[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could I get a PM summarizing what I missed? I am working on my app right now.

I'll also create apps for the other 2 of the bird trio because... well I can.

Hate to burst your bubble, but you can't actually. Only 1 Guardian per person.

Alright guys, I am back. I've been gone for one day and you have given me a whole slew of posts to swim through. Don't take that the wrong way, I love the fact that you are all dedicated to this RP and are willing to civilly argue the posts and points made. Nothing irritates me more than one person bashing on another and then other people joining sides, so the debate that has been going on actually brings a smile to my face. The first matter of priority, is I want to ask you about my recent post. I am taking a different look at things than I had intended for this part of the RP to go, but I feel like it is going to turn out well. Did anyone have any problems with my recent post? 

Well I had planned on this the moment Raikou appeared, it's just Renegade fell for it.

How do you know that Renegade doesn't have something bigger any mind? Anyway, touching on the subject of Eon being the Big Bad: While Eon is supposed to be the leader of Team Purity, he is most definitely goal oriented, impulsive, and rage filled. He would have most definitely been one upped by the methodical Seer, especially at first confrontation. Eon's time hasn't yet come to show the world his true power, but let's just say this. In a physical confrontation, Eon will beat nearly anyone. His lust for power and general violent attitude has transformed into a killing machine. 

Now the transformed Raikou, there was probably some power playing going on when he attack Suicune, but it is something we are going to have to live with. As it has already reached an agreement that nothing can be done about the past, I'm not going to argue it further. All kinds of things can be speculated about how the Ditto would copy a memory, but we are talking about an RP based off an anime where a level 80 or so(at least) Pikachu lost to a newly received Snivy, so logic can occasionally be thrown out the window. 

Name: Ethan Atrëa

Gende: Male

Personality: Let's put it the way he would put it: you leave him alone, he leaves you alone, and everyone stays happy. He's got his ambitions, mostly to win this tournament and add anoter championship title to his family's name. He respects people whom he feels earn it, and pretends to be cold to anyone who hasn't. He reserves his compassion for his Pokémon, whom he will always tend to before anyone, even himself.

Appearance: 552870626.jpg

Bio: Ethan comes from a long line of champions. Both his parents have become the champion of two regions, before losing later on. He feels that, to truly be a part of his family, he has to win also.

Pokémon:

Jay (Male Eevee) (Is black and white) - Bite, Quick Attack, Toxic, Return

Blaze (Female Typhlosion) - Fire Punch, Earthquake, Cut, Strength

Gardevoir (Female) - Psychic, Confusion, Protect, Destiny Bond

Wailmer (Male) - Surf, Whirlpool, Dive, Waterfall

Scizor (Male) - X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Iron Defense, Cut

Electrike (Male) - Thunder Fang, Thunder Wave, Rain Dance, Thunder

Fearow (Female) - Aerial Ace, Mirror Move, Whirlwind, Fly

Other:

More definitely needs to be added to the Bio before I consider accepting, but I feel as if you might be too new around here before you jump into this RP. We are pretty far long in the RP and if you aren't an experienced RPer, it will get pretty difficult for you to keep up. I would suggest joining an RP that is just getting underway so that you can get a feel of how things are run. 

[hr]

What have I missed?

Alright guys, I am back. I've been gone for one day and you have given me a whole slew of posts to swim through. Don't take that the wrong way, I love the fact that you are all dedicated to this RP and are willing to civilly argue the posts and points made. Nothing irritates me more than one person bashing on another and then other people joining sides, so the debate that has been going on actually brings a smile to my face. The first matter of priority, is I want to ask you about my recent post. I am taking a different look at things than I had intended for this part of the RP to go, but I feel like it is going to turn out well. Did anyone have any problems with my recent post? 

Well I had planned on this the moment Raikou appeared, it's just Renegade fell for it.

How do you know that Renegade doesn't have something bigger any mind? Anyway, touching on the subject of Eon being the Big Bad: While Eon is supposed to be the leader of Team Purity, he is most definitely goal oriented, impulsive, and rage filled. He would have most definitely been one upped by the methodical Seer, especially at first confrontation. Eon's time hasn't yet come to show the world his true power, but let's just say this. In a physical confrontation, Eon will beat nearly anyone. His lust for power and general violent attitude has transformed into a killing machine. 

Now the transformed Raikou, there was probably some power playing going on when he attack Suicune, but it is something we are going to have to live with. As it has already reached an agreement that nothing can be done about the past, I'm not going to argue it further. All kinds of things can be speculated about how the Ditto would copy a memory, but we are talking about an RP based off an anime where a level 80 or so(at least) Pikachu lost to a newly received Snivy, so logic can occasionally be thrown out the window. 

Name: Ethan Atrëa

Gende: Male

Personality: Let's put it the way he would put it: you leave him alone, he leaves you alone, and everyone stays happy. He's got his ambitions, mostly to win this tournament and add anoter championship title to his family's name. He respects people whom he feels earn it, and pretends to be cold to anyone who hasn't. He reserves his compassion for his Pokémon, whom he will always tend to before anyone, even himself.

Appearance: 552870626.jpg

Bio: Ethan comes from a long line of champions. Both his parents have become the champion of two regions, before losing later on. He feels that, to truly be a part of his family, he has to win also.

Pokémon:

Jay (Male Eevee) (Is black and white) - Bite, Quick Attack, Toxic, Return

Blaze (Female Typhlosion) - Fire Punch, Earthquake, Cut, Strength

Gardevoir (Female) - Psychic, Confusion, Protect, Destiny Bond

Wailmer (Male) - Surf, Whirlpool, Dive, Waterfall

Scizor (Male) - X-Scissor, Aerial Ace, Iron Defense, Cut

Electrike (Male) - Thunder Fang, Thunder Wave, Rain Dance, Thunder

Fearow (Female) - Aerial Ace, Mirror Move, Whirlwind, Fly

Other:

More definitely needs to be added to the Bio before I consider accepting, but I feel as if you might be too new around here before you jump into this RP. We are pretty far long in the RP and if you aren't an experienced RPer, it will get pretty difficult for you to keep up. I would suggest joining an RP that is just getting underway so that you can get a feel of how things are run. 

[hr]

What have I missed?

Name: Daniel Tyrone

Personality: Daniel is a stubborn and determined trainer. He will face anyone head on and never refuses a challenge. He will do what ever it takes to win, and is known to find a way to win, no matter what. He holds grudges, but if he decides he likes you, there is no making him go away. He is borderline annoying to people he finds worth his company. He loves his pokemon dearly and freaks out when they are hurt.

Appearance:

[spoiler='Appearance']
octavion_is_a_pokemon_trainer_by_tsukioh

Often Appears cocky but optamistic.
[/spoiler]

Bio: When Daniel was young, his father was a dedicated Pokemon Trainer, and Legendary Hunter. Daniel and his father traveled the world together in search of legendaries. The only true encounter they had was with Zapdos. Daniel witnised his father tame the great beast and capture him. His father trained Zapdos every day, creating a bond that some felt would be impossible with such a wild pokemon. With that bond, grew one between Zapdos and Daniel. One day Daniels father randomly disappeared. Daniel found a note in his office along with Zapdos' pokebal. Daniel was lead to believe his father was kidnapped by Team Purity for his knowledge on Legendaries, and Daniel made it his goal to find his father when he becomes strong enough.

Pokémon: After witnessing his father catching Zapdos, Daniele grew up with a fascination of Dragon, Electiric and Flying Pokemon.

-Zapdos: None: Zap Cannon, Rain Dance, Thunder, Drill Peck
-Emolga: Male: Volt Switch, Aerial Ace, Attract, Discharge
-Electivire: Female: Giga Impacg, Thunder, Low Kick, Focus Blast
-Mandibuzz: Female: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Bone Rush, Snarl
-Salamence: Male: Crunch, Dragon Claw, Double-Edge, Dragon Tail
-Hydreigon: Male: Outrage, Crunch, Hyper Voice, Scary Face
-Galvantula: Female:  Bug Buzz, Discharge, Sucker Punch, Agility
-Crobat: Male: Mean Look, Poison Fang, Haze, Air Slash
-Skarmory: Female: Autotomize, Air Slash, Slash, Night Slash
-Gyrados: Male: Blizzard, Thunder, Dragon Rage, Hyper Beam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Xander Tyrone

Personality: Xander is a very wise and moral man. His biggest fault is how protective he is over his son. He would do anything to protect Daniel, even if it means putting his own life at risk. He prefers not to fight, and attacks his opponents psychologically instead of physically. Making everyone he is opposed to, reevaluate their morality.

[spoiler='Appearance']gym_leader_castro_by_ordinlegends-d5ve1v[/spoiler]

Bio: After the death of his wife Jenna, Xander spent many years traveling the world with his son Daniel in search of rare pokemon. Throughout these years he gathered much research, which he kept in the form of encyclopedias he kept hidden. His goal was to hunt down the Legendary pokemon, and protect them from Team Purity who wished to have them killed. His first true encounter was with Zapdos, whom Xander captured and discovered that his son could communicate with. When word was out that Xander had caught the legendary, he was kidnapped by Purity. He gave Zapdos to his son with hopes he will be rescued one day.

Pokemon: Carrying none

Something is going on with my posts, I have been double posting a lot. Are you referring to Magnet Bomb?

I do believe he's referring to me, and my old account.

But yeah, mines more of a very laggy internet, meaning I click the post button twice without letting it load properly.

One sec Ren, Ill wright you a DBZ escue summery ^^ 

Last time on Pokemon Tournment of Legends, Clement, and his Suicune have become battle ready, as the police attempt to apprehend Seer. Meanwhile the guardians of Terrakion, and Virizion have finally been reunited, and are now having...  a conversation. While somewhere else, Steve has planted a tracking device in silver's bag, and the immortal N.N final begins to make his move.  

Will the Psychic Seer escape from this unscathed? Will N.N foil his plans, and finally meet is true love? Will Ice post? Will the stunningly handsome Kytes finally be relevant to the plot? Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Z.  

Name: Roxanne "Roxie" Leeblossom

Personality: Roxie is lost. She hates herself and will usually refer to herself poorly. Others will often look down upon her because she makes them feel like they should. When she is not moody and sad, she's likes to take charge. She has a "My way or no way" attitude, which backfires a lot. Roxie is also, sadly, a girly girl, and she whines about everything. Once she enters a tempter tantrum, it's best to leave her alone for a while. She hates to be alone, which is ironic because now her family disowns her and she has no one to turn to. This plays a big part in her depression.

Appearance: Roxie, who stands at 5 feet 11 inches tall, has long blond hair that reaches her mid back. She mostly keeps it tied up in a pony tail. She likes to sport a pink, long sleeved shirt, and she wears short shorts, which her mother doesn't approve of but she still bought them anyways. She also wears a purple coat sometimes. Her eyes are a beautiful baby blue, and she has a small scar on her neck from when she fell as a child.

Bio
Roxie was forced to join Team Purity by her late father when she was 17. Her mother and older brother turned away from her, and she hasn't spoken to them since. Of course, she didn't want to be apart of Team Purity, but she couldn't just leave. She had no one to turn to if she left Purity. At least they gave her shelter and food. Actually, up until she joined Purity, Roxie was a happy child. Her face could of replaced the sun with her happiness. Now, she's been bitten by depression, and on the verge of suicide. Too bad she doesn't have the guts to actually do anything to herself. 

Her father and mother divorced when Roxie was nine. Her father was abusive, and would constantly tell Roxie to kill herself because she was scum on the face of the planet. It's funny how he'd say that, because that's the way he went out. Roxie didn't shed a tear when her dad died. It was more or less of a "Finally!" moment for her. The only good he ever did for her was give her Misdreavus, Roxie's first Pokemon. 

When Roxie joined Purity, she was assigned to research the Legendary Articuno so they could take it out. Roxie did as she was told, but it wasn't like she had another choice. She would lie to the officials, saying that she would never come across any information on the Pokemon. She, honestly, just didn't want to see the poor thing get hurt.

During Roxie's research, she met the Legend. She thought she had just walked to her death bed, but Articuno didn't hurt her. It actually helped her. Roxie had been stuck in the mountains for weeks, but Articuno lead her out. Before Roxie could say thank you, the Pokemon was gone, leaving only a cool breeze. 

Roxie continues to do her "research" for Purity, while secretly trying to figure out how to leave them.

Pokémon: No more than 8, have to be pure typed Pokémon.4 Moves only. Please include the Pokémon's gender, and ability and any other additional information you would like to add. Because you are an antagonist, don't be afraid to give yourself some powerful Pokémon/moves.

1.) Misdreavus - Female - Levitate - Shadow Ball, Perish Song, Psybeam, Pain Split
2.) Vulpix - Male - Flash Fire - Confuse Ray, Flamethrower, Safeguard, Roar

3.) Ursaring - Male - Unnerve - Brick Break, Thrash, Hammer Arm, Protect
4.) Jigglypuff - Female - Cute Charm - Sing, Rollout, Thunder, Doubleslap

5.) Gabite - Female - Rough Skin - Dual Chop, Dig, Dragon Claw, Rain Dance

Other: Reserving Articuno for Roxie to bond with. Roxie will also leave Purity once she gains a close friendship with another character.

I doesn't matter now, we've already gone along with it. But it really shouldn't have been a OHKO; hence why Suicune is getting back up. 

(You dont sound like an ass. I'm impressed with how civil you're arguing to be honest, and I agree with most points. It's just OHKOing a full health Suicune with an attack that doesn't even play to the (fake) Raikou's strengths isn't very nice.

While this is already done and decided with I'll admit, I probably should have just knocked Suicune down and weakened him/her (seriously what is Suicune's gender?) to achieve the same goal.

Will the Psychic Seer escape from this unscathed?

I had to address this . . . with being surrounded and what not I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to get Seer out of this situation.

'Tiss difficult (~=.=)~

Name: Daniel Tyrone

Personality: Daniel is a stubborn and determined trainer. He will face anyone head on and never refuses a challenge. He will do what ever it takes to win, and is known to find a way to win, no matter what. He holds grudges, but if he decides he likes you, there is no making him go away. He is borderline annoying to people he finds worth his company. He loves his pokemon dearly and freaks out when they are hurt.

Appearance:

[spoiler='Appearance']
octavion_is_a_pokemon_trainer_by_tsukioh

Often Appears cocky but optamistic.
[/spoiler]

Bio: When Daniel was young, his father was a dedicated Pokemon Trainer, and Legendary Hunter. Daniel and his father traveled the world together in search of legendaries. The only true encounter they had was with Zapdos. Daniel witnised his father tame the great beast and capture him. His father trained Zapdos every day, creating a bond that some felt would be impossible with such a wild pokemon. With that bond, grew one between Zapdos and Daniel. One day Daniels father randomly disappeared. Daniel found a note in his office along with Zapdos' pokebal. Daniel was lead to believe his father was kidnapped by Team Purity for his knowledge on Legendaries, and Daniel made it his goal to find his father when he becomes strong enough.

Pokémon: After witnessing his father catching Zapdos, Daniele grew up with a fascination of Dragon, Electiric and Flying Pokemon.

-Zapdos: None: Zap Cannon, Rain Dance, Thunder, Drill Peck
-Emolga: Male: Volt Switch, Aerial Ace, Attract, Discharge
-Electivire: Female: Giga Impacg, Thunder, Low Kick, Focus Blast
-Mandibuzz: Female: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Bone Rush, Snarl
-Salamence: Male: Crunch, Dragon Claw, Double-Edge, Dragon Tail
-Hydreigon: Male: Outrage, Crunch, Hyper Voice, Scary Face
-Galvantula: Female:  Bug Buzz, Discharge, Sucker Punch, Agility
-Crobat: Male: Mean Look, Poison Fang, Haze, Air Slash
-Skarmory: Female: Autotomize, Air Slash, Slash, Night Slash
-Gyrados: Male: Blizzard, Thunder, Dragon Rage, Hyper Beam

Accepted!

Name: Roxanne "Roxie" Leeblossom

Personality: Roxie is lost. She hates herself and will usually refer to herself poorly. Others will often look down upon her because she makes them feel like they should. When she is not moody and sad, she's likes to take charge. She has a "My way or no way" attitude, which backfires a lot. Roxie is also, sadly, a girly girl, and she whines about everything. Once she enters a tempter tantrum, it's best to leave her alone for a while. She hates to be alone, which is ironic because now her family disowns her and she has no one to turn to. This plays a big part in her depression.

Appearance: Roxie, who stands at 5 feet 11 inches tall, has long blond hair that reaches her mid back. She mostly keeps it tied up in a pony tail. She likes to sport a pink, long sleeved shirt, and she wears short shorts, which her mother doesn't approve of but she still bought them anyways. She also wears a purple coat sometimes. Her eyes are a beautiful baby blue, and she has a small scar on her neck from when she fell as a child.

Bio
Roxie was forced to join Team Purity by her late father when she was 17. Her mother and older brother turned away from her, and she hasn't spoken to them since. Of course, she didn't want to be apart of Team Purity, but she couldn't just leave. She had no one to turn to if she left Purity. At least they gave her shelter and food. Actually, up until she joined Purity, Roxie was a happy child. Her face could of replaced the sun with her happiness. Now, she's been bitten by depression, and on the verge of suicide. Too bad she doesn't have the guts to actually do anything to herself. 

Her father and mother divorced when Roxie was nine. Her father was abusive, and would constantly tell Roxie to kill herself because she was scum on the face of the planet. It's funny how he'd say that, because that's the way he went out. Roxie didn't shed a tear when her dad died. It was more or less of a "Finally!" moment for her. The only good he ever did for her was give her Misdreavus, Roxie's first Pokemon. 

When Roxie joined Purity, she was assigned to research the Legendary Articuno so they could take it out. Roxie did as she was told, but it wasn't like she had another choice. She would lie to the officials, saying that she would never come across any information on the Pokemon. She, honestly, just didn't want to see the poor thing get hurt.

During Roxie's research, she met the Legend. She thought she had just walked to her death bed, but Articuno didn't hurt her. It actually helped her. Roxie had been stuck in the mountains for weeks, but Articuno lead her out. Before Roxie could say thank you, the Pokemon was gone, leaving only a cool breeze. 

Roxie continues to do her "research" for Purity, while secretly trying to figure out how to leave them.

Pokémon: No more than 8, have to be pure typed Pokémon.4 Moves only. Please include the Pokémon's gender, and ability and any other additional information you would like to add. Because you are an antagonist, don't be afraid to give yourself some powerful Pokémon/moves.

1.) Misdreavus - Female - Levitate - Shadow Ball, Perish Song, Psybeam, Pain Split
2.) Vulpix - Male - Flash Fire - Confuse Ray, Flamethrower, Safeguard, Roar

3.) Ursaring - Male - Unnerve - Brick Break, Thrash, Hammer Arm, Protect
4.) Jigglypuff - Female - Cute Charm - Sing, Rollout, Thunder, Doubleslap

5.) Gabite - Female - Rough Skin - Dual Chop, Dig, Dragon Claw, Rain Dance

Other: Reserving Articuno for Roxie to bond with. Roxie will also leave Purity once she gains a close friendship with another character.

This girl is a mess, mentally. I love her! Accepted!

I had to address this . . . with being surrounded and what not I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to get Seer out of this situation.

'Tiss difficult (~=.=)~

YES! You have no idea how happy I am to hear this! 

Can someone catch me up on what I've been missing out on?

One sec Ren, Ill wright you a DBZ escue summery ^^ 

Last time on Pokemon Tournment of Legends, Clement, and his Suicune have become battle ready, as the police attempt to apprehend Seer. Meanwhile the guardians of Terrakion, and Virizion have finally been reunited, and are now having...  a conversation. While somewhere else, Steve has planted a tracking device in silver's bag, and the immortal N.N final begins to make his move.  

Will the Psychic Seer escape from this unscathed? Will N.N foil his plans, and finally meet is true love? Will Ice post? Will the stunningly handsome Kytes finally be relevant to the plot? Find out next time, on Dragon Ball Z.  

Done (83)

While this is already done and decided with I'll admit, I probably should have just knocked Suicune down and weakened him/her (seriously what is Suicune's gender?) to achieve the same goal.

It's alright, he's not knocked out after my post, just weakened. He's getting back up.

'Tiss difficult (~=.=)~

I did provide you with a massive inferno, that pretty much left only Clement able to see him(if I have my perspectives right; the police should be behind Eon, Richard near to Eon, with Seer having his back to the Sea, and Clement creating almost an isoceles triangle with the two major antagonists), but Rhyperior still has a cannon arm aimed at him, so that's what you'd have to get past.

You'd have to make him move fast though. The inferno disappears at the end of my post.

I did provide you with a massive inferno, that pretty much left only Clement able to see him(if I have my perspectives right; the police should be behind Eon, Richard near to Eon, with Seer having his back to the Sea, and Clement creating almost an isoceles triangle with the two major antagonists), but Rhyperior still has a cannon arm aimed at him, so that's what you'd have to get past.

You'd have to make him move fast though. The inferno disappears at the end of my post.

I thought the police were surrounding them?

I thought the police were surrounding them?

They are, but you do have the sea at your back. You could escape into that. Kaeden is also near you with Keldeo and Anne, so you could work with that. Will probably have Eon escape now that LtL mentions the inferno. The police are going to be distracted for a moment by the flames. 

How should I go about entering the RP?

Well it depends on what you want to do? Do you want to get involved with the commotion at the beach? Or do you want to be at the docks when the ship that's coming in starts to sink? The commotion at the beach is nearly over, so I would suggest going to the docks, or you can wait to see if something else presents itself for you to join in on. Roxie is sitting out all alone if you want to talk to her.

@SoulFire (and RWBY, a little): Glad to have you guys around, but your posts border on being too short. Remember this is pretty much one big collaborative story so give us detail into what you are thinking, what you see, smell, hear, feel. @SF: You have the option of conversing with Zapados because you are a Guardian, so if you are running short there is always that as well. 

Archived