Pokemon XY&Z

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Indeed. But don't you think the gyms are weird? The developers must've paid omage to the female travelers from the anime? Think about it. The first gym is a gym Misty might be scared to death of since it's a bug gym and the last gym, the Snowbelle gym, is a gym Iris would hate since it's an ice-type gym.

Now it's voice actor guessing time!

We all know Sarah will repriese her role of Ash but let's guess who will be the rest:

Serena: Lisa Ortiz.

Clemont: Sebastian Arcelus

I can't resist this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6l8MFdTaPE

Bonnie: Kerry Williams

Prof. Sycamore: Wayne Grayson

Now, Gym Leaders 

Aside from Clemont:

Viola: Christina Vee

Grant: Eric Stuart

Korrina: Mellisa Fahn

Ramos: Sean Schemmel

Valerie: Tara Jayne

Olympia: Tara Platt

Wulfric: Dan Green

Elite Four (If all):

Drasna: Bella Hudson

Wikstrom: Frank Frankson

Siebold: Ted Lewis

Malva: Erin Fitzgerald

Diantha: Emily Jennes.

Bump: All right. Now it begins. And Ash got a Froakie. Hmmm, way I see it After getting his first badge, Serena will drag Ash to Vaniville town to meet with Grace, her mom then backtrack to Lumiose and then head to Cyllage city. Should be 3 episodes without filler but you know how these things go.

And... now a visit from Lord Froakie.

froakie.jpg

"Above post ignored, as your bump doesn't count." So just because I can I'll be re-posting what you just put AND MORE! thus my post > your post

So the X/Y series has begun in Japan, and Ash has caught a Froakie following the aftermath with MegaGarchomp.

Meanwhile Jessie's Wobbuffet did some pwning action for a bit with Mirror Coat and the first episode kicked off in the same way the games do. (Fletchling pecked Serena to wake her up)

Also in regards to the gyms, sure Misty hates bug-types, but NOT ALL Bug-types. I'm sure she'd like Vivillon, just like Butterfree and Beautifly.

T-minus 2 days till the English versions are out.

That being said, she didn't have much trouble going into the Icirrus gym. (Despite going in AFTER Ash and Cilan)

*Remembers back to BW079*

If I recall, Iris was the only one who went into the gym prepared... thanks to Nurse Joy.

EDIT: I'm not too sure if Serena will drag Ash back to Vaniville just to meet her mum, it just seems like a pointless, filler episode imo.

*Peek. I love when people use the wrong spelling of the word peek/peak when referring to 'sneak peeks'

After watching episode 1 of XY, and it doesn't look like your predictions for Serena, Clemont and Bonnie were correct (I tried to keep a beady eye during the credits), but you'd have to see for yourself when you watch the episode.

Who's that pokemon made a return: Spritzee

Over here where I am, it'll be T-Minus 23 hours 40 mins till episode 2 airs. (as of the time of this post)

Also the opening to the series wasn't present, so I'd assume it'll be the same when the episodes air where you are. and seeing as I have to wait:

XY002: Garchomp

Meanwhile, it looks as if Ash will lose to Viola, but will get a rematch in the next episode:

XY006: "Decisive Battle on the Ice! Pikachu VS Vivillon!!" (Nov. 14)

All right First, Alexa:

Veronica Taylor

Lisa Ortiz

Tara Sands

Megan Hollingshead

Bella Hudson

Karen Neill

Kerry Williams

Liza Jacqueline

Rebecca Soler

Eileen Stevens

Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld

Kether Donahue

Erin Fitzgerald

Tara Platt

Wendee Lee

Melissa Fahn

Kate Higgins

Christina Vee

Mela Lee

Kira Buckland

Stephanie Sheh

Laura Bailey

Carrie Savage

Sarah Natochenny

Got a good ear after the treasure hunt episode.

Second:

Grace: Bella Hudson

Serena: Haven Paschall

Clemont: Michael LISCIO, JR.

Bonnie: Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld

Prof. Sycamore: Sounds like Wayne Grayson.

Blaziken Trainer: I'm not sure but I think Eric Stuart's back.

Sophie: Suzy Myers

Newscaster: Lisa Ortiz

And Clemont's Bunnelby sounds like Dawn's Buneary.

I'll say this again: Don't come here crying when the XY series doesn't air in America in 7 weeks.

Speaking of BW: We just had the Genesect movie air today. Over here we had just finished the episode N arc. It's funny how after the first airing of Saving Braviary, that CITV decided to air re-runs of the current season, and it's convenient that the the time the movie aired, the Genesect movie follows our airing of the final episode of the episode N arc.

To be fair, the earliest that the Best Wishes series will finish over here would be December 29th. We'll just have to see what happens.

I watched episode 2, and I don't think I saw Eric Stuart in the credits, so I don't think he returned, and I'm still at a standstill as to who voiced the more relevant characters.

Well it sounded like him.

Anyway, I'm doing my own top 15 Gym Leaders thing, Clemont is #3 but I need his English va.

BTW, every pokemon series had at least 1 member of the E4 show in it.

Original had Bruno, Lorelei (Prima) and Lance, Advanced had Drake (Hoenn) and Agatha (Gen III), DP had all four and BW had Caitlin.

My guess, it's gonna be Malva.

Archived