[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which raises the question. What if this RP is still going on when the new generation is released? 

Also, posted with Hisoka, in hopes of getting more activity. 

I guess we'll cross that bridge when we come to it, but as Jake said, probably nothing. The newcomers might have more options, but nothing really too drastic.

And the people you're attracting are? Because what if someone doesn't get involved in the whole Raikou thing, and it's who you want to react?

Well then just don't get involved, try to escape Jake's grasp for as long as possible

>=(

He~eey, Jake, that's not fair~ I was also planning a human-vs-Pokemon battle, you know! Now if I do it, it'll just look like I ripped off your idea. *sigh*

Yeah well all I can say is be quicker (83) I mean I can't help our thoughts went along the same line. And your post is kind of creepy . . . Seer excited N.N.?

*shivers*

I haven't posted yet either, but I should be able to make one today, as I have had IRL stuffs and writer's block.

I suggest putting on some music to get the creative juices flowing.

[hr]

Characters that have yet to post:

Taylor, Kallen, Silver, Clement, Lukas, Rivere, Aya, Kytes, Eon, Dr. Robert Elias, Moira Van Shroder, Steven Karachi, Richard Samson, and Alex Fubushi

Taylor and Lukas will not be posting in this round. 

So Jirachi and Palkia will be absent, fair enough . . . *curses under his breath*

Listening to music really did the trick, and thus my next post has been completed.

Told ya. If you are ever in trouble with a writer's block just simply put on some music, I suggest Two Steps From Hell, and let your mind drift for a song or two.

So Jirachi and Palkia will be absent, fair enough . . . *curses under his breath*

Told ya. If you are ever in trouble with a writer's block just simply put on some music, I suggest Two Steps From Hell, and let your mind drift for a song or two.

You my friend need to quit paying so much attention to things, you are spoiling the fun. The reason Jirachi is out, is because MagnetBomb hasn't been heard of, and he kinda broke a few rules while he was here. I should probably remove his name from the list now that I think about it. Besides, having Jirachi opened up again as a Legendary could definitely have some interesting plot twists as far as N.N. is concerned.

@Saber: If you are reading this, I know you read the PM! 

You my friend need to quit paying so much attention to things, you are spoiling the fun. The reason Jirachi is out, is because MagnetBomb hasn't been heard of, and he kinda broke a few rules while he was here. I should probably remove his name from the list now that I think about it. Besides, having Jirachi opened up again as a Legendary could definitely have some interesting plot twists as far as N.N. is concerned.

Ah well I didn't know. Sorry my habit of just wanting people to post a lot. I still freshly remember people posting at least five times in a day (83)

Ah well I didn't know. Sorry my habit of just wanting people to post a lot. I still freshly remember people posting at least five times in a day (83)

Nah, its okay. I actually kinda appreciate the fact that you are so eager and excited about this RP

Awww, the Jirachi guy is gone. So much for N.N shenanigans. Well, I guess that means he's open for others now.

And your post is kind of creepy . . . Seer excited N.N.?

*shivers*

Hah. How does it feel to be the first human being in thousands of years to garner the attention of the original King?

And if you thought that was creepy, just wait until he finally starts making his move against the Legendaries.

Music just distracts me from posting, it doesn't help. Especially a lot of the playlists on my phone, as I can play most of them, so I get the urge to just get up and play some guitar rather than concentrating on whatever I was supposed to be doing. >.>

Posted for Richard/Aya. Will post with Clement on wednesday, maybe? I dunno; probably not tomorrow; dont get home til 9, and I've got other Rps that I need to post on, that I'm not tonight.

And how does Seer like bullets? And if he's aware of it, or somehow stops a high-calibre bullet moving faster than the speed of sound, I'm going to murder someone. That'd be too far. Not gonna kill Seer or Raikou (Eon'll probably have some sort of excuse, or I'll think of something), dont worry.

I could also have Keldeo protect Raikou in some way. He is a Sword of Justice, so he does have the duty to protect Pokemon. Plus, after protecting Raikou it could get dramatic after he realizes that Seer is the Pokemon's owner.

I actually like that better than the other plan, since Keaden has seen Seer with Deoxys already

Posted again since I had the oppertunity

Archived