The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One more thing, has anyone died over the course of Arc 3? RP characters, NPCs, anyone?

Matthew can be marked dead.

So if Isamy takes down Sykes then does that leave room for everyone else to make a break for the core?

Also a tad sad that Isamy didn't even think to respond to Hades' inquiry. 

Isamy will get passed Sykes, but it isn't planned for him to be defeated by her I don't think, but who knows really.

Did Matthew die when he was killed? Kinda unsure about what happened after he's dead.

Anyway, will there be any stats for Sykes, or will we just attacking him until either side falls without any information on his current condition?

Kindadsortamaybeidk.

I will post some staty stat-stats within my IC posts most likely.

Well, with FFR's latest post, I guess I'll wait until tomorow, or after Merci has incinerated the surface.

Especially since I can now post as the two NPCs in layer 4.

Though, for reference sake, anyone still have the link about the White Sturgeon's information?

I will give this to you http://towerofgod.wikia.com/wiki/White_Steel_Eel

But I'm just letting you know, with the bio-merge, I've thrown almost all of that into the garbage.

Thanks for the link. I really need the reference to its size, so the image there would be helpful. Though, what do you mean by the bio-merge?

EDIT: Hmm, the stats seems really neat. I think it won't hurt for me to try using it to keep track of things, boss or not.

You can increase the size of them by 50%, cause of the bio-merge.

EDIT: In addition, Merciful has said that he does not require the top post of page 53.

No, she doesn't actually have the powers from them, just fragmented memories that she's been using to view and duplicate lightning techniques with her own abilities. The black flames is because the technique is actually linked to the sword, rather than Lyon's powers, and she's jut using his memories to know how to control it.

Erm, actually, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make a post for another two days. I'm ridiculously exhausted right now and what with my own stressful life issues, Valentine's Day coming up, mountains of homework projects, and student council charity flood issue thingies to deal with, I'm afraid that I'll hardly have any time at all for YCM for a little while. Sorry. But I will try to post ASAP~

Erm, actually, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make a post for another two days. I'm ridiculously exhausted right now and what with my own stressful life issues, Valentine's Day coming up, mountains of homework projects, and student council charity flood issue thingies to deal with, I'm afraid that I'll hardly have any time at all for YCM for a little while. Sorry. But I will try to post ASAP~

I'm in a similar boat (sans the student council, but adding in a senior thesis paper), but I will try.

I'm in a similar boat (sans the student council, but adding in a senior thesis paper), but I will try.

S'alright.

Archived