The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P.S. Since Sheibra as a rival is already taken, any ideas as to who Autumn's could be?

Is there a rule about having only one rival? Why not make it a three-way rivalry~?

Oh, and I'm debating whether to post now or to wait until everyone's interactions are over. I'll probably end up doing the former.

Posted. Large info dump about the Shadow Realm, and about the current goals of the two teams.

Everyone should conclude their conversations and step into the portal/vortex-thing, and once you're all ready, the first Arc will begin~! Just remember not to describe the Shadow Realm before me. If you want to though, you can describe the colorful journey through the spacial portal (it's like that Doctor Who timey-wimey hole thing the TARDIS always goes through).

I've decided that I'll just use RPG Maker VX Ace to design the castle map (plus A1 things attached), and then I'll post it here once I'm done.

Roxas, could we have a status update of all of the teams?

Since I myself just posted, everyone else should be reset back to 'not yet posted'. Otherwise, the list from the previous page should still be valid.

Oh, and later on, feel free to design or make up your own void creatures, and there's a high chance that there are some from other series as well.

Roxas, could we have a status update of all of the teams?

I'll also include the people who have dropped out of the roleplay, and have the unclaimed characters in one section. I wasn't sure how to do it without splitting apart people who have what characters, but I have a vague idea of it now, so give me a bit.

As promised. This one will be a bit messier, so try and bear with me.

[spoiler=STATUS UPDATE]Admiral_Stalfos19

[O] Lerna - Infiltrating the Divine's castle. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Riley - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

[CC] Sarah - At Emiya's portal. Refused Emiya's ring. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Bailas Gale

Butler & Dorian - At Isamy's portal with Dorian. HAS YET TO POST

~British Soul~ - Player has withdrawn from role-play. Characters currently unclaimed.

[CC] Silver - At Emiya's portal. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

BrokenHeart15

[CC] Big Boing - At Emiya's portal. Accepted Emiya's ring. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Frankram Stein - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

Enrise - Player has chosen to post at a later date.

[CC] Master Asia - At Emiya's portal. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

[CC] Schwartz Bruder - At Emiya's portal. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

[O] Sheogorath - Unknown. EXEMPT FROM POSTING

epicSTRIFE - Player has withdrawn from roleplay. Characters currently unclaimed.

[TD] Ferruccio Scevola - At the Caste of Necrophades. HAS YET TO POST

[CC] Nate Kimblee - At Emiya's portal. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Oracle - At the Caste of Necrophades. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Shiraga Murasakime - At the Caste of Necrophades. HAS YET TO POST

Eros Thanatos

[CC] (With Phantom Roxas and Spectre Sonic) Kenpachi, Nero Sora, & Yachiru - At Emiya's portal. Kenpachi refused Emiya's ring, while Nero, Sora, and Yachiru accepted it. HAVE YET TO POST

Final Fantasy Revolution

[TD] Kiotso - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Matthew - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

Gendo Ikari

[CC] Foster & Itsu - At Emiya's portal. Both have accepted Emiya's ring. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Judaihime Yuki - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Melvin - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] H.N. Elly

Sheibra Avalon - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

hollowXcross

[TD] (With Phantom Roxas): Arthur Ancyl, Jecht, & MachGaogamon - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Sephiroth - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

Jolta

[CC] (With Phantom Roxas, Simdoggy, & Yosuke-kun) Cody Renner, Eria, Gin Furuwaka, & Lyon - At Emiya's portal. All have accepted Emiya's ring. HAS YET TO POST

Otto Penelope Joltingson - At Emiya's portal. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

Kakkon_Wolf

[CC] Fenris - At Emiya's portal. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. EXEMPT FROM POSTING

King II

[CC] Alexander & Jean - At Emiya's blade with Jeanne. Both have accepted Emiya's ring. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Alister Azimuth - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Sayer - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

Kirei Kotomine

[CC] Emiya - At his portal. Currently awaiting everyone to enter. POSTED

[TD] Isamy - At her portal. Currently awaiting everyone to enter. POSTED

PikMan

[CC] (With TFfan1) Adriel & Autumn - At Emiya's portal. Both have accepted Emiya's ring. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Bane - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Xeta - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

~Renegade~

[TD] Kobalt Swift - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Kozaky - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

[O] Mephala - Infiltrating both sides. HAS YET TO POST

[CC] Quaranir - At Emiya's portal Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

Shotaro Ishinomori

[CC] Ed Garith - At Emiya's portal. Refused Emiya's ring. HAS YET TO POST

Simdoggy

[CC] Ayame & Naomi - At Emiya's blade. Ayame refused her ring, and Naomi accepted hers. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Darcy - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

Spectre Sonic

[CC] Matt & Tyson - At Emiya's portal. Both have accepted Emiya's ring. HAS YET TO POST

TFfan1

[TD] Mammon - At Isamy's portal. HAS YET TO POST

Yosuke-kun

[CC] Jin Akatsuki - Entered portal. Refused Emiya's ring. POSTED

And yeah, I noticed that Bane ignored Sayer as well.

By the way, Sonic, Sora dragged Nero to meet Kenpachi and Yachiru.

…Eros, why did you have to give me feels? I was thinking of having Sora tell Kenpachi that they'd have to split up, so that Kenpachi and Sora aren't put in one team, leaving other teams horribly underprepared, but now, he's going to have to stay.

I know bro.  I know.

Speaking of feels, me being a R&C groupie:

"Alex," Ratchet replied, brushing off Alex's hand, "I'm 23. I'm not a little kid."

"I know, Ratchet. I know...."

"As long as you promise--*cough*... that you won't die out there before this is all over."

Alexander pulled Ratchet into a hug. "Okay, Ratchet. I promise."

funk.  This is the most emotional rp I've ever played in.  Dunno how much more I can take.  Brb I'm gonna go listen to some degrading music to get my mind right.

Archived