Sorry guys, went ahead and posted to move things along. This new character is named 'Man'. You can find his application on the OP of the OOC. Normally, he would be under my control, but for flow purposes, I am going to let you guys take some control of him. Right now, he is hiding in the trees and attacking the group individually with a series of blitz attacks. Now, I don't mind if you fend off whatever attack he throws at you, but don't go so far as to deal any major damage. If there are any more questions or concerns I am happy to answer them. 

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Definitely enjoyed your post Hotaru! I wasn't actually going to participate in the word play, but I think I might just have to. As for how this went, wasn't exactly expecting that, but I can work with it. Unless you want to post Kyng, I can send the group off in search of Pan. 

Definitely enjoyed your post Hotaru! I wasn't actually going to participate in the word play, but I think I might just have to. As for how this went, wasn't exactly expecting that, but I can work with it. Unless you want to post Kyng, I can send the group off in search of Pan. 

Do that. It is a little late for me to post, and the heat today sapped out my juice =~=

Do that. It is a little late for me to post, and the heat today sapped out my juice =~=

I understand my friend. Today was a wild one for weather. Rainy morning, bringing the temperature to the 70s and after the rain stopped it shot the temperature into the 90s. Gotta love Texas. 

Alright guys, I made my latest post, and I want to make a few things clear before we get to posting. I tried to pick characteristics that define each of the characters currently in action. 

Strongest: Leon

Smartest: Nailah

Cruelest: Beth

Calmest: Genzai

Bravest: Quillan

Now of course they are just generalizations made by a neanderthal(Man, not me). Once your character declares themselves to be said trait, the jungle will shift, secluding them from the others so that they fight the designated opponent. Your powers will be restored, seeing as they have been temporarily shut down due to some wild magic. Once you are in your little fighting arena, the animal you choose to fight will morph into a 'human' form that you will fight. These opponents are going to be on par with Vanguards, possessing powers and weapons that have been granted to them by Pan, for they are his protectors. Obviously you need to win, but how you do so is up to you. The opponent's design that you fight is up to you as well. Just be creative. If there are any questions, please ask before posting, I know this scene is a bit complicated.

I expect some conflict of choice with the characteristics that I have laid, and I apologize for that, but I hope that you guys more or less agree with them. I know that the role of bravest could really go to any of them, but what can I say, I am being a bit narcissistic.  

Dang it...Hotaru gets the wolf...I love those things xD

Welp, if Iz has to fight the eagle...that will be done!!

EDIT: Question, will you be declaring the transformation of the animals for our fights?

Nope you get to decide how the transformation looks, acts, talks, and fights. So if you just want to add onto your latest post, that'll be find. 

I can actually finish it now if ya want ^^

That would be great my friend, but whatever works best for you is fine as well. Now that we are progressing into the final stages of this mission, we don't have to rush through things anymore. 

I'll try to get in a post soon. Sorry

No problem Hotaru, quality is much more preferable to quantity and your posts always seem to have the first. :D

.....WHAT?! o_o

Kyng I am confused on what you said now...

What he means is that the actual animal sounds is different to them. Like in English a dog barks, but the noise we make is 'ruff'...and also 'bark' sometimes. A horse whinnies, but we don't actually say whinny when we make their sound. I think that is what Kyng is getting at. 

Archived