The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

Actually, if possible, can I start posting in this RP at a much later time, like, maybe after the first arc ends?

I've been busy lately, so I haven't kept up with the intros.

And also, Sheogorath exempt from posting? I probably missed something about that, but care to explain?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, if possible, can I start posting in this RP at a much later time, like, maybe after the first arc ends?

I've been busy lately, so I haven't kept up with the intros.

And also, Sheogorath exempt from posting? I probably missed something about that, but care to explain?

Probably just means that, for the time being, you don't have to post as Sheogorath.

Sheogorath is meant to be a boss battle, correct? As such, I don't think it is necessary to post as him quite yet, so you're free to post with him whenever.

... No?

I never meant for him to be a boss. I wanted him as a part of this because I felt that it would bring madness and insane fun to the RP. That's all.

:I

I'm not going to count people as having received the ring from Emiya unless they've stated that in a post. Still, I like what you're going for. I think whenever Kirei posts, everyone else will be reset so that they can acknowledge what Emiya or Isamy say.

So basically, until they actually note they have received the ring, think it should go unchanged?  I'm okay with that if I understand you right.

@Eros: I'd also like to point out that Alister is nearby Jecht, Arthur and MachGaogamon (and avoiding Sayer like the plague, @__@).

Fixed.

Oh.

Well either way, he seems to exist outside of the business between the Counter Corps and the Divine, so that's why.

Oh.

Well, I never really intended on him being introduced so early in the RP. But at some point, he was going to be in it. Forever.

... and suddenly, I'm imagining Xeta being passed around like a dodgeball by the other Divines (mostly Bane and Jecht, but I'm also imagining Alister or Sephiroth hitting him like a baseball), XD

Don't forget Riley.

Anyway, it was about time I introduced Lerna and revealed what she was up to. As for the Witch's Kiss victim, she yet to accomplish her role in the plot.

Well, I guess we can now split up the Counter Corps between people who accepted their rings and those who did not. We're off to a great start!

It's a new page, so that means it's time for another…

[spoiler=STATUS UPDATE]Admiral_Stalfos19

[O] Lerna - Infiltrating the Divine's castle. POSTED

[TD] Riley Simmons - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

[CC] Sarah Freon - At UBW. Refused Emiya's ring. POSTED

Bailas Gale

[TD] Butler - In Isamy's throne room with Dorian. POSTED

[TD] Dorian von Schroeder - In Isamy's throne room with Butler. POSTED

~British Soul~

[CC] Silver Yuja - At Emiya's blade. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

BrokenHeart15

[CC] Big Boing - At Emiya's blade. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Frankram Stein - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

Enrise

[CC] Master Asia - At UBW. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

[CC] Schwartz Bruder - At UBW. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

[O] Sheogorath - Unknown. EXEMPT FROM POSTING

epicSTRIFE

[TD] Ferruccio Scevola - At the Divine's castle. HAS YET TO POST

[CC] Nate Kimblee - At UBW. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Oracle - At the Divine's castle. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Shiraga Murasakime - At the Divine's castle. HAS YET TO POST

Eros Thanatos

[CC] Kenpachi Zaraki - At Emiya's blade with Yachiru and Sora. Refused Emiya's ring.  POSTED

[CC] Yachiru Kusajishi - At Emiya's blade with Kenpachi and Sora. Accepted Emiya's ring.  POSTED

Final Fantasy Revolution

[TD] Kiotso Senju - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

[TD] Matthew Supplex - In Isamy's throne room with Sephiroth. POSTED

Gendo Ikari

[CC] Cincinnatus Foster - At Emiya's Blade with Itsu. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

[CC] Itsu Fudo - At Emiya's Blade with Foster. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

[TD] Judaihime Yuki - In her room at the Divine's castle. POSTED

[TD] Melvin - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

H.N. Elly

[TD] Sheibra Avalon - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

hollowXcross

[TD] Jecht - In Isamy's throne room with Arthur and MachGaogamon. POSTED

[TD] Sephiroth - In Isamy's throne room with Matthew. POSTED

Jolta

[CC] Gin Furuwaka - At Emiya's blade with Eria. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

[CC] Otto Penelope Joltingson - At Emiya's blade. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

Kakkon_Wolf

[CC] Fenris - At UBW. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. EXEMPT FROM POSTING

King II

[CC] Alexander Abernathy - At Emiya's blade with Jeanne. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

[TD] Alister Azimuth - In Isamy's throne room. Near Jecht, Arthur, and MachGaogamon. Avoiding Sayer.  POSTED

[CC] Jeanne - At Emiya's blade with Alexander. Accepted Emiya's ring.  POSTED

[TD] Sayer - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

Kirei Kotomine

[CC] Emiya - At his blade. Has passed out rings to Counter Corps. POSTED

[TD] Isamy - In her throne room. Is currently awaiting more members of The Divine. POSTED

Phantom Roxas

[CC] Eria - At Emiya's blade with Gin. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

[CC] Sora - At Emiya's blade with Kenpachi and Yachiru. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

[TD] Arthur Ancyl - In Isamy's throne room with MachGaogamon and Jecht. POSTED

[TD] MachGaogamon - In Isamy's throne room with Arthur and Jecht. POSTED

PikMan

[CC] Autumn Colwind - At Emiya's blade with Adriel. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

[TD] Bane - In Isamy's throne room with Xeta. POSTED

[TD] Xeta - In Isamy's throne room with Bane. POSTED

~Renegade~

[TD] Kobalt Swift - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

[TD] Kozaky - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

[O] Mephala - Infiltrating both sides. POSTED

[CC] Quaranir - At Emiya's blade. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

Shotaro Ishinomori

[CC] Ed Garith - Arriving at Emiya's Blade. Refused Emiya's ring. POSTED

Simdoggy

[CC] Ayame Kaguya - At Emiya's blade. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

[TD] Darcy - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

[CC] Lyon von Mira - At Emiya's blade. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

[CC] Naomi Tyler - At Emiya's blade. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

Spectre Sonic

[CC] Matt Mercer - At Emiya's blade. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

[CC] Nero - At Emiya's blade with Sora, Kenpachi, and Yachiru. Accepted Emiya's ring.  POSTED

[CC] Tyson Hawks - At Emiya's blade. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

TFfan1

[CC] Adriel - At Emiya's blade with Autumn. Accepted Emiya's ring. POSTED

[TD] Mammon - In Isamy's throne room. POSTED

Yosuke-kun

[CC] Cody Renner - At Emiya's blade. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

[CC] Jin Akatsuki - At Emiya's blade. Has not acknowledged receiving ring. HAS YET TO POST

PRIORITY ANALYSIS

• ~British Soul~ must post with Silver Yuja.

• Enrise must post with Schwarz Bruder and Master Asia.

• epicSTRIFE must post with his characters.

• Kakkon has expressed uncertainty about participating, and is currently exempt from posting.

• ~Renegade~ must post with Quaranir.

• Simdoggy must post with Counter Corps characters.

• Yosuke-kun must post with his characters.

... and suddenly, I'm imagining Xeta being passed around like a dodgeball by the other Divines (mostly Bane and Jecht, but I'm also imagining Alister or Sephiroth hitting him like a baseball), XD

Trust me, you're going to REALLY want to do that by the end. I couldn't really get it across here, but I am going to try my hardest to make Xeta the biggest, most unlikeable tool ever.

Archived