The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmmm... while wasting my time watching Oreimo, I've been thinking -the RP's started to slow down recently. I used to wake up to 60+ notifications, but now it's hardly notable at all. Granted, half of that's my fault for being so inactive, but still, it may be dangerous to keep on continuing and dragging it on like this, since this is one roleplay I definitely wouldn't want to let die.

So that's why, after we finish Arc 2, I think I might postpone the story for about a month or two and then open up a new OOC thread for the final two arcs so it can start fresh again. Sorry if I might disappoint some others, but it isn't really that hard, is it? Due to the setting, it's easy for Isamy and Emiya to bring new players into the story, and it's also the safest way to do things instead of scaring away people by the sheer length it can get to.

What do you guys think?

Also, I'll make the official Desert Seth post soon, but right now it's a little late, and I have Math and Physics tests coming up tomorrow which I should probably study for.

Hmmm... while wasting my time watching Oreimo, I've been thinking -the RP's started to slow down recently. I used to wake up to 60+ notifications, but now it's hardly notable at all. Granted, half of that's my fault for being so inactive, but still, it may be dangerous to keep on continuing and dragging it on like this, since this is one roleplay I definitely wouldn't want to let die.

So that's why, after we finish Arc 2, I think I might postpone the story for about a month or two and then open up a new OOC thread for the final two arcs so it can start fresh again. Sorry if I might disappoint some others, but it isn't really that hard, is it? Due to the setting, it's easy for Isamy and Emiya to bring new players into the story, and it's also the safest way to do things instead of scaring away people by the sheer length it can get to.

What do you guys think?

Also, I'll make the official Desert Seth post soon, but right now it's a little late, and I have Math and Physics tests coming up tomorrow which I should probably study for.

If it means I can bring more bad guys, I accept.

…Why are you watching Oreimo? Why not?

Anyway, sure, let's get through this arc, and then we can start anew if you want. I still want to use the characters I have, so maybe what we can do is let this arc have some sense of finality, so the next two arcs can be treated as a new story, even if it's really just the next half.

@Kirei: Sure, that's fine.

There. Managed to make a post ^_^;

Since they got a pretty explanation of their situation and such, even having a psychic messenger amongst them, I imagine the Divine have it a lot easier than those poor Corpses. Reddies, looks like you're all on your own for now. Good luck with that.

On the map (placed on the first page at your convenience with distance), the dark gashes represent really thick, powerful sandstorms. Strays -as in wild winds that separate from the main thing and go flying off elsewhere for a bit before dying- are common around them. You can choose to go around them, over them -about two thousand feet high-, under them -wonder how you'd do that-, or power your way through them like a boss. It's up to you. Even then, you'll have to figure out how to travel a long way.

Good luck~

Archived