapping again, but one could easily tell that anger was starting to build back inside him.

"Where's the fridge?" he asked, "And what do ya have to drink 'round here?"

Richard sighed at what he saw. The fact that the werewolf turned into a young boy sparked something in his own mind. Maybe that kid was Brom's little brother, and this is a nightmare that he's reliving. But why is it that I'm here? he thought to himself. My best guess is that I had a dream I don't remember that was here... He then looked out to an opening in the wall in front of him. ...or nearby, possibly. Even though this was important, it's best to change priorities when the situation calls for it. Given no choice, Richard closed his eyes and conjured up a fireball in his hand. For a second, he kept it there to charge it up. He then threw it in the space between the two werewolves and Brom, the ball exploding on contact with the ground. Luckily enough, the space was large enough for the werewolves to jump back.

Richard began to walk towards Brom's gun, but as he did, the werewolves began to run towards him, their attention now focused on Richard. Reacting accordingly, he sprints for the gun, doing a dodge roll to not only grab it, but to dodge both of the werewolves' attacks. Getting back on his feet, Richard quickly looked at Brom. "Here!" he yelled as he threw Brom's gun to him, hoping that he'll catch it. Looking at the werewolves again, he quickly unsheathed his sword and began to summon up mana in his hand, ready to use another spell. This time, it was an iceball. He threw it at one of the werewolves, the ball exploding once again, but causing the one werewolf to be encased in ice. Divide and conquer, as he always says when he trains other warriors.

The werewolf lunged at Richard, but he retaliated as such to roll backward and stab the werewolf in its abdomen, a painful howl erupting from its vocal chords and it's hot blood splattering on his armor. Richard then immediately kicked the werewolf off his blade, stood up and watched it fall. It raised its head and began to growl at him. It attempted to lunge at him again; but this time, Richard used a lot of force to bash the werewolf in the muzzle with his left arm, knocking it to his side and incapacitating it temporarily. He then noticed the other werewolf break out of the ice and growl fiercely at Richard. Running towards the other werewolf, he yells to Brom as he points to the wounded werewolf, "Divide and conquer! Now's your chance!" He then proceeded to battle the other werewolf, his determination rising with each second. It was good to battle again after some time.

Brom had been right. It was his miracle. Unfortunately it had come in the form of the pompous warrior, Richard. Realizing he was no longer alone, Brom's entire demeanor changed. No longer could he let even a hint of his prior emotions show. Brom nodded at the instructions, not because he felt subordinate to Richard, but because it made sense. Snatching the gun out of the air, Brom turned and fired at the injured werewolf.

Three silver bullets whizzed through the air, the first two missing their marks, but the third hit home. As the bullet hit the werewolf in the forehead, it transformed just like his pseudo-brother had. This time it was his mother, her face transformed from a snarling beast into the shocked expression of pain. Her lips mouthed a silent 'Why?' as she hit the ground. Brom wanted to scream out, to curse the doctor who had put him in here, to curse Richard for being there, to curse the world for what it had done to him, but instead he let out a but a muffled grunt.

Not missing a beat, Brom lept over the dead body of his pseudo-mom and ripped the silver coated tanto from his brother's body. He turned to see the battle Richard had undertook. He stood ready to help, but was eager to see what the man was made of.

Noldor would arrive at Scarlet Legacy Mansion after retrieving his bow and enter through the door as he notices Lord Alsa looking ill. "What would be wrong Lord Alsa?" asked Noldor. He would go to Lord Alsa's side. Noldor could notice a worried look upon Lord Alsa's face as he sits down next to him examining him if it were some sort of physical or mental illness,he would try to push it away as he slings the bow off his back placing it on the ground next to him doing the very same thing with his belt carrying his sword only a quiver of arrows left,at least for any protection.

Noldor couldn't help thinking about what could be wrong with Lord Alsa as he kept pacing along a quiet hallway with no one there but himself. "He seems ill for sure but of what.." asked Noldor. He kept asking himself why but could not place a finger on it not knowing what it is. "A special illness perhaps." He would begin to ponder on this as he turns back towards where Lord Alsa is.

Richard sprinted for the remaining werewolf, getting a small glimpse of who it is that the wounded werewolf became. It was a woman, much older than Brom. In the back of his mind, this was truly a nightmare that he couldn't possibly escape. But he needs to know that it's only his mind making the werewolves transform into his family when they are about to die. He needs to understand that his mind is making him feel bad for an illusion, and he needs to look past the memories and deal with the task at hand. Richard readies his sword to strike. When he attempts to slash, the werewolf stops the blade with its hands. He was a little shocked, but retaliated accordingly. He does a backflip kick of sorts by stepping onto the werewolf's abdomen, pushing off of it, and kicking in at the muzzle as he was flipping backwards, the werewolf falling to the ground.

He then sheathed his sword and prepared to get his hands dirty. The werewolf was getting enraged and would do anything to get its first meal of the day. It sprinted on all fours towards Richard, jumping at him claws ready. It attempts to slash him, but Richard dodges with little effort. The werewolf continues to attempt at slashing at Richard's armor. But with each attack, Richard avoids without much difficulty. Eventually, the werewolf slashes again, leaving his abdomen open for an attack, which Richard does with his foot. The werewolf growls again, lunging to continue slashing him. Richard quickly unsheathed his sword and smacked the werewolf's muzzle with the golden hilt. It fell to the ground, but jumped back up again, running after Richard relentlessly. Richard than does a sweep kick on the front of its hind legs, smashing it to the ground with his gauntlet while it was still in the air.

Richard then got on top of the werewolf while it was on his back, his sword ready to stab the heart. But before he could, the werewolf turned into a man, most likely Brom's father, his face filled with fear and sorrow, tears streaming down his face. Richard hesitated for a second, but forgot that it was nothing but an illusion. Regardless, though, he just couldn't make himself do the final blow. Being foolish as he was, the man became the werewolf again, punching Richard in his face and knocking him through the opening in the wall. He began falling at the height of two stories. He landed on his back, but fell unconscious. A minute later, he awoke with soreness. But thank goodness he had his armor to break his fall, or else he would have broken his back. He stood up, moaning slightly as he attempts to recuperate.

Richard than looks around and notices something. Where he was appeared to be straight plains for some distance. And then forestry was seen onward, along with Noirlune in the distance. Wait, how is that possible? He then turned around and noticed something that appeared to have been coincidence. A cave. This was beginning to get strange, and Richard seemed to only be able to go towards the forest, or through the cave. Maybe the cave will lead to a way back into the ruin. He would know soon enough. He proceeded to walk into the cave, conjuring a fireball to have light. He was walking forward for some time, and he thought he would reach a fork in the road by now. Instead, he found something he never would have expected to see. It was a yellow glass seal with an ancient character on it. This all seemed familiar, but he didn't know why. Something's not right. he thought. Why am I seeing this like I might have before?

Sir Wyfred's Mansion

Lance had made it into the main hall, and down the stairs by the door...Sir Wylfred and apparently another werewolf, who just waltzed into the kitchen. He slowly made his way down the stairs, but apparently, his head was still throbbing from the vision he had received. With the throbbing, a jolt of pain shot through his body as he lost his footing and fell down the stairs, landing on the ground on his side, dazed and looking up multiple Wylfreds.

"S-Sir Wylfred..." he began, with a groan as he tried to get up. "I-I-I have to tell you...of a vision...I-I was just given..."

Noirlune Spire: Front Gate

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p47mQox3ig]Trigun OST ~ Fool's Paradise[/url]

Arn stepped up to the door gates, which were fortunately open and headed straight for the spire's main entrance. It was odd, since he remembered hearing Azami saying that there were defenses around. Apparently right now, they weren't operational. He didn't care at this point, as he opened the main entrance's doors, seeing a huge cathedral, with a huge spiraling glass staircase.

"More walking I see..." Arn simply said, as he headed up the spiraling staircase. It seemed neverending, until he noticed an opening within the rafters. Entering it, the man was now in a cramped room, seeing a small button nearby as he pressed it. It must've signaled an elevator, as a small bing was heard. Moments later, the doors opened and an elevator was seen...just with a huge gaping hole in the floor. "Taking nothing to chance apparently..." He entered the elevator and grabbed the side, as he was lifted up to the destined floor. The doors closed almost automatically, as the elevator lifted...though with this happening, he began to hear faint voices ringing in his ears. They began to discuss on who he was and even joke about how he looked and acted. This didn't faze Arn, however...they were just another annoyance he was able to ignore.

Minutes passed, until the doors opened and he exited the elevator, now seeing a different sight. People, trapped in pod like machines...and on the floor beside him, Lady Azami and another man passed out on the floor. Arn knelt down and checked their pulses, not aware that he too was becoming under the effects as well. In the air, as he began to breath, it smelt terrible...but for some reason it forced Arn to sleep. Without even putting a fight...he too fell to slumber.

Noirlune Spire: Aeon Simulation

Within moments, Arn awoke to a familiar voice. It was Lady Azami's voice....

He opened his eye's and saw that he had appeared behind Azami and another man...apparently the same one that was on the floor when arrived into that room. "Lady Azami, I hope I have decided to join at a bad time." Arn said with a stern look.

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Training

Brom moved to fire at the last werewolf, to protect Richard, but before he could Richard was savagely tricked by the illusion that had been tormenting Brom. He cursed underneath his breath and let loose a bullet at the distracted werewolf. The unknown danger swept towards the best, earning a kill slightly left of the center of the chest cavity. Having been completely unaware of the danger, the illusion had not had time to transform into Brom's father before death, but now the dead body of his father lay on the ground, a gaping hole in his chest. 

Brom surveyed the scene. His brother. Dead. His mother. Dead. His father. Dead. All over again. The need to cry once again crept up on Brom, but he brushed the feeling aside. That was not who he was anymore. He just wanted his money, and Yamada had better make damn sure he got compensation for this. Walking through the ruins, Brom began to wonder where Richard had gotten off to. The blow had been power, but nothing deadly. 

Walking over to where he had seen the warrior fall, he inspected the scene. There was no trace of the man. Not a sword, blood stain, or even an imprint in the dirt. It would appear that he had vanished. Worry and guilt seeded itself in Brom's mind. Of course he hadn't asked the man to save him...but hadn't he secretly hoped that someone would bail him out of the situation. Even though he never voiced it, Richard's involvement was his fault. Now he had to repay the debt. 

Digging through the rubble around the ruins, he searched for the warrior. Perhaps he had gotten trapped beneath the stone and dirt. As he dug away, he remained ignorant to the fact that he was digging on unstable ground. Soon enough, his mistake folded on him. The wall he had been digging next crumbled away, raining stones upon him. Brom let out a cry of surprise before he was knocked unconscious by a falling rock.

When Brom came to, he didn't know how much time had passed. He rubbed his head, a headache splitting his skull. He groaned. Brom cut the noise short, realizing he was not alone. He drew his tanto from where it was sheathed at his shoulder, ready for any trouble. The presence was only Richard. Brom made to address him, but then looked to see what the man was staring at. A yellow seal with a strange character glowed in front of the two. Where are we?

“No, nothing like that,” Aro chuckled at Alsa’s statement, “we believe that a violent death may have happened here. Unfortunately I don’t have an ounce of magic within me, and none of our magic users know exorcism magic to contact, or expel the spirit. We’ve contacted an exorcism priest, but it seems he will be delayed until we can end this incident.”

While Aro remained perfectly calm on the outside he still had worries on the inside, it was about the time that the spirit showed up that his wife’s strange feelings began happening.

-----

Freyr spoke as Niasa sat down, “As you can probably assume princess I was born thousands of years, I predate even your Dark Elf ancestors. I don’t believe you grasp the full enormity of my power.”

“Impossible, nothing could have possibly predated the Elven people,” Niasa said incredulous at the spirit’s outlandish statement, “the elves were the first biological organism on Lath!”

“How naïve you are princess,” Freyr chuckled at the princess’s denial, “I never said that I lived on Lath. In that matter you are correct, but I come from a different realm altogether. I’m sure you can assume by now that I am not human, but neither am I any of the lowly races of this planet. The easiest way to phrase it for your simple mind is that I’m a demon, but the explanations will come in due time. Now can you be civilized enough to listen?”

“Fine, tell your story," Niasa said unusually cold, “if I find it interesting I may decide that you can live.”

“Of course you will dear sweet vampires,” Freyr chuckled at Niasa’s futile aggressiveness, “You see many years before Lath’s recorded history there existed a realm known as Makai, which was ruled by a passive fool known as Shinki. In its simplest form Makai can be compared to limbo, neither a place of damnation nor blessing, but a place where time stands still… unchanging forever,” Freyr closed his eyes remembering vividly his past life, “I despised this place of stasis, so planned to usurp Shinki, but as you can tell that failed…”

“Does this realm, Makai, still exist?” Niasa asked her curiosity actually peaked.

“How am to know? I was cut off from it, and had you waited until the end of the story you would know this,” Freyr chuckled chastising the vampire princess, “how about a no interrupting rule?” 

-09:30 AM-

What Arn found himself within was a burning forest fire of white hell.

For a moment Azami was stunned at his presence. He had been half an hour later already so could he have... she immediately cursed herself for having left the tower's defenses open. That was more than enough - the Seraph spear penetrated deep into her torso and out the other end. While it should've been an instant kill, not only had it appeared that she didn't feel the pain, but there was no satisfaction of blood to be given either. There was no red. Not even purple. Just emptiness, as if a doll had been stabbed through.

Annoyed, Azami gripped the spear and pulled it out of her. How idiotic of me. And the illusion she had maintained for so long flickered, before dying out.

What was once a beautiful vampire woman was now a strange being. Her pale grey skin was shown through the red rays of the crimson moon, and her eyes appeared to be solid globes of crimson glass, reflecting upon these same rays. While still maintaining a humanoid shape, the female that stood above them with a spear pulled out of her chest, she was neither vampire nor human. Of course, she had definitely been a vampire at one point, but somewhere along the line, it appeared as though she had placed her soul into a homunculus.

One of Azami's greatest secrets had been revealed. She cursed herself for this fact, just as she came crashing back down into a sea of flames.

"Goddamit." She muttered, and just as her body hit the ground, huge cracks formed all over her body as if it were made of glass. Her exotic eyes were still open.

As she had died, the Doctor wouldn't be waking for another hour, but the Seraph would find himself still stuck in the illusion - this was because of Arn's presence. Should he kill Arn as well, then he would return.

The blade had struck, though he saw no sign of his victory, she simply stood there with the blade embedded in her as she stumbled about, the facade of her skin soon showing. "You really are nothing more then a wicked monstrosity....aren't you....." he said with scorn as he detached the spear from his wrist and put a normal crossbow bolt in it's stead. He looked upon her true form under the red moon, nothing more then a hag left of the once proud doctor, her body spiraling down to it's death in the flames, but he didn't wake up.....this was a problem.....and a serious one at that once he saw what had arrived behind her.

He wore an outfit that was quite familiar, very obviously from the Order of Roses.....self righteous fools, allied once to the Myriad Truth. They sought things differently, believing they were getting rid of the darkness in the world through genocide of those that were unnatural to the planet, Lycanthropy would definitely be on their list, but the vampire's would not, allying themselves with them for this "war". "The Seraph" was a name given to one of the 4 Great Assassin's of Myriad Truth, while they had something else "The Bloody Rose" identified by the curious blade given to their finest......under his helmet Raphael smiled, he disliked the Roses greatly as they sided with the vampires, and any human that willingly becomes their dog are enemies in his eyes, so he spoke loud to begin a second confrontation...if this one died in this world, then he had access to all of the resistance's members.

"I didn't think the Order of Roses would send a dog this way already, I guess they were anxious to please their vampire masters......" he said obnoxiously, he knew words wouldn't affect someone of his training and discipline, but his loyalty would cloud his judgements in battle, With no clan of his own anymore, Raphael had no attachments. "Too bad you got here too late, the Doctor is gone so that leaves you alone with me.....not very good odds against you....."

Noirlune Spire: Aeon Simulator

Arn saw Azami die from the Seraph...then heard the words that he spoke. He remained silent as he stood up, simply smirking at the Seraph. "And here I thought this wouldn't get interesting at all." he spoke with a voice of determination. "Arn Grey...the Order of Roses' 'Bloody Rose'. I like to let those who I kill know who I am before they die."

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIFsnk_jCTY]RWBY OST ~ From the Shadows[/url]

At once he moved his left hand to his right side, as he grabbed the hilt of his blade. As he did, faint rose petals surrounded him, as a grin appeared on his face. In a small blur, Arn rushed toward the Seraph, releasing his blade from the sheath, slashing his leg first, as skidded to a halt seeing his back. "Storm of the Rose!" Arn said, as he slid his right hand across his blade as it lit up in a bright red fashion, releasing a wave of rose petals at the Seraph. "That is just a taste of the power I possess. Care for more?" he asked, as rose petals swirled around him, almost in a barrier fashion.

The Seraph grinned underneath his helmet, detaching his crossbow from his arm as he reaches for his tassel, the movements were quick, to be expected from the "Bloody Rose", but the Seraph wouldn't be taken lightly, he detached a part of the tassel and raised it to block against the strike to his leg, the blade cutting nearly through it, but glancing the blow from striking him. "Fine sword you have....." he said as he watched the rose petals floating about. "Those will be trouble...let's find out what they can do first....." He jumped back as he looked at the barrier of roses, they all moved with his pulses of energy and were possibly controlled each individually, that meant he needed concentration......using that to his advantage was key, but he also wanted to learn more.

"So, you summon a bunch of flowers to fight huh? you live up to your wussy name after all flowerboy...." there were alot of things Seraph had to think about, especially since he was bleeding from earlier..... "So why not see how good your reflexes are with these petals?" from his torso the sounds of a compartment opening released as he reached inside and pulled out a mauser submachine gun, firing at the red masked opponent as he made his way to the base of the tree, where the fire would reach them in a couple of minutes, while climbing down he took the time to pull out a second mauser and opened fire while keeping distance. "how good is his range I wonder.....there has to be a limit......and can they stand the temperature of the flames? We'll see...." he thought to himself.

Before Richard could advance and investigate, he began to feel a strange rumbling of the ground. Actually, it was above him. Next thing he knew, a hole was made above him with a man falling through. To his surprise, it was Brom. He would have never imagined this would happen. But Richard helped him, so it was only right. Clearing away the rubble, Brom was noticeably unconscious. Checking for a pulse, he found it and was relieved. He then began to conjure up a healing spell for him to recover.

A minute passed, and Brom had awoken. Richard helped him up and only said, "Welcome to my part of this dream." That was all he needed to say. The dream itself will answer it for himself. Next thing he knew, he heard footsteps. He looked behind him, and noticed a child. Richard was surprised. "That's…that's me, 20 years ago…" Richard was beginning to remember. But he just let the dream run its course for now. He would take action in due time.

The 7-year-old Richard looked at the seal with interest. He didn't know what it was but it fascinated him. Suddenly, the seal began to glow brightly. A terrifying booming voice followed suit after that. "WHO ARE YOU!?" yelled the voice. "WHY ARE YOU HERE!? ANSWER ME, CRETIN!!" the adult Richard jumped in front of his dream counterpart, conjuring up a lightning spell. "You will NOT harm this child!" he yelled as he shocked the very seal itself. It glowed after the spell ended, but something happened. The young Richard had frozen in time, it seemed, and the voice spoke something new. "So, it appears you would like to know the truth."

The character on the seal then dissipated, the seal itself creating cracks from it. The seal then shattered into nothingness, and a new chapter in this dream has begun. Richard turned around and noticed that the young version of himself was gone. Only him and Brom were left. And advancing seemed to be the best option at the moment. He urged Brom to follow him since he rather have something of the sort to do if things take longer than needed. Deciding to make conversation, Richard asks the first question. "I know this is none of my concern, but what happened previously, was that something in real life that happened to you? I only ask because hiding behind a barrier could kill you, so to speak. So, opening up could help you
Just a suggestion, is all." Richard can only hope to get some kind of answer out of Brom.

Outside the Mansion

Alexandria grins blissfully, in her understanding and childish thought process her father had given her reign to cause hell as she pleased and that made the child happy, "The mist wont work on me with you by my side..... hehe... But they all cant be near me, most of them have begun to rely on magic to much brother.... Even 'Father' ." The girl returns to her original shape her demonic Red slits. Alexandria's oppressing aura slowly moving away from them but to their sudden dismay towards the mist, before they have enough time to react she was gone enveloped in the mist.

Sir Wyfred's Mansion

As Amisi and 'The Psychopath' walked down the path they were traveling, Amisi trying to keep quiet and not anger the new 'Protector'. Not just a fleeting moment before she may have found some one who she could possibly connect with here. When suddenly a man appears in front of them from around a corner his face deep in a book, this man would not be a good replacement for the new friend she had lost, the one besides her was sure as hell not and her body language gave off that uncomfortable feeling. For some reason this man caught this along with the scent that she was human and suddenly dropped his book and rushed the two, he got in their face. "What are you doing with her! Do you plan on eating her raping her murdering her? 'by the way hey Boobs- Erh ahem babe~'" He says putting on the biggest grin he can genuinely concerned(Hope shell pick up on that... >.>) for her tho his face was that of evil person.

(Right here you can start talking like hey Thats not- But get cut off by him for this next part, it alows flow and your post to be longfer plz go along.)

"Well I wont let you do that!" He says not giving the other person much notice as he raises out his arm and Lariats the man from point blank. "Maybe that will teach you to not murder young women with nice bodies! 'Man I'm sooo cool right now!'"

(You can block if you want just know that it will be better for you to take the hit, a lariat from close range isn't more than a tap, but with his bone density its enough to knock you on your butt. It would be better to react like "Gets up, 'What the hell was that for you idiot!!! I'm her protector!'." And to be honest the job doesn't seem to suit what you/your character wants, " 'Fine if you want her take her I sure as hell don't want the job!' " I'll take care of her and you can move to greener pastures tho these pastures have quite the cattle~ *Slowly tries to grope* > :D @ amisi INB4WTFMYSEARIALKILLAISADUDE)

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation, Richard's Dream

Like Richard, Brom jumped at the powerful voice that erupted from the seal. Brom did not like where this was going. He was never a fan of magic, only ever learning it to achieve his jobs to the perfect customer satisfaction, thus achieving maximum pay, and any magic that required seals of the such were never a good idea. This thought of Brom's was only strengthened when the seal broke apart, leaving an ominous and dangerous feel about the air. 

"Go inside?" Brom thought to himself. He was okay with entering the Aeon simulation, he was okay with going into Richard's dream, BUT he was not loving the idea of entering a cave that had just taunted Richard and himself. The cave didn't scare him, but Brom was used to making calculated decisions, and the cave just did not calculate well. Regardless, he couldn't just let Richard go alone. 

"I know this is none of my concern, but what happened previously, was that something in real life that happened to you? I only ask because hiding behind a barrier could kill you, so to speak. So, opening up could help you. Just a suggestion, is all." Brom's first reaction was deny all opening up. Opening up just left a spot for someone to exploit weakness, and Brom was not fond of revealing his few weaknesses. And on top of that he wasn't much into this Richard guy, too righteous, too brave. That was how you got yourself killed.

"I don't see how it is any of your business." Brom said cooly, following Richard into the cave. The silence that followed tugged on Brom, to the point where he eventually spoke again. "Sorry...I'm not good with this kind of thing." The silence dragged on as Brom prepared himself to further the story. "That exact thing didn't happen, per say, but it might as well have. I lost my entire family, one after another. I even had to kill my own father who had fallen prey to lycanthropy. It would appear that this Aeon plays at our greatest weakness, making us face our greatest fears." 

The Seraph grinned underneath his helmet, detaching his crossbow from his arm as he reaches for his tassel, the movements were quick, to be expected from the "Bloody Rose", but the Seraph wouldn't be taken lightly, he detached a part of the tassel and raised it to block against the strike to his leg, the blade cutting nearly through it, but glancing the blow from striking him. "Fine sword you have....." he said as he watched the rose petals floating about. "Those will be trouble...let's find out what they can do first....." He jumped back as he looked at the barrier of roses, they all moved with his pulses of energy and were possibly controlled each individually, that meant he needed concentration......using that to his advantage was key, but he also wanted to learn more.

"So, you summon a bunch of flowers to fight huh? you live up to your wussy name after all flowerboy...." there were alot of things Seraph had to think about, especially since he was bleeding from earlier..... "So why not see how good your reflexes are with these petals?" from his torso the sounds of a compartment opening released as he reached inside and pulled out a mauser submachine gun, firing at the red masked opponent as he made his way to the base of the tree, where the fire would reach them in a couple of minutes, while climbing down he took the time to pull out a second mauser and opened fire while keeping distance. "how good is his range I wonder.....there has to be a limit......and can they stand the temperature of the flames? We'll see...." he thought to himself.

Arn ignored the witty name calling and jabs to try and get him to lose focus, as the Order made sure he learned that in basic training. The Seraph opened fire, and all Arn needed was just to dodge these shots. But why did he go with the distance keeping...could it be...?

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwi0X7A0F0]RvB Season 10 OST ~ Fragments[/url]

OF COURSE! Arn thought, as he remembered the flames. He needed to move fast...and like now! Sheathing the blade again, he rushed towards the Seraph, dodging the shots, as he finally made it to him, jumping over him and sending another slash onto him. Landing on the ground perfectly, Arn unsheathed his blade and the petals returned around him. "Seems I have to finish you off quicker than I originally thought..." he said, as now his blade glowed with a brighter red aura, which also spread to his mask and the designs on his uniform. "The curtains are being drawn to a close...time for your life to end!" Arn held the hilt of the blade tightly as he rushed towards the Seraph, connecting a slash on him. "The Roses' Sonnet!" he said, as millions of rose petals appeared after the blade hit its mark.

[spoiler=For Reference]

[url=http://25.media.tumblr.com/9b8f9e52743abf282f0ff78aac98dd38/tumblr_mk3ewe4cUi1rwlptio6_400.gif]This is sort of what's happening.[/url][/spoiler]

Noiulune Spire, Aeon Simulation

The Rose was quick, moving across his field of bullets, the amount of power he would be using for this next attack would be tremendous if he didn't do something against it soon, the red marks on his face mask and blade began to glow, showing how his magic was being poured into his next attack. "I see...come on then Rose....show me what you're power is capable of....." he stopped firing for just one second, he only had five.

Throwing the guns forward wouldn't be much of a distraction, but it changed his course by an inch, the first slash of his blade struck his shoulder where he had been shot and that was already greatly weakening him, but he used the momentum to his advantage by lifting his hip to release the contents he uses for his flamethrower, they rose up at where the slash would be aimed, the strike would cause the pouch inside to explode and push him away from anymore damage, while also causing great distress to his opponent, he only had 3 seconds left.

Finally he struggled to raise his hand in the air, blood still leaking from the gunshot wound he had received earlier, but it was the only one he could use, his other hand being too injured to release the trigger, at the very second the sword cut through the pouch he struck forward at his opponent's juggular, the spark already beginning, and the blade continuing to go forward as it began slicing into his armor, but only barely, both had been worked on by true masters of the forge, the sword being better of the two however as he felt the cold slice of steel through his side as he placed his hand on the Bloody Roses shoulder for a split second, and released the hidden blade at point blank range, 1 second.

The final second felt like an eternity to Raphael, he winced in pain as he knew his armor was unable to hold back the slash, while he looked at his target, he had missed his throat due to the exhaustion his arm felt, but was satisfied as the blade would pierce between his Clavicle and scapula, pushing his shoulder back and lessening the tension of the blade at his stomach while also weakening his pectoral, sternocleidomastoid and trapezius muscles for holding his blade.

That being said, he tumbled to the ground as the explosion finally set in motion, catching fire to the "rose petals in the air as if to deny their existence and deny the bloody rose of his kill....the tired seraph could only then fire his spear into the dust of the explosion and hope it would hit him.

It seemed like the elders of the Order were watching Arn, as he quickly pulled back from the hidden blade strike, still having himself injured with it. The explosion was almost instantaneous, but thankfully the rose petals protected him from the blast enough, that he was pushed back from the explosion, somewhat.

The dust and debris from the explosion, as a solid and fast moving object struck an accord with Arn's right leg. A painful yell was heard when it came into contact, as he looked at the spear. T-This is nothing!!! he thought, as he broke the spear from his leg, still leaving a chunk of it still in his leg. The flames were still roaring around him, as Arn looked at his blade. The rose petals wouldn't be able to survive now, meaning the normal magic wouldn't work at all. Slowly, through the dust Arn sluggishly moved, as he saw the Seraph on the ground, seeming unhappy to have seen him still around.

"You don't realize this...but being the number one...of the Order of Roses...I ALWAYS get my man..." Arn said, as he lifted his blade into the air. "AND YOUR NO EXCEPTION!!!" This was it, he quickly moved his arm with the blade towards the Seraph. This was going to finish him...so long as he had no other tricks up his sleeve.

The field was on fire,there was no denying that, and no one else would be coming if he could kill the rose, but he had been through much, even if this was a world of the mind, he was too tired to continue, dealing with both Yamada and The Blood Rose really put a hamper on him, and he would simply have to accept his defeat.....he only had one shot left, and it was cockiness...

The Seraph looked forward at his opponent, slowly walking to him after using so much energy, getting stabbed in the shoulder and having his spear in his leg, he wouldn't be able to move much more either. "It's a good thing this is a simulation....any other time I wouldn't accept death this easily....but either way." he said quietly to himself as he placed his hand on the ground and waited for his opponent to near him, slowly waiting.for the one second he needed....but he also knew he wouldn't be dodging in his condition.

He laughed almost, as he heard the Rose talk about his position. "Oh....I see you really are nothing more then a conceited flowerboy.....you'll see, your position will mean nothing soon....this resistance will use you until you're nothing more then a worn out husk.....and then when they deem you and your order a threat like they did the lycans....where do you think their ire will go to next? Myriad Truth? we're already gone, but just like us...your order is antiquated and should be left to the dust of times.....don't tell me about always getting your target.....I am the Seraph of Ten-Thousand Truths......I always get the kill!" he yelled as the blade slashed down and went through him, his slash was slow and at that range he grabbed his dagger from behind and slashed at the Bloody Roses neck, hoping to gash it and kill him, if only a few seconds before he died. "I'm interested now.....I think I'll let this resistance live for now.....what fun would it be killing them in their sleep?" he said to the hopefully speechless Bloody Rose as he fell back on the ground.

Wylfred's Mansion

This day got weirder and weirder, some in the bad way, but this in the...entertaining way, as having met with nothing but disdain from the other wolves, she was suddenly met with a grinning fool, who was quite a genuine fool.......but she could sense he meant well. He suddenly "lightly" lariated her room mate and then suddenly looked her up and down...was it for food perhaps...he seemed to pay an awful lot of mind to her breast..... "uhm....mister wolfy person.....and mister wolfy person on the floor...are you okay? she asked to one mentally and the other physically respectively, and just left them  to talk to themselves.....and it was confusing.

Lariats......Protectors........Cattle? was Amisi a cattle? why? nyah........She had no idea what to think, but one thing was for sure, she wasn't scared, it seemed that he also meant her no harm and that was good, but first she had to pick up Lukas and apologize "are you okay Mister-Wolfy-person-that-said-he-wanted-to-kill-me?" she said as if that were his actual name, she knew his name was Lukas, but she felt she hadn't gained the right to talk to him on a first name basis yet.....

Noirlune Spire, Aeon Simulation, Richard's Dream

"I agree." said Richard. "And my condolences to your tragic past, if you'll take it." Another long silence ensued as the two entered deeper into the cave. "I...lost my family as well." Richard took a deep breath. "Much like how you just kill for killing, or profit, I felt the same way the moment I saw...their bodies..." His voice began to break slightly. "...lying there, and a werewolf was to blame. In a pure bloodthirsty rage, I decapitated the beast." Another long silence ensued until Richard spoke up once again. "Unlike you, though, I don't bottle things up and hide behind a cloak. I accept that fact that they are dead. It could have been me that day, but I'm stronger because of it." He then stopped in his tracks and looked at Brom. "From what I was able to deduce about you, you wish to do your job, nothing more. No emotion, no sympathy, you don't seem to care about others and the lives they have lived. You're not the only one who suffers in this life, so stop acting like it!

"Emotion is not weakness. It never was. If you accept what you have suffered through, you'll know it made you stronger because of it!" Richard shifted his head away, hating to show this side of him, especially when it comes to his anger getting the best of him. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snap at you because of that...It's just that..." Richard paused for a second and looked at him again. "...I don't trust you well enough. At first, I thought you would compromise this team, but I got to see some side of you where you're still human in some cases. That shows, that you have a heart. I don't trust you, but I know you can be reliable to some extent. Now, It's time for you to  convince the others that you're reliable, and maybe I can trust you then, and they might as well." Richard took a deep breath. "Come on, let's keep moving. The sooner we find out what this cave holds, the sooner we could find a way out." Richard then turned around and continued to advance, hoping Brom would follow suit.

Archived