The Grand Crossover RP - Pathway to Origin [OOC/Apps Closed for Finale]

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About the Gentleman being a Divine, that was partially my fault and partially the user's fault for being unclear. He's actually on the Counter Corps' side xD I've fixed it now.

You say tomorrow, but who knows? Maybe your procrastination will keep you from actually POSTING! You say you'll get a post out, but when you don't, we're not given an explanation. Here's a tip: you don't try, you DO! Trying sets you up to fail. Doing actually gets things done. Just something to keep in mind.

Alright. Here are explanations~

I didn't post earlier because there seemed to be way too many subplots going on (though it's my fault for not starting Emiya's calling straightaway, admittedly), but after seeing that it probably wouldn't resolve soon enough by itself, I went ahead and did it anyway. During Arc 1, I was refraining from posting since my characters weren't exactly on the same level as others, and each post I posted needed to be of some importance since I don't control any lesser characters. At the end, something in real life came up and I was finding it difficult to gain the time, not to mention that the first time I did have time, I was cut off and I lost the post. Then I had to find the time to write it all over again, which as you can imagine kinda derided my motivation for a bit, especially given my rather busy circumstances at the time. As a result, the new ending post turned out to be a lot more...unclear.

When I do things, I tend to plan ahead, but I usually don't take into account things that happen in RL which tends to slow things down. And when I made the CC Arc 2 post, I guess I was thinking something along the lines of 'let's have these guys interact and have subplots first!'. Yeeeeaaaahhh, that wasn't really a good idea. I won't do that again in Arc 3.

Procrastination is probably the second or third thing that slows me down, but definitely not the first. Happy now, Swifty? ^_^

Alright. Here are explanations~

I didn't post earlier because there seemed to be way too many subplots going on (though it's my fault for not starting Emiya's calling straightaway, admittedly), but after seeing that it probably wouldn't resolve soon enough by itself, I went ahead and did it anyway. During Arc 1, I was refraining from posting since my characters weren't exactly on the same level as others, and each post I posted needed to be of some importance since I don't control any lesser characters. At the end, something in real life came up and I was finding it difficult to gain the time, not to mention that the first time I did have time, I was cut off and I lost the post. Then I had to find the time to write it all over again, which as you can imagine kinda derided my motivation for a bit, especially given my rather busy circumstances at the time. As a result, the new ending post turned out to be a lot more...unclear.

When I do things, I tend to plan ahead, but I usually don't take into account things that happen in RL which tends to slow things down. And when I made the CC Arc 2 post, I guess I was thinking something along the lines of 'let's have these guys interact and have subplots first!'. Yeeeeaaaahhh, that wasn't really a good idea. I won't do that again in Arc 3.

Procrastination is probably the second or third thing that slows me down, but definitely not the first. Happy now, Swifty? ^_^

If procrastination isn't the #1 thing slowing you down, then there's NO EXCUSE. Sorry to sound like a jerk, but this is me telling it how it is, and maybe you need to change some things around a little.

But yeah, I'm glad you were honest. ;)

Anyway, who wants to team up with Tsunugai? I'm pretty sure Matthew is by himself, I think.

If procrastination isn't the #1 thing slowing you down, then there's NO EXCUSE. Sorry to sound like a jerk, but this is me telling it how it is, and maybe you need to change some things around a little.

Wait, did I read that right? Did you mean IS? Because if something pops up IRL that needs attending to, then I'd say that's a pretty darn good excuse to me .3. Especially since IRL issues should come first to anything on the internet anyways. Not trying to sound like a douche, but I kinda feel like someone had to say that.

Regeneration doesn't exactly work like that. Sufficed to say, you're stuck like that for the full time frogboy.

Alright. Just wanted to see if it was something e could fix that way or if he was gonna be stuck with it. Anyways, I'm posting tomorrow. I don't have the time to tonight, since I have class early in the morning and work shortly after that x.x

@Kazuto: No excuse? ...Er, I think your priorities are a little messed up, man. Yosuke put it correctly. Real life is a lot more important than anything that happens on this site, I'm growing up, and it's starting to get difficult for me to find even an hour of free time nowadays. But I do try.

That said, I'm a little sleepy, and I don't think I'll be able to do the post right now. Maybe I'll type it in my phone during school tomorrow, and then copy-paste it onto YCM once I get back. Besides, now TFF has an opening to bring out Caledfwlch before I open the portal to the Desert Seth~ plus, Kingdom Lombax, Malignant, and Jolta have yet to have their characters gather at where Emiya is.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Since Enrise doesn't seem to be around, I may need a new Arc 3 boss. Someone who can take on either or both sides without breaking a sweat. Hm. Guess I'll check out the apps tomorrow and see who's the likeliest candidate for that.

Oh yeah, that reminds me. Since Enrise doesn't seem to be around, I may need a new Arc 3 boss. Someone who can take on either or both sides without breaking a sweat. Hm. Guess I'll check out the apps tomorrow and see who's the likeliest candidate for that.

I may have a guy for that xD Oh, but I should focus on class now ^^" I'll post him when I get back.

I know I have the max characters, I KNOW.  BUT MI.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BROSEPH.  YOU SHOULD TOTALLY LET ME GET IN ON THIS BECAUSE MY UNDYING LOVE FOR YOU CANNOT BE MEASURED.  That, and I have some sick choices.

Is a new character who will be the boss better, or a current character?

And perhaps my character?

Just saying, but he is immensely strong with his Deflection, and if one can make him desperate enough (very rare, as he can take on a human army more or less), he can go wild and become even stronger, having the power of God in all but the technical term, being able to control even other vectors related to things such as dark matter (in the sense of something that shouldn't exist and is thus special in properties), or magic, or etcetera. With this level, he doesn't even need to use his Deflection power to block something that could vaporize Eurasia, his other vector powers making him be able to move faster than a bullet, punching with the force of a small bomb, etc. If he is in this form long enough (perhaps 30 minutes+), magic (of any sort) starts to become negated in a general vicinity around him, and can eradicate most kinds of life, without any unwanted limits (he has a limit in his normal form, being sort of disabled after the limit is passed) on his powers in this state. He can retain this form for a good while, perhaps around 30 minutes, after which he'll basically become so tired it would be just above passing out, his deflection at a weaker level then. The only thing is even his current limited form which is far weaker than this is already pretty strong, and he has almost never been pressed, which is why he basically never used this form ever. He also does not really care enough to fight someone he knows is strong, unless he is particularly savage at the moment. He doesn't mind ruthlessly executing other, weaker beings.

He doesn't really mind destroying things or eradicating life, but he is unsuited for a hero side, and he doesn't have any particular attachments to the Divine either, except just being with them, as he fits more into their category, as well as being able to change his destiny.

O_o I certainly wasn't expecting a whole load of people to volunteer. I mean, jeez, we're still on the second arc.

Well, right now, Sephiroth and the Renegade Joker are my top candidates, but I can't help but admit I'm curious about what Yosuke and Mr. Zurkon might want to pull out.

Is a new character who will be the boss better' date=' or a current character?

[/quote']

Preferably a current character, since it wouldn't be as much fun if we brought in someone specifically to be the next boss.

And for anyone who's curious, the original Arc 3 boss was supposed to be Devil Gundam. All candidates should have the potential and ability to match up to that sort of power~

I know I have the max characters, I KNOW.  BUT MI.  I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BROSEPH.  YOU SHOULD TOTALLY LET ME GET IN ON THIS BECAUSE MY UNDYING LOVE FOR YOU CANNOT BE MEASURED.  That, and I have some sick choices.

I concur with this!!  I, too, would like to nominate a boss of some kind.  It is only due to my character slots being full that I feel unable to...  :-{

Anyway, who wants to team up with Tsunugai? I'm pretty sure Matthew is by himself, I think.

Matthew is indeed alone, as is Kiotso. Kiotso, however, seems to dislike everyone and would rather be by himself. Matthew is...er...weighing his options right now? Yeah, that's it, your character is free to follow him through the desert if he wants to though.

Archived