Pokemon XY&Z

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could be a repeated scenario but what if Viola or Alexa go with Ash on his journey just to bug him about paying for a broken camera?

Viola: I'm not letting you out of my sight Ash until you pay me back for my Camera.

That has redundancy written all over it, besides the writers must thought that the whole "you destroyed my X Ash" was old after the DP series.

• 1 month later...

The only reason I'm allowing to continue is because the other XY topic is 5 months old (still within the necrobump time for an 'official' thread in the anime section) is that the other topic was never official. And although you've breached the no-necrobumping rule. The XY anime is approaching so I'll allow this to continue as the official XY topic.

If I wanted to put up some polls, it'd require a bit of time to think of questions that'd not be detrimental to activity in this thread. So questions like the ones you put up are examples of mindless generic questions that a: provided little thought/discussion and b: It's almost a given those things are most likely gonna happen anyway, and I would rather have a discussion topic anyway.

To add, at least this series isn't going the direction of Best Wishes: no non-region pokemon appearing (other than Pikachu and Meowth) for a while as a trailer shows Hoppip and Drifloon appearing.

• 2 weeks later...

Whoa, with Mega Blaziken and Mega Charizard, you have to wonder:

1. Will May make a return to the series and show off her Mega Blaziken? (Providing she finds Blazikenite in the Hoenn region or wherever she is)

2. Will Ash find a Megastone and have his Charizard evolve into Mega Charizard?

3. Will Gary return and have a Mega Stone to further evolve his Blastoise?

4. Will May also have another Mega Stone to further evolve her Venusaur?

1. Will May make a return to the series and show off her Mega Blaziken? (Providing she finds Blazikenite in the Hoenn region or wherever she is)

Imo: nope

2. Will Ash find a Megastone and have his Charizard evolve into Mega Charizard?

Maybe

3. Will Gary return and have a Mega Stone to further evolve his Blastoise?

4. Will May also have another Mega Stone to further evolve her Venusaur?

Probably not.

As far as what I could point out I feel Ash may intend on taking Charizard with him as well to the Kalos region in terms of plot like if in the last ep of Best wishes or in a flash back of the new series with the new professor saying about if Ash has a charizard and if he did he may have something which can make Charizard even stronger and would like Ash to take his Charizard to Kalos with him, as that could be possible in speculation terms.

New XY page from CoroCoro

anime-tcg.jpg

The anime captions read: Clemont and Dedenne appear!! and Mega Blaziken and a mysterious man!!

So it looks like Gym Leader Clemont will be one of Ash's travelling companions. The other looks to be Serena (the female playable character).

150px-XY_Clemont.png200px-X_Y_Serena.png

I figured that Serena would be the female travelling companion. (It was either her or Alexa) And ofc it was a given that Ash would have 1 Gym Leader travelling companion.

And since Clemont is the nerd he will be in charge of the map.

Wonder if Serena and Clemont will meet Iris.

Refresh:

May and Max met Misty, Dawn met May, Cilan and Iris meet Dawn.

Pics too fuzzy to make out. Wish you had that function from the Bat Computer that zooms and enhances certain picture parts.

Archived