[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

Well I've posted. So as soon as Sonic and Kirei post we can conclude this we can go to the next day.

I am thoroughly impressed with your post, Jake. I must say, I was slightly skeptical about putting your character in, but I am loving your involvement. However, you are aware that the name is Keldeo, and not Keldo, right? 

I do have a question: What have you done with the mental link? Not that I disprove, just want some insight. 

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am thoroughly impressed with your post, Jake. I must say, I was slightly skeptical about putting your character in, but I am loving your involvement. However, you are aware that the name is Keldeo, and not Keldo, right? 

One letter and I get corrected? LOL well I guess since no one mentioned it before I never noticed. And yeah I'll start fixing it.

I do have a question: What have you done with the mental link? Not that I disprove, just want some insight. 

Well Seer just needed Kaeden and Keldeo to accept their part of the mission to search for the Legendary Pokemon. However since Seer doesn't trust the other Legendary Pokemon he doesn't want anybody knowing he is looking for them- chiefly the other Swords of Justice. Since he can't constantly look over Keaden and Keldeo to ensure they won't slip up, while he was showing them his past with Deoxys he implanted a subliminal message that will make it impossible for either to say anything about their time with Seer.

So when Blake, Cobalion or N.N. ask neither of them will be able to answer. And, in case someone tries to pull the information from them via psychic powers, Seer will be immediately alerted and a secondary hypnotic suggestion will occur in the person not being attacked to attack with deadly force.

So, say N.N. tries to forcefully pull the information out of Keaden. Keldeo will attack N.N. and try to kill him. Of course since Keldeo would do this normally, sans using deadly force, it's highly unlikely anybody will notice the extreme use of force.

One letter and I get corrected? LOL well I guess since no one mentioned it before I never noticed. And yeah I'll start fixing it.

Well Seer just needed Kaeden and Keldeo to accept their part of the mission to search for the Legendary Pokemon. However since Seer doesn't trust the other Legendary Pokemon he doesn't want anybody knowing he is looking for them- chiefly the other Swords of Justice. Since he can't constantly look over Keaden and Keldeo to ensure they won't slip up, while he was showing them his past with Deoxys he implanted a subliminal message that will make it impossible for either to say anything about their time with Seer.

So when Blake, Cobalion or N.N. ask neither of them will be able to answer. And, in case someone tries to pull the information from them via psychic powers, Seer will be immediately alerted and a secondary hypnotic suggestion will occur in the person not being attacked to attack with deadly force.

So, say N.N. tries to forcefully pull the information out of Keaden. Keldeo will attack N.N. and try to kill him. Of course since Keldeo would do this normally, sans using deadly force, it's highly unlikely anybody will notice the extreme use of force.

Hahaha, sorry, it was bothering me while I was reading. 

Thanks for the clarification. It was what I thought, but didn't want to assume. 

Climbing the stairs to Blake's room, he was met with an interesting scene. Blake and Cobalion sat huddled around something. They were in the way, so Kaeden couldn't see. Moving closer, he saw a strange looking man who was gazing into a stranger object.

Uh, just going to point this out, but they're actually in N.N's room. I don't think Blake would really appreciate a ritualistic circle carved into his own floor~

[b]Edit:[/b] Well, I posted. In case nobody caught on, N.N likes to talk a lot. Anyway, with this, we should finally be able to move on with the night.

*slams my hand on the table*

Time to F*CK More SH*T Up!

*maliciously evil laugh*

I had so much fun writing that it should be a crime! Maybe the fear has been put back in everyone's heart?

There is no reasoning why a psychic trainer can't use psychic-type moves, no? Not only that but when you think about it, how does the Move Tutor teach Pokemon the moves anyways? Hmmm? I'd like to believe anybody can preform Pokemon moves if given enough training.

And . . . RAIKOU!?

HOW?!
WHAT!?
WHY!?

I THOUGHT DEOXYS WAS SEER'S LEGENDARY POKEMON!!!

DOES HE HAVE TWO!?

The answer to that is . . . not telling. To put it simple everyone will figure out once the person, or persons, I am trying to attract make their appearance.

Scary thing is . . . I already had this planned before I wrote the post about Seer getting Keaden and Keldeo to help him find other Legendary Pokemon. (OO)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (>8D)

*slams my hand on the table*

Time to F*CK More SH*T Up!

*maliciously evil laugh*

I had so much fun writing that it should be a crime! Maybe the fear has been put back in everyone's heart?

There is no reasoning why a psychic trainer can't use psychic-type moves, no? Not only that but when you think about it, how does the Move Tutor teach Pokemon the moves anyways? Hmmm? I'd like to believe anybody can preform Pokemon moves if given enough training.

And . . . RAIKOU!?

HOW?!
WHAT!?
WHY!?

I THOUGHT DEOXYS WAS SEER'S LEGENDARY POKEMON!!!

DOES HE HAVE TWO!?

The answer to that is . . . not telling. To put it simple everyone will figure out once the person, or persons, I am trying to attract make their appearance.

Scary thing is . . . I already had this planned before I wrote the post about Seer getting Keaden and Keldeo to help him find other Legendary Pokemon. (OO)

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! (>8D)

You have no idea how well this fits into what I was planning...or at least provides an interesting development in it all

Archived