The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I know I'm keeping Jin alive. I haven't decided with Cody yet though. Maybe if things with Eria (since Roxas seems to think he likes her .3.) go bad he'll die, otherwise I don't have the heart to kill him off .3.

I don't think Eria will hook up with Cody, but you're free to try.

But seriously, I don't want Alister to be Forever Alone during the first Arc.  Maybe if Jecht or Arthur/MachGaogamon come across him while he's wandering aimlessly around the castle for a while....[/hint-dropping]

MachGaogamon could run into him, since he's going back to the castle. Arthur is off on his own with the Void Charmers.

So, how do we decide who lives and who dies?  Will it be between those who get paired to fight, or will you decide MI?

It'll mostly depend upon yourselves and your own decision. Like, let's say you decide to dive into the river and casually swim about, or you decide to fly above and take on just about every dragonic void creature in the realm - you die.

As for paired fights, the death of a character is up to the two users. If anyone wants their character to die, go on ahead. It's a free world multiverse.

Oh, and if anyone else quits from here on out, I'm going to have fun killing off their characters. Remember that.

What river? :3

So I take it the people who have withdrawn are up to having their characters killed as well? A shame, I was hoping Arthur could fight Silver.

Seems to be the case.

And I couldn't help but put Tekai in this .3. He was one of the better options for a place like this.

EDIT: Also, I decided to use the same 3 Strike rule I used in the old Highschool of the Dead rp with Cody. Meaning, he essentially gets 3 shields that keep him alive when he would otherwise die, but if he loses those, then he dies the next time he would normally die.

Seems to be the case.

And I couldn't help but put Tekai in this .3. He was one of the better options for a place like this.

EDIT: Also, I decided to use the same 3 Strike rule I used in the old Highschool of the Dead rp with Cody. Meaning, he essentially gets 3 shields that keep him alive when he would otherwise die, but if he loses those, then he dies the next time he would normally die.

Oh look my Tekai reappears oh how I miss him he was one of my more favorite characters. He worked out so well in the Blind Eyes RP.

Meanwhile, a tugging could be felt in the connection that Kozaky had with Gogiga Gagagigo. His mind otherwise elsewhere, the mad scientist didn't notice. And while the reptilianne servant remained under Kozaky's control, he could feel it. He felt the aura of his old master for the first time in years.

kermit_flail.gif

JOLTA, YOSUKE, SIMDOGGY, LET'S DO THIS.

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Okay, quick question: which Counter Corps members are the closest to the castle so I know who's posts to pay attention to?

Quaranir is probably one of them. He took a little while to engaged in a battle, and he walked right passed the other Counter Corps. Of course he is currently engaged, but I can have him quickly win the fight if you want me to take on your deer-man

kermit_flail.gif

JOLTA, YOSUKE, SIMDOGGY, LET'S DO THIS.

LET'S MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

I just found out who Woodborg Inpachi's target will be. *mischievous face*

Archived