[PKMN]Tournament of Legends [PG-13/Started/Always Accepting!]

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REN!!

Sucks to hear that you have a bunch of doctor's appointments though.

What a way to spend a birthday right? But that is in the past now, so I shall move forward! The 16 year old me is ready to jump back in this. I am going to compile a list of people and their characters and if they have posted or not. 

[spoiler=Character List]

~Renegade~:

Rook Tacitus: Posted

Taylor Thornsmith: Not Posted (Will not be posting)

Serena Finch:Posted

Kallen Colverson: Posted

Rivere Sage:Posted

Eon: Not Posted

Spectre Sonic:

Blake Aston: Posted

Draco: Not Posted

~British Soul~:

Silver Yuja: Posted

Steve Karachi: Posted

Alex Fubushi: Posted

ListenToLife:

Clement Calvison:Not Posted

Aya Minatoshi: Not Posted

Richard Samson: Not Posted

H.N. Elly:

Ice:Not Posted

Dr. Robert Elias: Not Posted

Moira Van Shroder: Not Posted

Admiral_Stalfos19:

Terra Montana: Posted

HollowXCross:

Kytes Silversten: Not Posted

*-*SoulFire*-*:

Daniel Tyrone:Not Posted

Christian Exodia:

Darius Rider:Posted

Jake the Sage:

Seer: Posted

~Red~: Posted

Kirei Kotomine:

N.N.:Not Posted

Areo Skyterae: Posted

RWBY:

Roxanne Leeblossom: Posted

[/spoiler]

What a way to spend a birthday right? But that is in the past now, so I shall move forward! The 16 year old me is ready to jump back in this. I am going to compile a list of people and their characters and if they have posted or not. 

Congrats Ren, you know what 16 means right? It means your 5 years from being 21, and getting drunk (because alcohol tastes great and hangovers are amazing fun #sarcasm). Also I feel this is in order

stephen-colbert-celebration-gif.gif

STEPHEN COLBERT WISHES YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

anyway, posted.

Congrats Ren, you know what 16 means right? It means your 5 years from being 21, and getting drunk (because alcohol tastes great and hangovers are amazing fun #sarcasm). Also I feel this is in order

stephen-colbert-celebration-gif.gif

STEPHEN COLBERT WISHES YOU A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

anyway, posted.

Hahahaha, thanks Elly. 

Well I've already posted so unless you want me to post about the match then all I could be able to do is have Seer actually arriving.

I was referring to those that hadn't posted yet. 

RENEGADE!!!!! XD

Draco's scene has been set up...prepare to bring in our special!! ^^

Most wonderful my friend! 

Alright, just curious, but are all the Blades of Justice and everyone else at the courtyard yet~?

Everyone except Kytes and Daniel I believe are in the courtyard. And even if there are a few late, they should be able to see the fireworks. 

So renegade... Since Daniel's father (Xander) has been kidnapped by Purity is there any way a purity member could interact with him in some way? I am adding him to my OOC post of Daniel.

I will leave that up to you. Have fun with it! 

Ren do you mind if I have Moira and Elias capture an unimportant mook Legendary to supply the power for "it", and then it can escape later on. 

You're about to have the opportunity in the coming fireworks~ just wait until then.

And Renegade, should I wait for the black-sphere thing with Seer to end first, or should I go on ahead? ^_^

So I have a question. Does the black dome thing Seer and Kazam are in ever ending? Or can they run out of it? Because if it's never ending then I suppose once Grey is defeated it'll disappear, right?

Hopefully they can just run out of it.

Nope, no running. It is time someone meddle with your plot :D

Ren do you mind if I have Moira and Elias capture an unimportant mook Legendary to supply the power for "it", and then it can escape later on. 

You would have to clear which Legendary it is with me, but other than that, I would be fine with that.

You're about to have the opportunity in the coming fireworks~ just wait until then.

And Renegade, should I wait for the black-sphere thing with Seer to end first, or should I go on ahead? ^_^

Just go ahead. The black-sphere was done for two reasons 1)to keep Seer from meddling with N.N. 2) to provide Jake with the opportunity he has been looking for. 

Nope, no running. It is time someone meddle with your plot :D

You would have to clear which Legendary it is with me, but other than that, I would be fine with that.

Just go ahead. The black-sphere was done for two reasons 1)to keep Seer from meddling with N.N. 2) to provide Jake with the opportunity he has been looking for. 

I was thinking Shaymin, since it seems very unimportant at the moment.

Enter surprise mini-arc!

N.N has finally redeemed himself, stepping into the light and proving himself to be a hero as he reveals his true name, delivering a finishing blow to the villain Moltres! All are amazed by his sudden, new charismatic self and have been left in awe! Meanwhile, the other evil Legendaries continue to plot amongst themselves! Will they answer his brave, selfless challenge? Or will they come up with yet another nefarious plot in order to undermine him?!? Next time, on PKMN: Tournament of Legends-

Whaaaaat? ^_^ Anyway, I did have permission to do this~ It's okay, it's just a mini-arc that'll be over by the end of the day.

And for those of you that were hoping to get in a Tournament Battle today, that is still going to be possible. I am going to make a post soon where the King asks those Guardians to report to the castle. The other Guardians can either take refuge while the battles above go on, or they can try to get a piece of the action. But they have to find their own way in. After the threat has been taken care of, battles will continue for the day. 

Archived