The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I never dismissed it, I just realized that it was a logical assumption and made total sense xD

Now it's a trinity! A near-perfect trinity! Woohoo!

Naruto (Madara) - Bleach (Sykes) - One Piece (Ophelia)

Manga (Madara) - Roleplay (Sykes) - Fanfic (Ophelia)

Reddish & Black (Madara) - Bluish & White (Sykes) - Purplish & Grey (Ophelia)

Shinobi (Madara) - Shinigami (Sykes) - Shi-no-Reyvatei (Ophelia)

Plus their backgrounds fit well, but I'm not going to delve into that.

Well your reaction was basically "Yes, she's from One Piece -_-", so I thought you were being sarcastic and meant that she wasn't. Ah well, glad me theory ended up inspiring you anyway.

That's true, but in a way, it isn't much fun because none of it gets recorded here :I plus, there's still one or two who aren't part of the Skype conversation, so it may feel a little quiet to them.

As for newcomers, they're basically anyone who enter the Inner Periphery first, before events begin. Can be anyone, really, CC or Divine.

Due to the Railgun blasting onto one side of the core and coming out of the other, as well as Isamy managing to make her own hole just before being approached, the three current entrances are IV-B1, IV-B3, and IV-A2.

Thanks for clearing that up. I wasn't sure.

[spoiler=Status Update]Ain

Kazuya / Tenshi - See Status update.

BailasGale

Dorian / Butlerok / Radamanthys - The team has defeated their eels, and is now confronting Ophelia, with Hades following. |REACHED THE CORE|

Broke. N

Lydia - Used the power of the Regret to deal massive damage to Xansvita and restrain his inner god self. Currently at II-B2.

Frankram & Ivankov - Hapshiel defeated Eel X, while Ivankov is hiding from Isamy. Currently at IV-A2.

Red - Banished the Iron Imprisoner V, returned to his original size, and parted ways with Alister. Currently at II-B2.

Final Fantasy Revolution

Ivero - Hit by GizARquiusprite exploding. Obtained divine energy and control over the Unversed from Xansvita, but fled after summoning an army of Duotruckers. Current location unknown.

Sykes - Defeated by Isamy, but killed by Sephiroth.

Sephiroth - Followed Team Dorian, and is now confronting Ophelia. |REACHED THE CORE|

Odin - Matthew has returned as Odin. Destroyed Ivero's Duotrucker army. Currently at II-B2.

Kingdom Xathers

Sayer - Location unknown, but the R.O.D.'s are with Protheus in Camelot. [inactive]

Alister / Alexander / Ratchet - Confronted by the Iron Imprisoner V before it was banished by Red, who has broken off from the group, while Clank is on standby. Currently at II-B2.

Merciful Idiot

Isamy - Defeated Sykes. Spoke with Papa Legba, and is currnetly preparing to enter the Inner Periphery.

Arthuria - Resting at II-B2, while in Camelot, his inner self is battling Protheus, with the R.O.D.'s and the Orb from the Desert Seth watching.

Ophelia - Waiting for people to enter the Inner Periphery.

Muten Roshi

Richard / Tsunugai - In Tsunugai's perception at II-B2.

Maxwell / Kurai - On the Inch of Will. [inactive]

Neph

Cerebrum - Location unknown. [inactive]

Phantom Roxas

Arthur / MirageGaogamon - Attacked GizARquiusprite, sending it to explode in Ivero's face. Currently at II-B2.

Eria - Currently at II-B2 with Gagagigo and confronting Solasiro, whose control over Lobo was weakened by Otto calling out the Earthbound Immortal's true name, Ccoshobar. Shapesnatch was mostly either destroyed when Layer I was incinerated, or it fell in battle against Black Tie Spider.

XansvitaSora - Xansvita was defeated by the combined efforts of Lydia, Izumi, Yuki, Ventus, and Foster, with Ventus sacrificing his life to stop him. Sora, Roxas, and Xion have all been resurrected with the help of Kairi, with Kree'arra and Zilyana helping Roxas and Xion. When Xansvita ascended, he created a barrier that destroyed Betwixt & Between, but the barrier is now gone, returning everyone who was inside to II-B2.

Shotaro D. Gar

Ed - Currently at II-B2.

Simdoggy

Ayame - Battling Eel VIII.

Darcy - Joined up with the Divine at IV-A2.

Chandra - Attempting to break into Layer V.

Tsuki ni Mau Majin: Ni

Kratos / Predaking - Currently at II-B2. Kratos called forth a mighty hellhound puppy, which Predaking named Chernobyl.

YRPOtaku169

Izumi / Yuki - Currently at II-B2. Played major part in defeating Xansvita.

Foster / Otto - Currently at II-B2, on the Inch of Will, with Otto watching as Foster delivered the killing blow to Xansvita. Chernobyl is trying to get Foster's attention.

[spoiler=Inactive Players]Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - On break until Arc 4.

Aesir - Last seen at D5 Day. [iDOI]

Sarah - Last seen at C2 Night. [iDOI]

Jecht - Last seen paralyzed by Arthuria at II-B2. [iN DANGER OF ASPHYXIATION]

encapturer

Necra - Last seen at A2 Night.

Sharon - Location unknown.

Satsui no Hadou

Clerano - Last seen at C2 Night.

Blaze - Last seen at C4 Night.

Shadronus - Last seen in his domain.

StealthyTyranitar

Nix - Presumably at Layer I.

Toph - Presumably at Layer I.

Grimlock - Presumably at Layer I.

Ice King - Presumably at Layer I.

Changed the "Players with no safe characters" section to just cover players who are inactive in general so I could move Admiral and Satsui there. Fortunately, everyone who is active has all their characters below the surface, so I don't need to use the asterisks. Now we just need to get them all to the Inner Periphery.

• 2 weeks later...

Due to the impending Arc 3 Boss Battle, and eventually-upcoming Arc 4, I think it's only right to bump the OOC thread a little, considering that applications and status updates and all that kind of stuff are still required to be posted here.

For any outside observers, I'd just like to make clear that everyone currently involved with the GCRP is part of a Skype Group and that's where we hold all our discussions.

This RP isn't dead. In fact, it's not even close to being so, and as you can see the IC thread still appears to maintain activity. We just don't really post in the OOC thread much anymore since we do most of our planning and things like that on Skype.

Anyway, it's nearly time... TIME FOR YOU ALL THE FACE THE UPCOMING BOSS! YEAH!!!

Archived