The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As soon as I saw the word "spear", I just knew it was going to be Longinus.

Anyway, not sure if I should post with Arthur and Eria yet. I should give the others some time to react to them. Preferably Jin.

Just post with Sora for now, I want Arthur around when Silver throws a pokeball at MachGaogamon. Or just wait on your post, no big thing.

Just post with Sora for now, I want Arthur around when Silver throws a pokeball at MachGaogamon. Or just wait on your post, no big thing.

I could post with Sora. I think I can still post with MachGaogamon (Imagine the size of the cloak he gets) and show him responding to Espeon's attacks.

Hey guys.  I got more feels for you.  And much more later.

Jeez, Kenpachi is a powerhouse.

Well, looks like it's the same deal as last time. Going to reset the status for the characters later, but for Counter Corps members, I'll be taking note of whether or not someone has accepted a cloak from Emiya, and of course they have to gather at the Spear of Longinus.

I have a couple things to say to Kirei, though.

1. How shall I mark what the Divine must do? Does everyone just have to tell Vigilance that they're ready?

2. If either of the beings that were at at barrier are who I think they are, I'm going to flip out.

I suppose I should clear this up now, but the dagger Eria has is a weapon from Fate/Stay Night known as the Rule Breaker. The idea is that it could cancel out enchantments, like, say, moefication.

How can moeification ever work on pure science anyway...? I mean, first off, you would have to somehow bypass matter inject a very very very specific chemicals directly into the brain (which is protected by the skull) or at the very least damage their Broca's Area specifically in order to set up the '~moe' ending word, the latter of which should be at least last years if not permanently, and both of which definitely shouldn't be running on a specific clock due to the difference in development of the neurons in every human being's brain. Also, I cannot for the life of me imagine how putting form-fitting clothes instantaneously onto another person would ever work, especially clothes that can't be removed for some obscure reason.

*sigh*

Well, I guess I'll just have to take it for granted.

@Admiral: Well, you can just comment upon Emiya/Isamy's stuff and other happenings for the time being with your three characters~ and conserve LERNA for when we actually enter the Desert Seth.

Sarah can help with the Inch of Will.

Well it's not so much that I don't know what to post about, but that I don't know what exactly to actually post.

I'll try to get mine in tonight, but that depends on how much of a prick writer's block wants to be -_-

So just curious what are the two factions supposed to post about? I mean it not like last time where there is a portal waiting for people to go through.

Right now, I'm waiting on the Counter Corps.

Pretty much all of them. To gather at where Emiya is. *sigh* I let too many subplots go on, should've just had everyone gather there from the start...

Well, anyway, after that I'll begin the explanation, create the portal, and BOOM! We all go to the Desert Seth.

Right now, I'm waiting on the Counter Corps.

Pretty much all of them. To gather at where Emiya is. *sigh* I let too many subplots go on, should've just had everyone gather there from the start...

Well, anyway, after that I'll begin the explanation, create the portal, and BOOM! We all go to the Desert Seth.

I'm working some details out, but I should post tomorrow. As for the subplots, at least we could continue them in the Desert Seth, since we'll be splitting into teams.

Posted.
Also, I have 3 options for Itsu's replacement.

Benihime Senju: The daughter of Tsunade Senju and Naruto Uzumaki (Don't ask. Long story. Not originally my character.), Benihime has the powers of the Kyuubi inside of her, and was given to Itsu to act as a sort of intern. Physically 14, she's both wiser and immature than her age suggests, and has an array of powers and abilities. She mainly serves as Itsu's vassal, adorable fox kit for pettings, and a katana with powers that will be the wet dreams of both Bleach and Naruto weeaboos.

Pros: She has a wide array of abilities, a nearly-unlimited energy reserve, can shapeshift, and she is technically a ninja.
Cons: She is an annoying brat when not around Itsu (think Asuka from Evangelion), and she is a Naruto ninja, which isn't much of a ninja at all.

Caledfwlch: Itsu's sentient magitech motorcycle, he's gotten some upgrades since Return of the Orichalcos. Originally a Arthurian-style fantasy knight who was a companion to Itsu for many years, he died in combat protecting her, and Itsu is the kind of person who repays those who were loyal to her. Now essentially a glorified fire elemental, Caledfwlch can utilize all manner of fire-based attacks, and can transform from a kick-ass Duel Runner with two weaponized sidecars into a bipedal mech with weapons pods into a 4-meter-tall armored fire knight with a proportionate shield and sword.
Pros: He's a knight. Made of enchanted metal and fire. And he can transform. How badass is that?!?
Cons: He's not much of a talker, and he's very close to Itsu, so he might not accept other riders.

T.E.S.La.R.C. Armor: When Itsu was created, Sayer, the leader of the Arcadia Movement, had various other nanobot-enhanced psionic cyborgs apart from the two that became Itsu. Itsu, when she defeated Sayer, took the AIs enslaving the psionics and used them to create a special super-suit. The Theta-Eta-Sigma-Lambda-Rho-Chi Nanoform Gestalt Powered Armor is one of Itsu's greatest weapons, and is a symbol many out in the multiverse have learned to fear, as it is the visored face of the dreaded, invulnerable, unstoppable Knight of Solace*.

Pros: Any wearer essentially has the Mane 6 inside of their heads, giving them super-strength, super-MMA, super-reflexes, and super...everything.
Cons: Any wearer essentially has the Mane 6 inside of their heads. Also, the armor needs a wearer, and putting it on for the first time is not fun. At all.                                                                       *Sword not included.

Posted as while. Skipping Riley and Azumi for now 'cause time restraint, but I'll post with them later if I get the time.

As for Sarah's teleportation mishap... I was planning something along those lines the whole time :3

*gets awkward looks*

Awe, come on!

Eria is no longer the least appropriately dressed. Or at least, she hasn't been ever since Ivankov showed up.

Archived