The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, guess the spoilers had been stretched to their very limits and couldn't take it when I posted Arthuria's app. Eventually decided to move all my applications out of the main post and down to my third post in order to save space. But it doesn't seem like it's working very well, so far. Still trying to fix the main post.

Oh, meanwhile, I found some cool images while browsing through Pixiv that I've decided will be the new basis for Arthuria's look.

[spoiler=Arthuria Pendragon, "The Never-King"]

inagyv.jpg2wg9hxy.jpg

Hopefully, I'll be able to make my post by tomorrow, but I'm not sure. Life has really been dragging me down lately.

Sorry, guess the spoilers had been stretched to their very limits and couldn't take it when I posted Arthuria's app. Eventually decided to move all my applications out of the main post and down to my third post in order to save space. But it doesn't seem like it's working very well, so far. Still trying to fix the main post.

Oh, meanwhile, I found some cool images while browsing through Pixiv that I've decided will be the new basis for Arthuria's look.

[spoiler=Arthuria Pendragon, "The Never-King"]

inagyv.jpg2wg9hxy.jpg

Hopefully, I'll be able to make my post by tomorrow, but I'm not sure. Life has really been dragging me down lately.

Take your time, merc, the Xansvita fight is playing catch up anyway.

Made a post. It's not much, considering that I also intend to post from Ophelia's, Protheus's, and Arthuria's (who should be joining the fight with Xansvita, really) point of views but haven't had much time to do that yet.

Also, now I get even more confused on which Arthuria this Arthuria is.

Surely you remember Arturia's wish. This is kinda what happens if that wish was granted but ended up backfiring. Horribly.

See, kids, this is why you don't go wishing for salvation from a Holy Grail blackened and corrupted by Angra Mainyu: All The Evil Of The World~ Because it'll always interpret that wish as destruction. Always. Doesn't matter if you're Kiritsugu or Shirou or whoever, or whether you wish for immortality or for a pair of panties, the Holy Grail can only grant wishes through desolation.

I think it's impossible for me to make short posts anymore.

I used to think that too while making all those LERNA posts, but then it died down and my posts went back to normal, so it's alright. I think. Actually, then again, maybe not.

Sorry for the wait.

[spoiler=Status Update]Admiral_Stalfos19

Azumi / Riley - On break until Arc 4.

Aesir - Last seen at D5 Day. [iDOI]

Sarah - Last seen at C2 Night. [iDOI]

Jecht* - Paralyzed by Arthuria at either II-B2 or III-B2. [inactive]

BailasGale*

Dorian - Battling Eel III.

Butlerok -Battling Eels IV and V.

Radamanthys - Battling Eel II. Hades defeated Eel I, but is now battling Eel IX.

Broke. N*

Lydia - Pursuing Ra, Xansvita, and Sliske.

Frankram (w/ Hapshiel) & Ivankov - With Tenshi and Gengetsu. Hapshiel is battling Eel X in the sexiest way imaginable.

Red - With Alister, banishing Unversed.

Final Fantasy Revolution*

Nero / Nero's DarknessIvero - Nero was forcibly merged with Nero's Darkness, who absorbed energy by Xansvita's Corridor of Darkness, resulting in an Unversed named Ivero.

Sykes - Serving as a miniboss at IV-A2. Primarily battling Isamy.

Sephiroth - Last seen at II-A3. Current location unknown.

Kingdom Xathers*

Sayer - At II-A3 with Red and Xansvita, with Terumi following. Meanwhile, Sayer's R.O.D.'s are with Protheus in Camelot.

Alister / Alexander / Ratchet - With Clank and Red in Betwixt & Between.

Kirisame Marisa*

Kazuya - Rescued from Eel X by Hapshiel.

Tenshi - Our resident tsundere was last seen staring intently at Hapshiel's package, a sight that caused Gengetsu to faint.

Merciful Idiot*

Isamy - Battling Sykes.

Arthuria - Last seen at either II-B2 or III-B2. Meanwhile, in Camelot, Arthuria's inner self is battling Protheus Maximus, with Sayer's R.O.D.'s and the Orb from the Desert Seth watching.

Ophelia - In the Inner Periphery, guarding the Key of Origin, while an unknown entity sleeps, waiting for the Counter Corps and the Divine. |REACHED THE CORE|

Muten Roshi*

Richard / Tsunugai - Battling an Unversed in Tsunugai's perception.

Maxwell / Kurai - On the Inch of Will.

Neph*

Cerebrum - Location unknown.

Phantom Roxas*

Arthur - Confronting Ivero.

MachGaogamon - Fighting a clone of himself summoned by Xansvita's Mimic Master.

Eria - Reunited with Gagagigo, but both were last seen under the effects of Xansvita's Stopga spell. Solasiro arrived in Betwixt & Between, and is going after Eria, while Shapesnatch is battling Otto at B4 Night.

Xansvita - Serving as a miniboss at II-B2, having created a Corridor of Darkness covering the entire sector, leading to Betwixt & Between. Summoned various Unversed to fight the others in the area. Personally fighting the Winged Dragon of Ra alongside Sliske, with Lydia in pursuit. Meanwhile, Kree'arra and Zilyana are at D6 Night, trying to get past Otto's flames, while the explosion from the Day side is drawing close.

Satsui no Hadou

Clerano - Last seen at C2 Night. [iDOI]

Blaze - Last seen at C4 Night. [iDOI]

Shadronus - Last seen in his domain, while an astral projection was between C7 Day and C7 Night. [inactive]

Shotaro D. Gar*

Ed - Arrived at Betwixt & Between. Attempted to use his Zanpakuto, but once again fell unconscious, this time on the roof of the Inch of Will.

Simdoggy*

Ayame - Battling Eel VIII.

Darcy / Chandra - Broke through to Layer IV, and are attempting to break into Layer V.

Tsuki ni Mau Majin: Ni*

Kratos - Killed Black Dynamite. Summoned the Chimaera and the Centaur to help battle Ivero, while the Cyclops was summoned to battle the Wild Bruisers.

Black Dynamite - Killed by Kratos, with his soul taken by Papa Legba. Supplied a power boost to the Counter Corps.

Predaking - On the Inch of Will.

YRPOtaku169

Izumi (Teslarc) / Yuki* - On the Inch of Will.

Foster* - Using the Inch of Will's artillery against the Unversed.

Otto - Summoned Black Tie Spider against Solasiro's Shapesnatch at B4 Night.

[spoiler=Players with no safe characters]encapturer

Necra - Last seen at A2 Night.

Sharon - Location unknown.

StealthyTyranitar

Nix - Presumably at Layer I.

Toph - Presumably at Layer I.

Grimlock - Presumably at Layer I.

Ice King - Presumably at Layer I.

BOOM! Foreshadowing. I could've done some more foreshadowing, but I figured that that should be enough foreshadowing for now. Remember that I need the beginning of Page 56 to begin the Arc 3 Boss Battle, and let's all hope that these miniboss fights haven't worn out our roleplaying spirits just yet xD

It seems like a lot of us now prefer to discuss on Skype instead of on the OOC thread, which would be fine if not for the few being left behind and being under the impression that we're moving slower than we actually are. Just something I thought I should note.

Oh, and I'll be joining this school military program thing called Skadik from March the 22nd to around the 27th, and I'm not expecting to have any phone access during that time, let alone internet access. But hopefully by then, things will have already started and I'll have a way to keep you guys busy~

That reminds me...what's currently discussed in the Skype convo?

Right now? Well, because Madara is from Naruto, and Sykes is from a Bleach roleplay, I made a joke at the end the January that, because of this, I expected Ophelia to be a One Piece character, which Merciful dismissed. However, last night, we noticed something that is alluded to in Merciful's latest post, so I'm guessing that he took the opportunity to make my joke a real thing.

Right now? Well, because Madara is from Naruto, and Sykes is from a Bleach roleplay, I made a joke at the end the January that, because of this, I expected Ophelia to be a One Piece character, which Merciful dismissed. However, last night, we noticed something that is alluded to in Merciful's latest post, so I'm guessing that he took the opportunity to make my joke a real thing.

I never dismissed it, I just realized that it was a logical assumption and made total sense xD

Now it's a trinity! A near-perfect trinity! Woohoo!

Naruto (Madara) - Bleach (Sykes) - One Piece (Ophelia)

Manga (Madara) - Roleplay (Sykes) - Fanfic (Ophelia)

Reddish & Black (Madara) - Bluish & White (Sykes) - Purplish & Grey (Ophelia)

Shinobi (Madara) - Shinigami (Sykes) - Shi-no-Reyvatei (Ophelia)

Plus their backgrounds fit well, but I'm not going to delve into that.

Archived