[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

would it be too far of a stretch to encounter Articuno in the cave? It seems too soon for Roxie's character developement... unless Articuno escapes before Roxie was able to build that guardian characteristic... maybe we witness other Team Purity members trying to kill Articuno? I would like to decide that before continuing xD I can imagine us hiding behind a rock and watching Articuno escape and the Purity grunts leaving the cave so we could continue out where Roxie wanted to go.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not happy about getting a whole 50 notifications AT ONCE!! RAAAAAEEEEEEG!! D:<

Just going to check now if I need to post or not, but did I miss anything else important?

This... to many notifications ._. 

Ren is the Eevee still with me?

Not happy about getting a whole 50 notifications AT ONCE!! RAAAAAEEEEEEG!! D:<

Just going to check now if I need to post or not, but did I miss anything else important?

Blake, Rivere, and Kallen are all with you right now!

Just checking everything there is for Kytes to do... >_> I'm low on ideas 

I understand. You could go to the beach and talk with Daniel and Roxanne. 

oh dear god... we are about to enter the cave >.< a fight would totally ruin that, and kill Roxie's confidence.

Fear not my friend, Kytes has no intention of battling, he would probably tag along because of pure boredom. :/ though a battle would hit the spot right about now 

I just realized what a trainwreck it'll be once Roxie is Articuno's Guardian.

Because Purity will have all her information, and if she turned back to them, they could just kill her on the spot.

Make it all the better for the story! Plus, Articuno won't exactly be easy to capture for Team Purity, plus with your new found friends...well...FRIENDSHIP TRUMPS ALL!

Must have left out this little detail.

Roxie likes girls.

Guess there'll be no Cuboning tonight.

And apparently it is only friendship that Kytes will be getting...

I noticed. Right now, I've got another RP to try and post on, but I'll get to this one as soon as I'm done.

EDIT: Also, Rivere and Kallen have yet to respond.

http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/300092-pkmntournament-of-legends-pg-13startedalways-accepting/page-10#entry6226372

You know, I might need to restock on Unowns first. Am I allowed to do so? :3

Sure, why not? Can't have a good villain without a few perks.

So after reading the previous post in the IC... I realize that I AM ENTIRELY LOST.

What are you confused about? The stuff mentioned at the beach with Eon, Seer, Richard, Clement, Suicune, etc. is on the other end of the island, don't worry about it. 

Actually, she hasn't ignored everyone. She already explained to Blake why she wants to find the Unown, before she found the other one... which she thought was the same one, and would've dropped everything to engage in anyway... to try and send its owner a message.

Also, it doesn't help that the other post in question is right at the bottom of a page where it's prone to be missed.

Actually, she hasn't ignored everyone. She already explained to Blake why she wants to find the Unown, before she found the other one... which she thought was the same one, and would've dropped everything to engage in anyway... to try and send its owner a message.

Also, it doesn't help that the other post in question is right at the bottom of a page where it's prone to be missed.

I didn't mean to throw blame or insult you, just wanted to make you aware of the fact that Rivere and Kallen did respond, I hadn't realized that Renegade addressed it in his last post. So I am sorry if I upset you. 

Archived