Pokemon XY&Z

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also noticed that Clemont's little sister is in the promo pic. So must be:

Clemont's sister: "If I stay he stays. If he goes I go."

or

Clemont: "No. If you want me as a traveling companion, my sister is part of the deal."

Plus, I think there is another female professor, that or a lab assistant.

Well Pikachu has to shock something at the beginning. It's kinda expected.

What did Pikachu shock at the beginning of the BW series?.... owait he didn't, Zekrom temporarily took away Pikachu's electric capabilities, so I'll go by what I said: I reckon the writers have gotten bored of that running gag after DP.

Unless you count Pikachu shocking Iris... BUT she didn't complain when it happened so I wouldn't think it'd count.

Plus I'll call em now:

Clemont: Lisa Ortiz

Bonnie: Also Lisa Ortiz

Serena: Veronica Taylor.

I'm not too sure about the bolded tbh.... in fact by that logic, she might as well return to voicing Ash.

Okay, let's go through the list:

Serena:

Alyson Leigh Rosenfeld

Bella Hudson

Caren Manuel

Tara Sands

Megan Hollingshead

Kerry Williams

Suzy Myers

Liza Jacqueline

Eileen Stevens

Amy Palant

Cassandra Morris

Priscilla Everret

Amy Birnbaum

Kayzie Rogers

Rachel Lillis

Those are my best guesses.

BTW, why agree that Clemont and Bonnie could be voiced by Lisa Ortiz?

Any theories for Ash's team? I say Pikachu, Fletchling, all 3 starters, and something else. Helioptile?

I wouldn't expect 3 starters for this one since we have the female trainer in this where she will be brought in with her getting her starter as well (at best we will at least have 2 probly chespin and froakie if he gets fletchling) I wondering if Ash will be getting a pokemon for mega evolution in this series as that would be pretty cool.

Also, I assume Clemont will be an Electric type Gym Leader.

I thought it was confirmed that he was.

Any theories for Ash's team? I say Pikachu, Fletchling, all 3 starters, and something else. Helioptile?

Why would he have Helioptile? It's an electric-type, and I don't think he'll catch one either.

I think Fletchling, all 3 starters and a pokemon that hasn't been revealed yet.

In truth I only care about how good this one will be. The originals where pretty good(Best Theme Song Ever). Hoenn and Battle Frontier where meh. Sinnoh was a little better than Hoenn. Unova was probably the worst in my opinion(Cough*Defeatedbyalevel5SnivyCough*). Hopefully this will be at least decent and not irratating to watch.

Today's Pokemon Smash confirmed that Clemont and Bonnie will be joining Ash with Serena and Viola being showcased to appear in the series. It also confirmed that the Team Rocket trio will be following Ash into the Kalos region. Ash will see a MegaBlaziken, and a Garchomp is also known to be going through a town in rage.

Archived