The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think, I might have decided on my Arc 4 roster.

[spoiler=Roster]JdT0HcU.png?1

That aside, I guess I'll post with my currently free characters later this day.

That awkward moment when you know no one from the picture...

Exactly how many of us can bring in some kind of Hades? Because my characters' universes have their own versions.

I don't mean to be a Hader...

me2hipster4u.

Also, that pun..

EDIT: Anyway, I did think that no-one will recognize all of them.

1st one is Tenshi.

2nd one is Reimu Hakurei from Touhou, but drawn in the style of Masked Man from Mother 3.

3rd is Eikichi Mishina from Persona 2 Innocent Sin

And the 4th is President Funny Valentine from Steel Ball Run.

Tell me if something is problematic.

I knew the last guy was from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, but since I've never read or watched it, I couldn't figure out who it was.

EDIT: Had to rush for the last few players, but here goes.

[spoiler=Status Update]Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - On break until Arc 4.

Aesir - Last seen battling trees at D5 Day, while Sephiroth has left the battle. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION]

Sarah - Last seen at C2 Night. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION]

Jecht - Paralyzed by Arthuria at either II-B2 or III-B2. [inactive] |BYPASSED LAYER I, AND MAYBE LAYER II. I DON'T KNOW, ASK MERCIFUL.|

BailasGale - All characters are participating in the battle with Sykes at IV-A2.

Dorian - Used Corona Blast in an attempt to melt Eel III.

Butlerok - Attacked Eels IV and V with Kōkō Gonryō Rikyū.

Radamanthys - Punched Eel II, while Hades dragged the soul of Eel I to Hell's Gate.

Broke. N*

Lydia - Onboard The Inch of Will. Approached Arthur and "Ed".

Frankram (w/ Hapshiel) & Ivankov - Following Tenshi on her drill down to III-B1. Healed Gengetsu.

Red - With Alister, Xansvita, Sayer, and Terumi at II-A3.

Chris Dolmeth*

Kratos - Onboard The Inch of Will.

Black Dynamite - Trapped in his own personal Hell by Papa Legba.

Predaking - Control of character given to Christ Dolmeth. Last seen at II-A1. [inactive]

Final Fantasy Revolution*

Nero - Wandering around The Inch of Will.

Nero's Darkness - Flying around III-B1.

Sykes - Serving as a miniboss at IV-A2. Primarily battling Isamy.

Sephiroth - Battling Ed in Sykes' Coliseum. Kazuya has left the battle.

Kingdom Xathers*

Alister / Sayer - At II-A3 with Red and Xansvita, with Terumi following. Meanwhile, Sayer's R.O.D.'s are with Protheus in Camelot.

Alexander / Ratchet - With Clank and Terris at II-B1. Meanwhile, Umbris is onboard the Inch of Will, where Doctor Nefarious was taken away.

Kirisame Marisa*

Kazuya / Tenshi - See status here.

Merciful Idiot*

Isamy - Battling Sykes at IV-A2.

Arthuria - Paralyzed Jecht at either II-B2 or III-B2. Meanwhile, in Camelot, Arthuria's inner self is battling Protheus Maximus, with Sayer's R.O.D.'s and the Orb from the Desert Seth watching.

Ophelia - In the Inner Periphery, guarding the Key of Origin, while an unknown entity sleeps, waiting for the Counter Corps and the Divine. |REACHED THE CORE|

Muten Roshi*

Richard / Tsunugai - Are being taken by Arthur and "Ed" to the Inch of Will's medical bay.

Maxwell / Kurai - Speaking with Eria and Foster on the Inch of Will.

Neph*

Cerebrum - Location unknown.

Phantom Roxas

Arthur / MachGaogamon - Using a Drive to save room on the Inch of Will. Sliske, disguised as Ed, is helping Arthur take Richard and Tsunugai to the medical bay, with Raphael leading them. Lydia has approached them, suspicious of "Ed". |BYPASSED LAYER I| Meanwhile, Kree'arra and Zilyana have arrived at the Sphere Forest in search of Sliske.

Eria - Onboard The Inch of Will. Obelisk's card returned to Eria, who is speaking with Foster, Maxwell, and Kurai on the Inch of Will. |BYPASSED LAYER I| Meanwhile, Solasiro has descended into II-A1, leaving Shapesnatch behind to deal with Otto at B4 Night.

Xansvita - With Alister, Red, Sayer, and Terumi at II-A3. Meanwhile, Gagagigo has finally come to his senses and is taking Kairi to the Inch of Will, while Ra is rampaging through II-B3. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Satsui no Hadou

Clerano - Last seen at C2 Night. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION]

Blaze - Last seen at C4 Night. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION]

Shadronus - Last seen in his domain, while an astral projection was between C7 Day and C7 Night. [inactive]

Shotaro D. Gar*

Ed - Battling Sephiroth. Attempted to use his Zanpakuto, Kiotso Kurokōriwa, but the power was too much for his body. Currently limping around, leaving him open to attack.

Simdoggy*

Ayame - Participating in the battle with Sykes at IV-A2. Attacked by Eel VIII.

Darcy / Chandra - Between II-B1 and III-B1.

YRPOtaku169

Izumi (Teslarc) / Yuki - On the Inch of Will. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Foster - With Eria, Maxwell, and Kurai on the Inch of Will. |BYPASSED LAYER I|

Otto - Summoned Black Tie Spider against Solasiro's Shapesnatch at B4 Night.

[spoiler=Players with no safe characters]encapturer

Necra - Last seen at A2 Night. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION]

Sharon - Location unknown. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION]

StealthyTyranitar

Nix - Presumably at Layer I. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION]

Toph - Presumably at Layer I. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION]

Grimlock - Presumably at Layer I. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION]

Ice King - Presumably at Layer I. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION]

TFMegamanlan

Apollon - Presumably at Layer I. [iN DANGER OF INCINERATION] Never actually accepted.

Well, that clears my confusion about what's happening in Camelot. Also, since Merci has posted, I think it'll be best for me to wait for FFR so I can post with everyone in one go.

Have you been invited to the Skype conversation?  It's a written log of plans, both current and upcoming.  Would help you keep up to date with what we have going.  

Archived