Pokemon XY&Z

Whoa. The english VA's must've had time to go to Japan for this. Aside from Sarah returning as Ash, the new Rachel Lillis as Jessie, Jimmi Zoppi as James and Meowth, who else will be involved. Oh, I hope Lisa Ortiz is Viola!

Oh and about my signature, it is composed of four bipolar tsundere girls with pigtails, since pigtails sort of associate with girls who are bipolar tsunderes:

from left to right: Okisaba Kaoru from an anime whose japanese name is long and forgetful but translated in English means "It's not like I grew up like this for you!", Kagami Hiiragi from Lucky Star, Noire, a.k.a Lady Black Heart from Hyperdimension Neptunia, Bipolar Chou-Chou from Mugen Souls.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It won't be, the facebook announcement said that only 1 new pokemon will be announced.

"Heads up, Trainers! A new evolved Pokémon will be revealed exclusively on our Facebook page on Wednesday, September 25! Can you guess which Pokémon we'll be showing next?"

Also (It's still rumoured atm), it looks like there WILL be a Dark-type Gym.

I knew about Honedge's evo like 5 minutes after it was revealed, and maybe Doublade is the final evolution, we don't know.

EDIT: New titles:

Episode 805: Froakie VS Fletchling! Air Maneuver Battle!! (October 24th)
Episode 806: Pikachu & Dedenne! Nuzzle!! (October 31st)

Also, new trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-DPulIQYTv4

Viola will have a Vivillon in her battle with Ash and Ash will have a Fletchling by then.

I just don't see Honedge having a 3rd stage that's all.

EDIT: Pokémon the Origins is gonna be dubbed and this special episode will air in four parts on the official Pokémon TV app as well as on their website from November 15th for all people to watch for free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=cgc81i06qwY

Archived